剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, what if you hire one of those political coaches
帮助政♥治♥家们为辩论做准备的政♥治♥教练
who help politicians get ready for debates and stuff?
我哪有那么多钱
With what money?
我连咖啡都快买♥♥不起了
I can barely afford coffee.
既然你都上了咖啡车的黑名单
Well, since you've been blacklisted from the coffee cart,
至少你能省下这五块钱
You probably have at least five bucks saved.
真好笑
Hilarious.
我确实知道有谁能帮你
I do know one person who could help.
这个人上过电视新闻
She has experience in TV news,
所以她知道他们会问些什么问题
So she'd know what question's they'll ask.
她面对传媒时能说出最得体的话语
She has the perfect sound bite for any press situation,
并且从不会被自身情绪影响
and she never lets her emotions get in the way of anything.
-你说的不会是 -对
- You don't mean-- - Yeah.
我未来的前妻
My future ex-wife.
你现在忙吗
You busy right now?
我在睡觉吗
Am I asleep?
没有
No.
那么你可以认为我正在忙
Then you can assume I'm busy.
虽然不确定那条新闻有没有波及到你
Not sure if the news has made it's way down to you,
-但亚伦 -被解雇了 我知道
- but Aaron-- - Is fired, I know.
嘉乐翰女士刚刚告诉我的
Um, Ms. Callahan just told me.
你见过凯伦·嘉乐翰了
You met Karen Callahan?
她想告诉我
Yeah, she wanted to talk to me about
米兰达和她交涉的情况
the whole he-said she-said situation.
我告诉她我愿意在镜头前接受采访
I told her I'd go on camera and do an interview
但我没有经验
and I've never done one before.
所以想问问你能否协助我的准备工作
So I was wondering if maybe you could help me prepare.
你在这方面做得太棒了
You're really just so good at what you do.
电视采访的第一法则
First rule of TV interviews:
观众能看出你何时在撒谎
People can tell when you're being fake.
我不是撒谎 只是奉承
I'm not being fake. I'm sucking up
而且走投无路了
and desperate.
但是如果你没空
But if you don't have time,
我告诉嘉乐翰女士
I can always just tell Ms. Callahan
你没空帮我就行了
that you were too busy to help.
明早九点我们开始培训
9.00 a.m. tomorrow we start coaching.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我改变主意 不想保留这件衣服了
I changed my mind about wanting to keep the clothes.
我懂 我装出喜欢他们的样子
I know, I should win an oscar
都能赢一座奥斯卡了
for pretending to like them.
这些衣服丑爆了
These are awful.
拜托 你穿什么都好看
Please, look at you. You can pull off anything.
多么精妙
How exquisite.
对啊 非常迷人
I know, right? So gorgeous.
等等
Wait.
-这可真是 -精妙吗
- Now, that is-- - Exquisite?
你真聪明
Clever.
你让我想起我的一位朋友格温
You remind me of my friend Gwen.
她总是笑话我
She's always teasing me.
格温·斯蒂凡尼
Stefani.
你真美
You are a doll.
这系列简直像为你而造
You just embody this line.
你穿这条裙子像天使一样
You look like an angel in my dress.
我设计这个系列
Now I designed this to represent
是为了表现青少年的天真
the innocence of teens.
你来穿这系列中
So how would you feel
最具代表性的作品好吗
about wearing the signature piece
你最后一个走出来
in my new line? You walk out last.
我宏大的压轴
My big finale.
好吧
Okay.
-贝思 贝思 太好了 -我在这
- Beth! Beth, great. - Yeah.
-能帮我拿被苏打水吗 -当然
- Could you get me a soda? - Sure.
我知道苏打水对你们不好
I know they're terrible for you.
安妮总让我别喝了
Annie is always telling me I need to stop.
安妮·海瑟薇
Hathaway.
你能确认一下
Can you make sure
菜单上有健康的菜吗
that there's a healthy option on the menu?
坎迪斯说她可能会来
Candace said that she might stop by.
-坎迪斯·布♥什♥奈尔吗 -是卡梅伦布雷
- Bushnell? - Cameron-Bure.
好了
Right.
简直精妙
Exquisite.
怎么了
What?
我忘了订餐
I forgot the food.
我可提醒你
Oh, I have to warn you.
我分不清这些女人谁是谁
I have trouble telling some of these women apart.
是因为她们都很有钱
It's because they're all rich
而且找了同一个医生做鼻子整形
and have the same guy who does their noses.
她们都要做成查理兹的鼻子
They ask for the "Charlize".
我很感谢你帮我分散注意力
I appreciate you trying to help distract me.
你在工作中遇到这种处境
Well, it's really not right
真是不正常
that you're even in this situation at work.
对 感觉很糟糕
I know, it totally sucks.
他嗑药 你却被诬陷撒谎
You're being called a liar when he did drugs.
对啊
Yup.
现在能冷静一下
Now can we just chill out
看这些成年女性如何在背后捅人刀子了吗
and watch grown women stab each other in the back?
他们竟敢让你
And they have the nerve to make you
接受采访 捍卫自己
go on camera and defend yourself.
抱歉 我不说了
Sorry, I'll stop.
-她没有 -你怎么不和列奥出去
- Oh, no, she didn't! - Hey, why aren't you out with Leo?
我们
We...
我们吵架了 走到哪里都有人认识他
We kinda had a fight. He's been all over the place.
我在想
And I'm just starting to think
也许他根本不是当男朋友的料
that he's not boyfriend material afer all.
什么事都是我做
I'm always doing all the work.
确实可能有这种感觉
I'm sure it feels that way,
但他也在努力
But he is trying.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
从伦理上讲 这话可能轮不到我来说
I don't think it would be ethical for me to say.
伦理
Ethical?
他在向你咨♥询♥吗
Are you, like, counseling him?
没有 不是正式的那种 并没有
No, not officially, no.
但是他现在承受着很多事情 阿普丽尔
But, April, he's dealing with a lot right now.
你可能多包涵他比较好
You might just want to be a little bit compassionate.
他可没有让这件事这么简单
Well, he's not making it easy.
我要睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
-你生我气了吗 -不 我只是
- Are you mad at me? - No, I just--
我明早有培训 要早点休息
I should rest up for my training session tomorrow.
对 夜深了 外婆怎么还没回家
Yeah, it is late. Why isn't grandma home?
她可能和里奇·米兰达一起庆祝去了吧
Oh, she's probably out celebrating with Richie Miranda.
能问你件事吗 你有没有觉得
Can I ask you something? Do you think...
外婆最近有点不对劲了
she has seemed a little off lately?
有点健忘了
Like forgetful?
我们上次和外婆一起玩的时候
The last time we hung out with grandma,
她回答了一整轮《危险边缘》节目的答案
she was calling out all the answers
还记得吗
to an entire round of Jeopardy, remember?
让人恨得牙痒痒
It was really annoying.
你说得对 是我想太多了
Yeah, you're right. I'm being paranoid.
可能我才是衰老的那个
I'm probably the one who's losing it.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
萨拉 你想刺♥激♥我突发心脏病吗
Sara! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!
你才刺♥激♥到我了
Are you trying to give me one?!
你为什么要偷偷溜进来
Why are you sneaking in?
我没有偷偷溜进来
I wasn't sneaking in!
那你为什么蹑手蹑脚
Well, what's with the tiptoeing?
你为什么不开灯
Why didn't you turn on a light?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
读书俱乐部
Book club.
穿成这样吗
Dressed like that?!
我们有主题
It was themed.
我们在读一本关于黄金二十年代的书
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表