剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
过来点 我有话跟你说 过来
Come here. I want to tell you something. Come here.
你最后会醒悟过来的
You'll come around eventually.
你会爱死我的
You're gonna love me.
你能出去一下吗
Can you leave us for a few minutes?
我需要跟病人聊聊
I need to speak to the patient.
不不不 她可以留下
Oh, no no no. She can stay.
好吧
Fine.
癫痫发作是因为...
The seizure was definitely caused by...
肿瘤压♥迫♥了脑干 我知道啦
The tumor pressing against my brain stem, got it.
核磁共振的结果表明
The M.R.I. Results show
不幸的是主要肿瘤已经扩大了 就是说
that the primarily tumor unfortunately has grown which means...
如果运气好的话 我还能活个三四个月
Maybe I've got three or four months to live if I'm lucky.
早就知道了
Old news.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-所以 你已经... -晚期了
- S-so you're... - Terminal.
没错
Yup.
我正找你呢
I was looking for you.
我也是
Same here. Hey.
阿普丽尔怎么样
So how's April doing?
不是很好
Not great.
挺可怕的
It's scary.
所有人都在问我 好不好
Everyone's always asking me if I'm okay,
而我必须要说好
and I feel like I have to say "yes"
不然他们就会让我一直说下去
or else they're gonna make me keep talking about it...
我一点都不想聊
and I don't want to.
抱歉我不该提起来的
Oh, I'm sorry I brought it up.
没事 没关系
No, it's okay.
我不是在说你
I didn't mean you.
我猜你可能会觉得听起来很傻
I know you're probably gonna think this sounds stupid,
但是我不觉得死亡就是终点
but I don't believe life ends when you die.
去年 我奶奶去世的时候我就在身边
Last year I was with my grandmother when she died.
真的吗
Really?
那是什么样的
What was it like?
我以为会很可怕
I thought it was gonna be awful --
有时候的确很可怕
and sometimes it was --
但其实让也我感悟很多
but it was actually really inspiring.
她很清醒
She was completely lucid
她说她感到一股暖流包围着她
and said she felt this warmth surrounding her,
好像她知道要去一个美好的地方
like she knew she was gonna be taken somewhere beautiful.
然后她说她爱我
And then she told me she loved me
就闭上了双眼
and closed her eyes.
之后我就读了很多书
Anyway, after that, I did a lot of reading,
很多故事都很震撼
and the stories are like mind-blowing.
我一直以为这种东西都不是真的
I always thought that stuff wasn't true,
像是人们临终前见到的白光
Like the white light people see
其实是脑子里的电流
is really electricity from the brain.
我不知道是不是有天堂的存在
I mean, I don't know if there's a heaven...
但我知道阿普丽尔一定会没事的
but I know April's going to be okay,
无论发生什么事情
no matter what happens.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是第一次有人说的话
That's the first thing anyone's said
能让我好受些
that's actually made me feel better.
我知道有点突然
So I know this is kind of coming out of nowhere,
但是我想跟你说
but I just wanted to tell you that --
等等
Wait.
那是你的男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
我完全不知道他会来
I had no idea he was coming.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一会儿再来找你
I'll find you later.
卫生间
妈妈
为什么不回消息 你没事吧
-卡佛小姐 -叫我阿普丽尔就好了
- Ms. Carver. - Uh, April, please.
阿普丽尔 我很感谢你通知我
April, I want to thank you for calling me
也很感谢你帮助我儿子
and for helping my son.
我们都非常感激
We're very grateful.
我其实什么都没做
I didn't really do anything.
我们不在意这些细节
We don't really care about the details.
我们就开心他能安然无恙地待在这里
We're just glad that he's here now and he's all right.
虽然看起来不像
Despite what it may look like,
但是我知道怎么区分家庭和政♥治♥
I do know the difference politics and family.
我爱列奥
I love Leo,
我们也才刚刚知道他已经是晚期了
and we only just learned that he was terminal.
一想到我的儿子就要走了
The thought of losing my son,
我唯一的孩子
my only child...
我简直无法承受
is unbearable.
列奥在哪儿
Where's Leo?
我去叫保安
I'll call security.
列奥
Leo.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你已经听到了诊断
You heard the news.
我只有三四个月能活了
I've got maybe three or four months left,
我就想为什么不能早点去死呢
so I figure why not speed up the process?
今天就是个不错的日子
I mean, today is as good a day as any.
你不是说每天都要过得很精彩吗
What happened to living each day to the fullest?
不管它了
Screw that.
你这下有新闻写了吧
This'll make a better headline for the "Post."
不用谢
You're welcome.
不要
No!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh! You are such an ass!
你真的以为我会自杀吗
Did you really think I was gonna kill myself?
还是通过跳楼这种方式
Especially by jumping off a building?
这是有多老套
I mean, how cliche would that be?
天啊 你就没有严肃对待的事吗
God! Do you take anything seriously?!
为什么要有 我要死了
Why should I? I'm gonna die.
担心别的有什么用呢
What's the point in worrying about anything?
我解放了 真的
It's liberating, really.
我不用担心
I don't have to worry about
我的人生未来会怎样
what my life is gonna be like down the line.
对我来说就没有"未来"
There is no "Down the line" for me.
我不会有旅行车
There isn't gonna be a station wagon.
不会有孩子
There aren't gonna be any kids.
担心未来不是生活
Worrying about the future is not living.
今天 我们活过
Today... we lived.
这一切 就在这儿
This -- this right here.
这才是生活
This is living.
假装死去是生活吗
Pretending to die is living?
当然是 怎么了
Absolutely, yes. What?
你真的觉得
Do you really think
你每天工作
you're living your life to the fullest
就是充分享受人生了吗
by sitting behind a desk every day?
难道你不想一直像我们今天一样
Don't you want to have adventures
去冒险吗
like we had today all the time?
还是你...
Or do you --
还是你希望自己所剩的时间
Do you want to spend the rest of the time you have left
都在听从别人的安排
answering to other people?
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你什么意思 你给我发的短♥信♥
What do you mean? You texted me.
这女孩很喜欢鱼啊
This girl is into fish.
我觉得我们不该进格里尔的房♥间
I don't think that we should be in Greer's room.
这是个派对 房♥间门开着
It's a party and the door's open.
-过来 -这样不好吧
- Come here. - I don't know.
我不会咬人的 除非你喜欢被咬
I don't bite, unless you like that.
格里尔
Greer.
抱歉 我们只是想睡一会
Sorry, we were just taking a nap.
走吧
Just leave...
你们俩都走
Both of you.
出什么事了 伙计们
What's up, guys?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?!
脱下来
Take that off!
你想那样 不是吗
Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you--
天啊
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表