剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
God, I'm sorry.
你应该打给我的
You should have called me.
我找不到我的积分卡了
I can't find my punch card.
没关系
Oh no, that's okay.
你是常客 我认识你
You're in here a lot. I recognize you.
给 现在你只差三杯咖啡
Here, now you're only three coffees
就能获赠一杯免费咖啡了
away from a free one.
太棒了 谢谢你
Sweet. Thank you.
那男的真诡异
God, that guy was so creepy.
真的吗 他只是好心罢了
Really? He was just being nice.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess...
诡异的好心
In a creepy way.
等等 你是吃醋了吗
Wait, are you jealous?
你吃醋了
You are!
好吧 就一点点
Fine, maybe just a little.
我通常不屑这样的
I'm usually above all that, but--
我不明白 你让我吃醋了
I don't know-- you bring it out in me.
你不要让我
Just don't make me get your name
在身上纹你的名字就行
tattooed on my body.
在你的腰背部纹个小的怎么样
How about really small, on your lower back or something?
-不好 -拉丁语的也不行
- No. - Not even in Latin?
拉丁语的基兰是什么
What is Kieran in Latin?
还是基兰
Kieran.
最晚三点
3:00, latest.
保罗 我想问问
Hey, Paul. I was just wondering
你的《管他呢》专栏
if you had any open assignments
还有可以参加的任务吗
for your "What the heck" column?
当然有 你来就帮了大忙
I'm sure I do. That'd be very helpful.
我想想
Let me think...
有一个男人要起诉南站的甜甜圈店
I got a guy who's suing the donut place in South Station.
想让那个公♥司♥承认
Wants the company to admit you can, in fact,
人真的可以对甜甜圈上瘾
become addicted to donut holes.
我接到一个康科德的男人的电♥话♥
I got a call from a man in Concord,
他说他的宠物龟传染了狂犬病给他
who claims he got rabies from his pet turtle.
我非常确定只是个玩笑
I'm pretty sure that's a practical joke.
波士顿棒球队
说到狂犬病 一个狂热的红袜队球迷
Oh! Speaking of rabies, a Rabid Sox fan
用强力胶把屁♥股♥粘在了芬威球场的座位上
super glued his butt to his seat at Fenway.
消防队已经到达现场了
Fire department's there now.
那也是新闻 算我一个
At least that's breaking news, I'm in.
你可以选不同的角度报道这事
There's a few different angles you could take with the story,
但记住要出其不意
but make sure to approach it from behind.
阿普丽尔 不知道你跟谁睡了...
April, not sure who you're sleeping with...
-你说什么 -但很显然
- Excuse me? - but apparently, you have been
亨德利竞选团队钦点
personally requested by the Hendrie campaign
要你进行面对面的采访
for a one-on-one.
钦点
"Personally requested"?
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got a call.
布鲁斯和家人要拍竞选广♥告♥
Bruce and his family are shooting a campaign ad
你去拍摄现场采访他们
and you will be shadowing them on set.
我会去的
Well, I'll be there.
我要去利兹酒店参加午餐会
And I will be at a luncheon at the Ritz.
全美女性商会的伊丽莎白·沃伦
American businesswoman's association Elizabeth Warren
要发表演讲 所以我本来也没空
is speaking, so it's not like I could have gone
现场采访亨德利
to this Hendrie thing anyway.
那你没被他们钦点
Then it's a good thing you weren't the one
还真是件好事
they personally requested.
你还是不肯告诉我吗
You still won't tell me?
到了你就知道了
You'll see when we get there.
这才叫做惊喜
That's why it's called a surprise.
但这是庆祝的最佳方式
But it's the perfect way to celebrate.
不会很低劣
Not too shabby--
对布鲁斯·亨德利进行一对一的采访
One-on-one with Bruce Hendrie.
我知道 你能相信吗
I know, can you believe it?
这是怎么一回事
How did it happen?
