剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我每早都去芬卫 但那里戒备森严
I've been to Fenway every morning. It's a fortress.
就连献血现场都不接受记者采访
Even the blood drive was no press,
我尽力了 米兰达不想接受采访
I tried. Miranda doesn't want to talk.
什么时候有人会想接受媒体采访了
Since when does anybody want to talk to the press?
攻破他戒备森严的社区
Break into his gated community,
查出他的私生子在哪上学
find out where one of his illegitimate kids goes to school.
什么办法都给我用上
Do whatever you have to.
随时开始
Start any time.
什么
Sorry?
随时开始你那套又长又无聊的说辞
Your long and boring tale of why you're late
解释为什么你会在根本不需要你的会议迟到
to a meeting you're not even necessary at.
听着 说实话
You know, honestly
我应该用电脑来接替实习生才对
I should just replace floaters with computers.
电脑不会迟到 也不会生病
Computers are never late and they don't get sick.
我正打算用电脑敲一篇里奇·米兰达的
I'm planning on using one to type up my interview
采访稿
with Richie Miranda.
我们进行了愉快的交谈
We had a nice talk.
抱歉我迟到了 献血时间太长了
Sorry I'm late. The blood drive ran long.
不接受记者采访的献血现场吗
The blood drive where no press was allowed?
这篇报道发布到"周日体育"上
We'll run it in Sunday Sports.
-我明天把草稿交给你 -你不必
- I'll get you a draft by tomorrow. - Oh no, you won't.
实习生不能在主流报纸上写专题报道
Floaters don't write feature stories in major newspapers.
明天一早第一件事去见马克
Meet with Mark first thing tomorrow morning,
把你的采访笔记给他
download your notes to him.
诺拉 你能写篇让我读了
Nora, can you write a piece about the economy
不只想要自杀的经济报道吗
that won't make me want to kill myself?
怎么 你跟他上♥床♥了吗
What, did you sleep with him?
真不公平 你为了采访还能滚床单 而我不行
It's so unfair you get to have sex for a story and I don't.
丹尼 你知道我很挑剔的
Danny, you know how picky I am.
我是不会和全身丑闻 还可能吸毒的
I'm not gonna sleep with some dirty sports star
体育明星睡的
who probably, like, chews tobacco.
再说 闹半天报导也不是我写
And I don't even get to write the story after all that.
这就是所谓的"代价"了
Guess it's called "paying your dues."
我在哈佛学了四年可不是为了来打下手的
I did not spend four years at Harvard to pay my dues.
阿普丽尔 能借张纸巾吗
Hey, April, can I borrow a tissue?
终于承认你病了吗
Finally admitting you're sick?
我没病 你流口水呢
No, you're just drooling a little.
约他出去啊 你不就是那种喜欢做这事的
Just ask him out. Aren't you one of those annoying girls
-烦人妹子吗 -是说女性主义者吗
- that does that? - A feminist?
没错 我就是这么说的 烦人的妹子
Yeah, that's what I said-- one of those annoying girls.
算了吧 这不一样 多米尼克可是
I don't know, it's different. Dominic's, like,
这里真正的记者
an actual reporter here.
艺术与娱乐版吗 得了吧
Arts and entertainment? Please.
你太势力了
You're such a snob.
再说我也不能就这么骚扰他
And I can't just start sexually harassing him.
我们刚培训过
We just had that seminar.
我觉得反过来
I think it's just sexual harassment
才是性骚扰吧
when the power goes the other way.
那样你才是弱势的一方[在多米尼克身下]
In this case you're under Dominic...
或你希望如此
or wish you were.
等等 能等一下吗
Oh hey, can you hold that?
你这么想独占电梯啊
You really wanted this elevator to yourself, huh?
是啊 你能去走楼梯吗
Yeah, do you mind taking the stairs?
听说上层员工都讨厌你呢
So I heard everyone on the senior staff hates you now.
-什么 -其实我没听说
- What? - Actually I didn't hear that.
但我挺恨你的 你才来了六个月
But I'd hate you. You've been here, what, six months
-就接大采访了 -是啊
- and you already got a big interview? - Yeah.
一帆风顺呢
My life is really glamorous.
现在我要回家和我妈妈吃饭
Now I get to go home and have dinner with my mom
还有我外婆 我跟她们一起住
and my grandma, who I live with
因为我付不起房♥租
because I can't afford my own place.
要是你晚点想出来
Well, if you feel like getting away later,
我要报道宿醉酒吧九点那场演出
I'm covering a show at the Hangover at 9:00.
你有空的话来帮我吧
I could use a second opinion if you're free.
好啊 就这样吧
Yeah, that should work.
迪塞尔咖啡厅
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.
这是员工区域
This area is for employees only.
要是真有人在经营这家店的话
Well, if someone were actually running the store,
我就不用进来自己煮咖啡了
maybe I wouldn't have to make my own coffee.
