剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- You want me to come to the dance? - Please, woman.
我必须给艾米·斯♥诺♥留下好印象
I mean, I have to impress Amy Snow.
好吧 我会去的
Fine, I'll swing by.
还有 朱利安
And, hey, Julian,
给艾米·斯♥诺♥留下好印象的第一步
first rule of impressing Amy Snow,
就是别再叫她艾米·斯♥诺♥了
stop calling her Amy Snow.
好的
Okay.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe
你刚刚给一名成年男子纹了独角兽
that you just gave a grown man a unicorn tattoo.
如果你有兴趣的话我有他的联♥系♥方式
I have his contact information if you're interested.
这个地方和我想象的不同
This place is not what I pictured.
你不是被关禁闭了吗
Don't you have detention?
他们能怎么样 再关我禁闭吗
What are they gonna do, give me more detention?
你现在渐渐变成我的偶像了
Okay, now you're just becoming my idol.
总之 我要出城
I'm going out of town, anyway.
我父母决定在纽约多呆几天
My parents decided to stay in New York for a couple more days,
所以我准备今晚去
so I think I'm gonna go hang out at our house
我家在楠塔基特岛上的房♥子里玩
on Nantucket for the night.
你们想来吗
You guys want to come?
我们不是被禁止和对方见面了吗
Aren't we banned from seeing each other?
那就告诉你妈妈你要住在福德家
So tell your mom you're staying at Ford's house.
来吧 楠塔基特岛很棒的
Come on, Nantucket's awesome.
我们可以去骑单车 去马头玩
We can go bike riding, hang out at the wharf.
-随便你 -我喜欢码头
- Whatever. - I love wharfs.
应该是码头
Wh-- wharves?
我从没去过楠塔基特岛
I've never been to Nantucket.
很显然 看看我就知道了
I mean, like, obviously. Look at me.
我们今天没什么生意
Well, we're pretty dead.
不如现在下班吧
Can't we just close up for the day?
行 我要盘点一下存货
Yeah, I just have to do some inventory.
七点有一班轮渡 我可以等你们
There's a ferry at 7:00. I can wait.
我等不及了 我要上网搜龙虾的图片
I can't. I'm gonna start looking at pictures of lobsters online.
爸
Dad.
列奥
Leo.
你看过网站了吗
You check out the site?
-看过了 -就像我一直说的
- Yeah. - Like I always say,
要在世界上你小小的角落里
got to put your footprint down
留下你的足迹
on your little corner of the globe.
我不知道"全球遍布足迹"
I don't really know if "global footprint"
现在还算不算一句称赞的话语
is considered a flattering phrase these days, but...
其实 我
listen, I,
我有很多账单要付
I got a lot of bills to pay.
于是我发现
And I noticed that,
你还没把这个月的钱
you haven't transferred the money for this month
存进我的账户
into my account yet.
所以我
So I was just...
我给我的业务经理打个电♥话♥
Let me call my business manager.
可能他去度假了 在这里等我
He's probably on vacation. Stay here.
列奥
Hey, Leo.
伊莱·夏皮罗 我们是初中校友
Eli Shapiro. We went to Jr. High together.
伊莱 对啊
Hey, Eli, yeah.
你在这里实习吗
Well, what are you interning for my dad?
伊莱其实是这个项目的首席建筑师
Eli is actually my head architect on this project.
从普林斯顿建筑系抢来的人才
Snatched him right out of Princeton Architecture.
他做完这个项目之后
And when he's done here,
就要去韩国帮忙设计
he's going to South Korea to help design the dome
2018年冬奥会的圆顶会场
for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
对 我想这可能是
Yeah, I figure it's the closest
我离运动员最近的时候了
I'm ever gonna get to being an athlete.
总之 明天之前钱会到你的账户里
Well, anyway, the money will be in your account by tomorrow.
好的 谢了
Oh, okay, yeah, thanks.
对 这是个艰难的抉择
Yeah, it's a tough one.
你确实不能穿着同一条裙子
I mean, you can't really wear the same dress
出现在高中舞会和成人俱乐部中
to a high school dance and then a hot club.