我不知道 洛琦就跟我说
I don't know, Raquel just told me
他们钦点我去采访
they personally requested me.
这一定让她很受挫
That must have killed her.
你觉得是谁点名要你去的
Who do you think requested you?
亨德利的阵营里只有一个人
Well, there's only one person
欠我人情
in the Hendrie camp who owes me.
列奥吗
Leo?
没想到他还挺有良心
I just didn't think he had a conscience.
可能他没你想得那么坏
Wow, maybe he's not as bad as we thought.
就是这个吗
This is it?
很赞吧 这是美食大暴走
Amazing right? It's a food crawl.
"波士顿最佳餐厅"名单上的很多餐厅
A lot of the restaurants from
都参加了
that "Best of Boston" list are participating.
艾布鲁奇餐厅的自♥制♥宽边面
Homemade papparedelle from Erdaluce,
托罗餐厅的烤骨髓
roasted bone marrow from Toro,
海神餐厅的生蚝
oysters from Neptune.
鲁索
Russo.
这真是...真是太棒了
Wow, this is-- this is great.
谢谢
Thank you.
格雷厄姆
Hey, Graham.
看起来你的秘密暴露了
So it looks like your secret's out.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我睡眠很浅
I'm a light sleeper,
我很熟悉这些声音
and I'm very familiar with those sounds.
我妹妹在高中的时候用各种方法保持身材
My sister had all kinds of body image stuff in high school.
我不是在催吐 那太可怕了
I wasn't purging. That's terrible.
那你在...
So, are you just--
父亲是多米尼克吗
Is Dominic the father?
什么 不是 格雷厄姆 我没怀孕
What? No. Graham, I am not pregnant.
如果真怀了的话 尽快告诉我 好吗
Well, if you are, just let me know ASAP, okay?
要是你想把我的卧室改造成育婴室的话
'Cause if you're gonna turn my bedroom into a nursery
-我得找个... -晚安
- then I'm gonna have to find a... - Good night.
新住所 这要很久
...new place, which takes forever.
我不想死在陌生人的沙发上
You know, I don't want to end up on some random dude's couch.
这也与我有关 你懂吗
This is also about me, you know!
怎么了
What's going on?
我们等待已久的姑娘来了
Just the woman we've been waiting for.
我知道这看上去像什么
I know what this looks like--
通灵会吗
A seance?
不 这是冥想圈
No, it's a meditation circle.
乔治说在你开始化疗之前
George said you should try to reduce your stress
你得尽量减压
before you start chemo.
-所以我... -乔治什么时候说的
- So I-- - When did George say that?
那天看病你走之后说的
After you left the appointment.
我知道你不想知道更多细节 但是...
I know you didn't want to know any more details, but--
要是你已经知道了 告诉我吧
Well, I mean, if you already know them, just tell me.
我不想被蒙在鼓里
Maybe I don't want to be blindsided.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
有什么重要的
Anything major?
没 只说了你得学学
No. Just that you need to learn
如何♥平♥复焦虑情绪 所以...
how to calm your anxiety, so...
我不清楚我是否需要...
Well, I don't know if I need--
拜托 艾普 这会很有趣的
Come on, Ape. It'll be fun.
我们能接触到本我
We'll get in touch with our fundamental selves.
要是我做了 你也得做
If I'm doing it, so are you.
坐直了
Sit up.
欢迎开始一段改变人生的旅程
Welcome to the beginning of a life-changing journey.
首先 给自己找个最舒服的姿势
First, find a comfortable position.
最好是端坐
Ideally, sitting up.
双手轻放在膝上
Rest your hands gently in your lap
或腿上
or on your legs,
然后闭眼
then close your eyes.
我们首先专注于呼吸
We're going to begin by focusing on the breath.
用鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气
Take deep breaths, in through your nose,
做深呼吸
out through your mouth.
做五次
Do this five times.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表