我好想念原来的经理
I miss the old manager.
我可不想 她就是只懒惰的母狗
I don't. She was a lazy bitch.
不 才不是 她是个天才
Mm, no, she wasn't. She was a genius.
身材热辣 我能要个电♥话♥吗
And super hot. Can I get her number?
快讲故事 多米尼克约你了吗
So tell me everything. Dominic asked you out?
也不算约我
Uh, I mean not technically.
-是工作上的事 -那就别跟他谈工作
- It's work-related. - So make it not work-related.
让他多喝几杯龙舌兰 然后按到墙上 搞定
Feed him tequila shots and pin him against a wall-- done.
-不要 -好吧
- No. - Okay,
那你就假正经 跟他谈感情吧
or you could be a prude and talk about your feelings.
这家伙一定吃这套
I'm sure this dude would be into that.
他办公桌上还有熏香蜡烛呢
He has a scented candle on his desk.
我就不该告诉你他有蜡烛
I never should have told you about that candle.
是树木的清香 不是什么香草味的
It smells like trees. It's not, like, vanilla.
无所谓 反正我是觉得有点中性了
Whatever. It's still a little metrosexual for me.
我就喜欢那种健壮 寡言型的
I prefer strong, silent types
喜欢看体育节目 还玩枪什么的
who watch sports and-- and shoot guns.
贝思 这根本说不通
Beth, that makes no sense.
你看《唐顿庄园》还给奥杜邦学会捐钱
You watch "Downton Abbey" and donate to the Audubon Society.
什么时候我们用脑袋思考
Since when does the brain govern
想跟谁上♥床♥了
who we want to see naked?
乔治
阿普丽尔
有空给我回电♥话♥
我是乔治
乔治叔叔
Ugh, Uncle George.
有段时间没听你说他了
Haven't heard that name in a while.
是啊 我今早在献血的地方看到他了
I know. I saw him at that blood drive this morning
大概他现在想和我恢复联♥系♥了
and now I think he wants to, like, be back in touch.
我...我做不到
And I-- I just-- I can't.
-他好奇怪啊 -是吧
- Ugh. Oh, he's so awkward. - Right?
他还署名了 我是乔治
He even signed the text "From george."
你别理他就是了 他会明白的
You know what? Just ignore him. He'll get the message.
也没准他就是尴尬了 要告诉你
Or maybe he just feels awkward telling you they can't
因为你有性病所以不能用你的血
use your blood from the drive because you have an S.T.D.
-天哪 那得什么样 -从叔叔口中说出来吗
- God, could you imagine? - Coming from your uncle?
你得疱疹了 来自乔治
"You have herpes. From george."
-妈妈 你还好吗 -她在玩桥牌轮盘赌
- Mom, you okay? - She's playing bridge roulette.
我不认为是玩 这些电脑玩家根本不懂规矩
I wouldn't call it playing. These dummies don't even know how.
这是轮盘赌 换下一个玩家就行了
It's roulette. Just switch to the next player.
我要是退出我的排名就下降了 我可不想比
If I quit, my rating goes down and I will not be ranked lower
印第安纳波利斯用Hello Kitty头像的
than some fool in Indianapolis
傻瓜排名还低
with a "Hello Kitty" avatar.
布伦娜 你能摆一下餐具吗
Brenna, will you set the table?
不能 我在研究社区拓展的事呢
Can't. I'm working on my community outreach stuff.
好吧 没关系
All right, never mind.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what is wrong with you?
我为你骄傲 我想提醒你
I'm just proud of you! And I want to remind you
去年你的状态 与现在相比
where you were last year. Compared to now, it's-
这是多大的成就啊 当一个孩子
What an accomplishment when a child-
-老天啊 -我总这么告诉我的病人
- Oh my god. - Hey, I tell my patients all the time,
孩子有什么优点就要表扬
praise your kids when they excel.
我知道过去这几年对你来说有多艰难
I know how tough it's been these couple of years for you.
不只对你 还有整个家庭
Not just you, this whole family.
但布伦娜 你那时候旷课
But, Brenna, when you were cutting classes
荒废学业 只是为了你那个男朋友
and blowing off your schoolwork for that boyfriend of yours.
行了妈 肖恩从来不是我的男朋友
Okay, Sean was never my boyfriend.
就算不是 但是除了这些事情之外
Okay, regardless. It's just on top of everything else,
每天接到学校打来的电♥话♥
getting the phone calls every day from school-
当然我不是责怪你 这不是
Okay, I'm not blaming- this is not-
"请完成每个句子 谢谢 布伦娜留"
"Please finish a sentence. Thanks, Brenna."
"亲爱的布伦娜 请不要自己写信
"Dear Brenna: Please stop communicating with people
来与人沟通了 谢谢 阿普丽尔留"
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表