剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
《追寻人生》前情提要
Previously on "Chasing Life"...
生日快乐爸爸 我有重大消息告诉你
Happy birthday, dad. I've got some pretty big news.
我升职了
I got promoted.
托马斯·卡佛
我在给你安排任务 你准备好了吗
I'm giving you an assignment. So you up for it?
我是说另一个消息
I meant my other news.
在你今天昏倒之后
After you fainted today,
我化验了你的血样
I ran some tests on your blood.
你得了癌症
You have cancer.
看来我很快
So it looks like I might be...
就要去见你了
seeing you sometime soon.
要是你晚点想出来
If you feel like getting away later,
我要报道宿醉酒吧九点那场演出
I'm covering a show at the Hangover at 9:00.
如果你还在和肖恩来往
If you're still seeing Sean,
我告诉你你是在浪费时间
I'm telling you it's a waste of time.
不值得再次搅乱这个家庭
It's not worth screwing this family up again.
帮我照顾好我哥们儿泰
Take care of my man Ty, all right?
等等 肖恩
Wait, Sean.
布伦娜 你在哪儿 你还好吗
Bren, where are you? Are you okay?
不好
No.
还有 别误会
Don't take this the wrong way...
你得等一段时间
you're gonna have to wait a while.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
很美的花
Those are really pretty.
谢谢 是给我爸爸的
Thanks. They're for my dad.
我把耳环弄丢了 抱歉
I dropped my earring. Sorry.
你说
So you said that--
那是你♥爸♥爸
that's your dad?
今天是他生日
Today would have been his birthday.
托马斯·卡佛 就是 那位小说家吗
Thomas Carver. Like the -- the novelist?
-他是我最喜欢的作家 -我也是
- He's like my favorite author. - Mine too.
很遗憾你失去了父亲
It's such a tragedy what happened.
在他身边长大一定是
So it must have been, like,
很酷的事吧
really cool growing up with him.
你来看望谁
Who are you visiting?
我奶奶
Um, my grandma.
莉泽特·史密斯 1746-1810
我们 是叫她奶奶啦
I mean, we -- I-- we called her grandma,
不过其实是我的曾
but she was really my great...
曾曾祖母
great great--
没错 我的曾曾曾祖母
yeah, my great great great grandma.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
我找到耳环了
Found my earring.
等等 我只是想问你点事
Wait! I just wanna ask you something!
追寻人生
第一季 第二集
我有件大事告诉你
I have huge news for you.
等等 贝思 我
Wait, Beth, I have to--
我和麦克上♥床♥了
I slept with Mike last night.
-真的假的 -真的
- What? - I know.
和他约会的时候我其实都不怎么喜欢他
I know. I never even liked him when I was dating him,
然后还背叛了我和那个车展妹好上了
and then he cheated on me with that chick he met at the car show.
-可是 -拜托
- But just listen-- - Please
别告诉我你俩要复合
tell me you're not getting back together.
没有
No! No.
这就是最棒的部分
See, this is the genius part.
他以为我想要复合
He thought I wanted to get back together,
其实我只是想报复
but I just wanted to take the power back.
所以这次换我利用他了 这简直太棒了
So I used him this time. It was awesome.
说实话 和前任上♥床♥感觉非同一般啊
Because, let's be honest, there's no sex like ex sex.
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
这次之前我也不知道
Well, I didn't before this.
以前分手了我就会去另一个国家
Usually I just move to a different country after a breakup.
该你了
Okay, your turn.
我得了白血病
I have leukemia.
真好笑 说真的 什么事
Hilarious. Seriously, what's up?
说真的呢 我得了白血病
No, seriously, I have leukemia.
两天前我才知道的
I found out two days ago.
你是唯一一个知道的人
You're the only person who knows.
而且好像光癌症还不够糟似的
And as if getting cancer isn't bad enough,
我还得跟那个
now I'm back in contact with the guy
几乎算是害死我父亲的人联♥系♥
who basically killed my dad.
就是乔治 我都不知道该怎么和家人说
Because it's George, I'm not sure how to tell my family,
我都不知道该不该说
or even if I should. I mean,
你了解我妈妈的 她好容易才重新约会
you know my mom. She's finally dating again
要是我告诉她她肯定要崩溃了
and if I throw this at her now she'll just fall apart.
我也不能跟同事讲
Oh, I can't tell anyone at work.
劳伦斯好不容易给了我个重要任务
Lawrence finally gave me a huge assignment.
而且他要知道了
And he'll just -- he'll replace me
肯定会把任务交给别人的
with someone who doesn't have leukemia.
多米尼克和我才刚开始约会
Dominic and I just started dating.
我怎么说 二次约会告诉他我得了癌症
What am I gonna say? "Happy second date-- I have cancer"?
贝思 我的生命里恐怕只有你
I mean, Beth, literally the only person in my life
能让我倾诉此事了
who can handle this is you.
别哭别哭
Oh, don't cry. No.
可是这太悲伤了
Dude, this is really sad.
你得了癌症
You have cancer?
天啊
Oh my god.
你不能死啊
Oh my god. You can't die.
求你 你不能
Please, you can't--
你们没事吧
Hey, are you guys okay?
她只是
She just, um...
有点想澳大利亚了
misses Australia.
好吧
Okay.
灯塔山
宝贝 一早上你去哪了
Hey, sweetie. Where have you been all morning?
和贝思出去了
With beth.
然后还去跟爸爸说了句生日快乐
And before that I went to say happy birthday to dad.
现在你父亲肯定很为你俩骄傲
Now your dad would be so proud to see both of you,
你的记者之路终于混出点成就了
making your mark as a reporter
布伦娜的学业也蒸蒸日上
and Brenna's really starting to flourish.
说我什么呢
Are you guys talking to me?
我们正在说我们为你骄傲呢 宝贝
I was just saying I admire you, honey.
布伦 你怎么啦 没睡好吗
What's wrong, Bren? Didn't sleep well?
我都头痛欲裂了
My head is exploding.
妈 你能不能小点声
Mom, could you not, like, slam that?
谁的电♥话♥啊
Who's that?
本的
Ben...
短♥信♥
texted me.
-太甜蜜了 -谁太甜蜜
- That's really sweet. - What's really sweet?
本给我发了条短♥信♥
Ben sent me a message.
他为什么不用大写
Why doesn't he use capital letters?
短♥信♥就是这样写的
That's how people text.
不 勒索信才是这样写的
No, that's how people write ransom notes.
好啦 妈 我送你去打桥牌吧
All right, mom. Let's get you to your bridge game.
我的肉桂卷也好了
All set with my cinnamon rolls,
刚出炉的哦
fresh out of the oven.
-再见 孩子们 -拜
- Bye, girls. - Bye.
紧急情况
I have an emergency.
我找不到手♥机♥了
I can't find my phone.
我得回昨天开派对的地方找
I have to go back to the house where the party was and find it.
你能送我吗
Can you drive me?
不行 我得上班
I can't. I have to go to work.
就光送我过去嘛 我可以坐车回来
Well, drive me on the way. I'll take the "T" home from downtown.
我路上有采访
I have an appointment on the way.
阿普丽尔 我知道我昨天欠你个大人情
Come on, April, I know I owe you for saving my ass last night,
但是再帮我一次好不好
but please just do this one thing for me.
昨晚发生什么了
What happened last night anyway?
没什么
Nothing.
布伦娜 你可以跟我说的
Brenna, come on, you can tell me.
那告诉我你为什么不能帮我取手♥机♥
Tell me why you can't take me to get my phone.
真的 我的手♥机♥就是我的生命
Seriously, that phone has like my whole life on it.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表