剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
and requesting you for that interview the other day.
是啊
Yeah.
-瞧瞧谁来了 -你好 多米
- Hey hey hey! - Hey, Dom.
-你能来太好了 -谢谢你邀请我
- Thank you for coming. - Thank for inviting me.
-我帮你把这个放好 -好嘞
- I'll put this out. - Okey Doke.
恭喜你 阿普丽尔
Congratulations, April!
你怎么这么紧张
Oh, hey, why are you so clenched, huh?
你们俩同时出现感觉有点尴尬
Um, you know, it's kind of awkward having you two here
在那次之后...
together, you know, after...
啥
What?
前几天你试图吻我
You trying to kiss me the other day.
那件事啊
Oh, that.
管他呢
whatever.
后来我还试图亲了十个妹子
I tried to kiss like 10 girls since then.
说真的 别紧张 我不是来这捣乱的
Seriously, relax. I'm not here to sabotage you
也不是来揭穿你的秘密的 别担心
or-or tell everyone your big secret, okay?
我只是来玩的
I'm just here to party.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey, there. - Hey.
你们的冰块都放在哪
Where do you guys keep the ice?
不清楚 我不在这工作
I don't know. I don't work here.
有没有人说过
Has anyone ever told you
你长得像是个七十年代的摇滚明星
That you look like a '70s rock star?
哥们 离她远点
Dude, get off her.
她才十六岁
She's 16.
我...
That... I...
什么 我什么都没做
What?! No. I didn't do anything.
你不用非得做出来 就因为你戴着眼镜
You didn't have to. Just 'cause you're wearing glasses
并不代表我看不到你眼里写着什么
doesn't mean I can't see your eyes.
就因为你说话有口音
Well, just 'cause you have an accent
并不代表你更有趣
doesn't mean you're more interesting.
我知道这很棒
Yeah, I know it'd be great,
但能再给我点时间想想吗
but is it okay if I just take a minute to think about it?
是的 一切来得太突然
Yeah, I mean, this all happened so fast.
好的
Okay, great.
好的 我很快会再和你联♥系♥
Okay, I'll talk to you soon.
再见
Okay, bye.
看不出是个好消息还是坏消息呢
Can't tell if that was good news or bad news.
我不是故意偷听的
Not that I was eavesdropping.
我没法对着你撒谎
Okay, I can't lie to that face.
我是故意偷听的
I kinda was.
有人邀请我当一个乐队随行记者
It's a job offer to go on tour with a band.
参加四个月的巡演
for four months.
我得决定我到底要不要去
I have to decide if I'm even taking it.
为什么不去
Why wouldn't you?
因为阿普丽尔吗
Because of April?
没错 我得想清楚
Yeah, I gotta figure it out.
帮我个忙 先别跟她说
Just do me a favor and don't mention it to her.
我不想让她担心
I don't want her worrying about anything.
今晚她是主角
It's her night.
你...
Do you, um...
想喝杯白葡萄酒吗
ah, do you want some white wine?
-好的 谢谢 -我去拿
- Yeah, thanks. - Okay.
你好 我是萨拉·卡弗
Hi, I'm Sara Carver.
我女儿刚被查出患有急性髓细胞性白血病
My daughter was just diagnosed with A.M.L.
她才二十四岁
She's only 24 years old.
我很难在悲痛欲绝的情况下
It's just so hard trying to figure out how to take care of her
想明白该如何照顾好她
while I'm dealing with my own grief, you know?
你身上发生过这样的事吗
Have you had anything like that happen to you?
发生过
Yeah.
该我了 从没被逮捕
Okay, never have I ever been arrested.
有八卦
Story.
过机场安检时带着大♥麻♥被抓
Caught with pot going through airport security.
在狂欢节上做♥爱♥被抓
Caught having sex at a carnival.
他不会穿着小丑服吧
Tell me he was wearing a clown suit.
该我了 从没...
Okay, never have I ever...
有了 假装高♥潮♥
Oh! Faked an orgasm.
从没有过
Never.
你怎么能装高♥潮♥
Uh, how do you even do that?
如果关灯了
Uh, well, if the lights are out
女孩看不见
and the girl never sees...
别说了 别说了
Stop! Just stop.
有未成年在场呢
We have a minor here, as you know.
好了 该我了
Okay okay, my turn.
从没
Never have I ever...
喜欢过同性
been attracted to someone of the same sex.
天呐 布伦娜
Whoa, Brenna.
我就知道
I knew it!
什么意思
What do you mean you knew it?
你想亲口告诉她 还是由我来说
Do you wanna tell her or should I?
闭嘴
Guys, shut up.
是她学校里的一个女孩 我见过 超可爱
This girl from her school. I met her, she's adorable.
那基兰呢
What about Kieran?
同时喜欢两个人又不是不可能
It's possible to like two people at the same time.
没什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
好了 该我了
Okay, now it's my turn.
从没
Never have I ever...
喜欢过这屋子里的人
been attracted to anyone in this room.
我要走了
Hey, I'm taking off.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我只是想来
Yeah, you know, I just wanted to come by
向主角道声贺
and pay my respects to the guest of honor...
现在我已经祝贺过你啦
So, you know, consider yourself respected.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我只是
Yeah, I'm having a...
道德上陷入了两难
little moral dilemma.
抱歉 你刚刚是用"道德"
I'm sorry, did you just use the word "moral"
来描述自己了吗
in reference to yourself?
你说得对 或许我不该告诉你
You're right. Maybe I shouldn't tell you
我刚发现关于多米尼克的秘密
what I just found out about Dominic.
说
What?
他得到那份工作了
He got that job.
但他有可能会因为你而不去
But he might not take it because of you.
他这么跟你说的吗
He told you that?
没错 我们最近关系挺亲密的
Yeah, you can say we're having kind of a bromance these days.
他是有让我别告诉你
He did ask me not to tell you,
但你清楚我的政策 信息自♥由♥
but you know my policy... freedom of information.
我不相信隐瞒实情是对的
I don't really believe in hiding things from people.
再次恭喜你
Congrats again.
该我了 从没
Okay, never have I ever...
跟表兄弟睡过
slept with my second cousin.
我又中招了
Oopsie daisy.
够了 格雷厄姆 我们不能再这么整她了
Okay, Graham. No, we have to stop doing this to her.
但她是这个游戏的"最佳选手"
Oh, no, but she's the MVP of this game.
我逗谁呢
I mean, who am I kidding?
这就是为什么我从来不玩"从没做"
This is why I never play "I never."
说得通吗
Did that make sense?
我... 我得去拿点纸巾
I'm... I'm gonna go get paper towels.
是...是这边
This-this way.
好吧 该我了
Yeah, okay...
从没
Never have I ever...
被录取进所有申请的大学
Got into every college I applied to.
-能和你聊两句吗 -没问题
- Hey can I talk to you? - Sure
各位 劳伦斯来了
You guys! Lawrence is here.
他在这儿
He's here.
你们都被炒了
You're all fired.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
所以
So...
你们都可以出来了
You may as well come out.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
我不是为这派对来的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表