我明白 如果我去舞会穿得太性感
I know. If I dress too sexy for the dance,
我会看起来
I'll just look like the chaperone
想装嫩的监护人
who's trying to relive her youth.
对 但在俱乐部
Yeah, but at the club,
你又要浪一点才能融入大家
you kind of have to slut it up to fit in.
不一定 我始终是一名记者
Not really, I mean, I'm still a reporter.
一名准备好与里奇·米兰达
A reporter who's ready to talk some baseball
谈论棒球的记者
with Richie Miranda.
我还是挺不好受的
I still feel really bad, though.
我请求列奥带我进去
I mean,I had to practically beg Leo to get me in.
我知道他爸爸是会员
I just-- I knew his dad had a membership.
别担心 我保证
Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll
毕业舞会之后你会弥补他的
make it up to him after the prom,
你懂的
if you know what I mean.
是返校舞会
It's homecoming.
对了 你还有那种安全套吗
By the way, do you have any more of those condoms?
等等 你用完了吗
Wait, you ran out?!
没有 开玩笑的 你以为我是谁
No! I'm kidding. Who do you think I am?
娜塔莉的姐姐
Natalie's sister.
有道理
Good point.
我们出发之前
Hey, before we go...
怎么了
What's up?
给我纹个纹身
...give me a tattoo.
-我们没必要 -她只是在开玩笑 基兰
- We really don't have to-- - She's kidding, Kieran.
我不是
No, I'm not.
我想要个纹身
I want a tattoo.
实际上 如果你不满十八岁 我不能
Actually, if you're under 18, I'm not allowed to--
够了 你不用那样跟我说话
Okay, you don't have to talk to me like that.
我没准备怎样跟你说话
I didn't mean to talk to you like anything.
算了 随便你怎么说
Whatever, never mind.
-没事 -格里尔 他不是要冒犯你
- It's fine. - Greer, he wasn't trying to offend you.
只是法律这样规定
It's just the law.
而且你应该认真考虑一下
And you should really think about it.
纹身是一辈子的事情
Tattoos are forever.
天呐 我受够了大家不断告诉我应该怎么做
God, I am so over everyone telling me what to do all the time.
我受够了
I'm so over it!
快纹吧
Do it.
好吧 我纹
Okay, I'll do it.
布伦娜 到后面帮我拿几本书
Brenna, will you help me grab the books in the back?
给
Here.
你不会真的要给她纹身吧
You're not really gonna give her a tattoo, are you?
当然不是 你疯了吗
No, are you crazy?!
她疯了吗 她出什么事了
Is she crazy? What's wrong with her?
我不知道 她最近在学校也行为怪异
I don't know. She's been acting off at school lately too--
顶撞老师 翘课
talking back to teachers, cutting class.
非常不像她
It's so not like her.
我开始觉得是不是出什么事了
I'm starting to think that something might be wrong.
我有点不想去楠塔基特岛了
I kind of don't want to go to Nantucket anymore.
我也是 告诉我们不去了
Me neither, so let's just tell her that we're out.
-等等 她会生气的 -那很好
- Wait, she's gonna be mad. - Great.
可能她就会离开 不会发疯了
So then maybe she'll leave and stop acting like a psycho.
格里尔 我们不是那个意思
Greer, we didn't mean it like that.
你好
Oh, hi.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
很抱歉 我没有预约
I'm sorry, I didn't make an appointment.
我的签证快过期了 而我
It's just my visa's about to expire , and I--
不不不
Oh, no no no.
我不是高登先生的同事 我是心理咨♥询♥师
I don't work with Mr. Gordon. I'm a therapist.
我们只是共用候客室
We just share a waiting room.
很抱歉 太羞耻了
I'm sorry. I'm mortified.
我下次再来
I'll come back another time.
其实 我不会有下次了
Actually, I don't have another time.
这才是问题所在
That's the whole problem.
但不是你的问题 抱歉
But it's not your problem. Sorry.
等等 你需要聊一聊吗
Wait, do you need to talk?
我不想打扰你
I don't want to bother you.
我已经闯进你的办公室了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表