剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
改了药检结果吗
somehow tampered with the test?
我只知道我说的是实话
All I know is that I'm telling the truth.
而我作为一个记者
And I don't have to tell you
我应该尽我所能
that my job as a journalist is to recount the facts
公正准确地叙述事实
as fairly and accurately as I can.
如果你可以对他说些什么
If you could say anything to him,
你会说什么
what would you say?
我会告诉他
I would tell him that
很抱歉事情会这样
I'm sorry for the way things went down.
他不是个坏人
He's not a bad guy.
他病了
He's sick.
如果我假装没看见
And if I had looked the other way,
我就会纵容他的毒瘾
I would've only been enabling his addiction.
我会告诉他
And I would tell him that
我知道直面疾病
I know how hard it is
有多么可怕
to face an illness head-on.
比我现在
Even harder than it is
住在波士顿还艰难
for me to live in Boston right now.
你们可能也知道
You may have heard
我们这儿对棒球很狂热
we're pretty crazy about baseball, here.
你一定吓坏了
You must be freaking out.
-什么 -里奇·米兰达
- What? - Richie Miranda.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
他刚刚因为吸毒后驾车被捕
He just got arrested for a D.U.I.
他要回戒毒所了
He's going back to rehab.
他们现在绝对不会
There's no way they're gonna
再起诉了
go forward with that lawsuit now.
很好
Good.
"很好" 真的吗 没了
"Good?" Really? That's it?
我觉得我的癌症又回来了
I think my cancer's back.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表