剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
for him to move on.
好了
Okay.
-我来帮你 -快别
- Here, let me help you. - No way.
-没事 -你可是客人
- Come on. - You are the guest of honor.
-那好吧 -不过你可以陪我聊聊天
- All right. - You can keep me company though.
好 那就陪你聊聊
Yeah, will do, will do.
对了 我读了那篇报道
Oh, you know, I read that article
就是你前几天发表的 写得非常棒
you did in the paper a couple of days ago. It was really great.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
你哭了吗 我上司一直要求我
Did you cry? My boss keeps telling me
得写得让我的读者看哭
I need to make my readers cry
这样报纸销量就会上升
so he can sell more newspapers.
你要走了 会感觉不习惯了
It's gonna be weird not having you around.
汉伯格医生会好好治疗你的
Well, you'll be in great hands with Dr. Hamburg.
不不 我不是说看病的事情
No, I don't-- I don't mean about the medical stuff.
我是指在这
I mean around here
还有我的家人
and our family.
我们从没有像现在这样那么了解你
You know, I feel like we know you better now than we ever have,
甚至是我爸还在世的时候
even when my dad was alive.
很庆幸在你找到新工作之前
I'm just really glad we got the chance
我们有机会好好了解你
before you found this job.
好
Definitely.
可是...
But...
你肯定很期待吧 新工作 新城市
You must be excited. I mean, new job, new city.
可我爱波士顿
But I love Boston.
我在这儿有许多美好的记忆
I mean, I have so many great memories here.
再说吧 完全不知道我的新生活会怎样
We'll see. I have no idea what my new life is going to be like.
在我身上发生了这么多好事
So many great things that have happened to me
真是让我意想不到
have come as a complete surprise.
我要去一一告别了
I'm gonna go say goodbye to everybody.
妈 你没事吧
Mom, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我很好 改变总是很艰难
I'm fine. Transitions are always hard.
我最近也一直在考虑这个
Yeah, I've been thinking that a lot too lately.
我得重新和多米尼克共事了
I had to start working with Dominic again.
你想念他吗
Do you miss him?
有时会
Sometimes.
但现在更像是包袱
But now it's like there's so much baggage.
和他待在一起真是太难了
Being around him is just too complicated.
估计一直都会这样了吧
I guess it always will be.
或许你只是在自我安慰
Or maybe you're just telling yourself that
因为逃避更加容易
because it's easier than trying to make it work.
这点我也想过了
I think about that too.
根本不可能有正确答案
It's-- it's impossible to tell what the right answer is.
跟着你的直觉走吧
I guess you have to trust your instincts
尽力而为
and just do the best you can.
然后就找到正确答案了
And that becomes the right answer.
跟我一起出去吧
Walk me out?
好
Yeah.
话说
So...
昆奇还以为我俩结婚了呢
Quincy thought we were married, huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
这样告别并不是最好的
Not exactly the best way to send you off.
现在才是你跟我告别吗
Well, so, you're sending me off, huh?
我想了你之前说的
I've been thinking about what you said,
我俩只要让自己的人生
about us both deserving to have our lives
更加轻松 少点负担
just be a little easier, a little less burdened,
今晚我彻底想通了
and it really hit home with me tonight.
不是因为我对那大厨有感觉
And not because I have feelings for the chef or anything,
可我忍♥不住想 如果我真和他成了呢
but I couldn't help but think, what if I did?
就不会这样难向女孩们开口
It wouldn't be hard to tell the girls.
就没有纠缠不清的过去
There wouldn't be some complicated history
也没有我俩之间那永远无法跨越的鸿沟
that exists between us that we're never going to be able to move past.
我懂 我懂
No, I get it, I get it.
真的 你值得这样
I do. You deserve that.
你应该要幸福
You deserve to be happy.
我们都该幸福
We both do.
乔治叔叔
Hey, Uncle George?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你怎么说服斯大林放我离开集中营的
So, how did you get Stalin to let me out of the gulag?
比你想象的简单
It was easier than you think.
可不要低估了《护士当家》DVD的魔力
Let's just say don't underestimate the power of "Nurse Jackie" on DVD.
我还保证我会遵照你的康复时间表
And I promised I'd stick to your schedule.
那今晚我本来该干什么的
What is on the schedule for tonight?
九点洗澡
Bath at 9:00.
看看时间
Oh, and look at the time.
再看看我们面前这个巨大浴缸
And look at this giant bathtub in front of us.
池子里很冷的啊
That pool is really cold.
加热到35度就不冷了
Not when you heat it up to 95.
你洗澡还穿内衣吗
Do you wear your underwear in the bath?
我只是提一句
Because I'm just saying,
如果我们真要这么做 我...
if we're going to be authentic here, I'd--
-别得寸进尺 -好吧
- Don't push it. - Okay.
-天啊 -需要帮忙吗
- Oh, God. - Need help?
不用 我能搞定
Nope, no. I got it. I got it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我马上就...
I'll be there in two shakes of a-- oh!
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
皮特也要来跟我们一起泡泡浴吗
Pete is going to join us for the bubble bath?
我倒想呢
I wish.
不是
No, um,
我昨晚是和多米尼克一起工作
that work assignment I had last night was with Dominic.
好吧
Okay.
什么事都没发生
I-- I mean, nothing happened or anything.
我只是想跟你坦诚布公
I just, I wanted to tell you so it's all out in the open.
还记得你说过将死之际
Remember how you said the thing about dying
就不会有时间再说谎了
is that there's no time for anything but the truth.
是我说的吗
I said that, huh?
说得不错嘛
That's a good one.
你常常会蹦出金句
You're kind of full of those.
我们暂时也还不会死
Anyway, we might not be dying at the moment,
但我还是想那样活着
but I still want to live like that.
那你和多米尼克现在算什么关系
What's it like now with you and Dominic?
如果要坦诚布公 那我只是好奇
If we're being honest, I'm just curious.
老实说 很难
Honestly, it's hard.
你会不会想如果你男朋友
Are you thinking about how much easier it'd be
没得脑癌就容易得多了呢
if you were with a guy who didn't have brain cancer?
是有这么想过
Sometimes I think that.
可我还是宁愿和你在一起
But I'd still rather be here with you.
我说这话是不是很奇怪
Is that a weird thing for me to admit?
有点
Sort of.
我们俩就别再想回归正常了
Well, I think we should let go of the idea that this will ever be normal--
我和你就这样
what you and I have.
我喜欢这样
That's kind of what I like about it.
我也是
Me too.
马上就写完
Hey, just finishing the article.
如果想去的话那就抓紧时间
All right, well, hurry up if you want to come out.
我们现在就走
We gotta go now.
永远都只有我一个人站着
I always end up being the only guy that has to stand at this place,
今晚我可不干
and that is not happening tonight.
老年人 孕妇 抱歉 我先来的
Senior citizen? Pregnant? Too bad, I got here first.
而且我要秀秀我的新胡子
Plus I gotta debut this 'stache!
收件人 阿普丽尔
已发送
相思病摇篮曲
作者 多米尼克·鲁索 阿普丽尔·卡佛
好极了 贝思迟到了
Great, now Beth's running late.
我得坐在这看你今晚一直被勾搭
I have to sit here and watch you get hit on all night.
你都有女朋友了为什么还这么忿忿不平
How are you still so bitter when you have a girlfriend?
坐下来 喝杯酒 放轻松
Just sit, have a drink. Chill out.
是啊 喝杯酒 放轻松
Yeah, have a drink. Chill out.
我找到酒保就好了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表