剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
You know, and...
我以为我日程里还有时间
I thought that I had more time in my schedule
能每周接一个新病人
to commit to someone new every week.
我忽然意识到
And I just -- I'm realizing --
等等 卡弗医生 你不是要甩了我吧
Wait, wait. Dr. Carver, you're not breaking up with me.
我只是觉得给不了你
I just don't think I'm gonna be able to
你现在需要的关心
give you the kind of attention you need right now,
你正在经历那么多事
with everything you're going through --
离婚还有
with the divorce, and --
这个还不一定
Well, we'll see about that.
在昨晚之后
After last night.
昨晚
Last night?
本来过夜了
Ben slept over.
我猜他和他约会的那个女人进展并不顺利
I guess things didn't work out with the woman he was seeing.
真是太糟了
That's too bad for him.
是啊 但对我来说很棒
Yeah, but it's great for me, you know?
感觉就像
I mean, I feel like
他终于开始珍惜拥有了
finally he's appreciating what he had, right?
晚意识到总比意识不到好
I mean, better late than never.
是的
Right.
《钥匙》
托马斯·卡佛
托马斯·卡佛
Thomas Carver.
有血缘关系吗
Any relation?
是我爸爸
My dad.
他是个作家
He was a writer.
我知道他不是克尔凯郭尔
I know it's not Kierkegaard,
但是
but...
你给我这个干什么
Why are you giving this to me?
昨晚的事我感觉很糟糕
I feel really bad about last night.
我发誓我请你过去不是为了利用你什么的
I swear I didn't invite you over to use you or anything.
只是
It's just...
这是她第一次带男人回家 自从
he's the first guy that she's brought home since...
或许你现在已经完全受够我的家人了
Maybe you're completely over my family now.
但如果你没有的话 你可以看看
But if you're not, feel free to read that.
这是我爸爸最后一本小说
It was my dad's last novel.
我会看的
I'll check it out.
我也抱歉
Sorry, I...
朝你发火了
freaked out on you.
确实是发火了
Yeah, you kind of did.
我不知道你那么
I had no idea you were that...
那么
like --
"那么"什么
"That like" what?
我也不知道 敏感
I don't know, sensitive?
我刺了纹身
You know, when you get tattoos,
但这不会燃灭我的情感
it doesn't burn away your feelings.
不过你说得对
You're right, though.
我一般不那么敏感
I'm not usually that sensitive.
我猜我只是很 迷惑
I guess I was just... confused.
迷惑什么
Confused about what?
就是
Just...
不知道你到底喜不喜欢我
whether you liked me or not.
我喜欢你
I do like you.
我知道 我是说
I know, but I mean...
等等 你是说
Wait, you mean like...
抱歉 现在换我迷惑了
I'm sorry, now I'm confused.
还迷惑吗
Still confused?
不了
No.
现在我正试着与癌症共存
So, now I am just learning to live with cancer.
天啊 如果这听起来很令人低落
Oh, God, if that sounds depressing,
我告诉你 在你不知道你要死了之前
let me just tell you that you never truly live
就不算真正活过
until you know you're gonna die.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me?
为什么杰拉德的商♥铺♥关闭了
Why is Gerald's booth closed?
这事很悲伤
Oh, it's so sad.
他昨晚晚些时候去世了
He passed away late last night.
他病了 癌症
You know, he was sick -- cancer.
好像是心脏周围长了瘤子
I guess he had a tumor around his heart
没想到长得那么快
and it grew fast and unexpectedly.
他心脏病发作了
He had a heart attack.
他可怜的妻子啊
His poor wife --
我真不知道她要怎么办
I have no idea what she's going to do.
天啊 怎么了
Oh my god, what happened?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该先打电♥话♥的
I should have called first.
不不不 进来
No no no. Come in.
今天有一个朋友去世了
A friend died today.
阿普丽尔
Oh, April.
是我一篇报道里的人
I mean, it was just this guy I met writing a piece.
我刚刚开始了解他
I had just started getting to know him,
有时候你碰到某人
but you know when you meet someone
就那么产生了共鸣
and you just connect with them
就像
on like --
感觉就像是他们真的了解你
It's like they get you
不是普通的那种了解
on like another level.
我跟他就是这样
I had that with him.
他是个非常好的人
He was a really good man.
为什么会发生在他身上
Why him?
他想要帮助别人
He wanted to help people.
为什么要他死
Why did he have to die?
这些事理不出个所以然的
You can't try to make sense of these things.
他有家庭
He had a family
有份特别在乎的工作
and a job he cared about so much.
他不应该这样
He didn't deserve this.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你失去父亲也是不公平的事
It's not fair you lost your dad.
有时最好的那些人
Sometimes the best people just aren't the ones
就是不能久活
that get to stick around.
但这不意味着他们不是好人
That doesn't mean that they're not the best people.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很抱歉发生的这一切
I'm so sorry about everything.
没事的
It's okay.
早
Hi.
昨晚
So, last night...
很棒
It was great.
是啊
Yeah.
现在走人
Now get out.
什么
What?!
还有一个女孩要过来
I have another girl coming over.
你能赶紧走让我整理床吗
Can you hurry up and leave so I can make the bed?
天啊
Oh my god.
抱歉 我就是忍♥不住
Sorry, I had to.
我活该
I totally deserve it, huh?
我觉得简直蠢透了
I feel like such an idiot.
我知道我这几天
I know I've been acting so weird
一直表现很奇怪
these past couple days.
完全的疯女孩行为
That was some serious crazy-girl behavior.
跟我完全不像
It's so not like me.
这是不是说明我对你很特别
I'm taking it as a compliment.
有可能
You should.
这一定是表示我很喜欢你什么的
Must mean I really like you or something.
我们互相坦诚一点
Now let's just keep being honest with each other.
好吗
Okay?
因为如果你直接告诉我
'Cause if you'd just told me
你嫉妒那些女孩
that you were jealous of those other girls
或者你担心我把这当成游戏
or you were worried that I saw this as casual,
或者其他什么
or something,
我会说"你没什么好担心的"
I would have said "You got nothing to worry about."
跟你在一起的感觉和以往真的不一样
It all feels really different with you.
是吗
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表