剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
这些海豚可不会跟自己游泳
These dolphins aren't gonna swim with themselves.
你怎么...
How did you--
安妮拿她的手♥机♥录了下来 发给了我
Annie recorded it on her phone and sent it to me.
我就知道我要一切兼顾
I knew I had to cover all my bases.
谢谢你跟我一起去见娜塔莉
Thanks for going with me to meet Natalie.
如果没去的话我会后悔的
I would have regretted it if I hadn't.
-虽然... -她很烂
- Even though-- - She sucked.
有点 的确
Kinda, yeah.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
好了 晚饭在烤箱里
Okay, so dinner's in the oven,
布伦娜在回家的路上了
and Brenna's on her way home.
妈妈
Mom...
关于死亡 我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about death.
阿普丽尔 这不是...
Oh, April, that's not--
不 没关系 我想谈一谈
No, it's okay, I want to talk about it for a minute.
如果我明天死去
If I were to die tomorrow,
你知道我最后悔的是什么吗
you know what I would regret the most?
什么
What?
我们之间的这种紧张关系
Having this tension between us, or whatever it is.
我只是...
I just--
我们能不能和好
Can we go back to normal?
亲爱的 能 当然了
Honey, yes, of course.
布伦娜
Brenna.
她回来了
She's here!
布伦娜回家了
Brenna's home!
是啊
Yay.
很好 所有人都回来了
Oh, good, everyone's finally home.
晚饭前玩会儿桥牌怎么样
How about a little bridge before dinner?
-好的 -妈妈...
- Yes. - Oh, mother...
外婆 你知道我们很烂
Grandma, you know we suck.
很好 那我就赢光你们的钱
Oh good. I'll take all your money then.
不管怎么说 没人比这个更烂了
Anyway, no one could be worse than this one.
布伦娜 把一切都告诉我们
So, Brenna, tell us everything.
你的佛罗里达之旅怎么样
How was your trip to Florida?
让我知道很多
It was... informational,
至少可以这么说
To say the least.
好吧 女士们 别聊了
All right, ladies, enough chitchat.
我要开始发威了
I'm gonna kick some butt here.
我来计分
I will keep score.
好笑吗 不好笑
Funny? It's not funny, no.
你还记得怎么玩儿这游戏吗
You remember how to play this game?
我记得怎么玩 妈妈 基本上吧
I remember how to play the game, mother, barely.
四组牌 你妈妈知道牌组是什么吗
Four suits, does your mother know about the suits?
我玩得很糟的
I'm terrible.
没那么难的
It's really not that hard.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表