剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
抱歉 我不该提到卵子的事情
Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up the eggs thing.
继续来庆祝
Back to celebrating.
不是这个
It's not that.
是多米尼克
It's Dominic.
本来我终于打算今晚告诉他 我生病的事情
I was gonna tell him tonight that I'm sick,
这样就不会再继续折腾我了
finally, so it'll stop torturing me.
那你为什么不能说了
And why can't you still do that?
因为他有个工作机会
Because if he gets that job offer--
我不知道 我知道这对他很重要
I don't know. I just know what a huge deal that would be for him.
我不希望我生病让他觉得...
I just don't want me being sick to make him feel like he--
那是他的生活
It's his life.
他可以自己做决定
He can make his own decisions.
但把这些事情告诉他 对他不公平
That's not fair for me to put that on him.
我们都没交往多久
We haven't been dating that long.
我至少应该等到他知道获没获得那工作再告诉他
I should at least wait until he finds out about the job.
我一直非常敬佩你的一点就是
One of the things I've always admired about you is how much
你对身边人非常的在乎
you care about the people in your life
他们需要什么啊
and, you know, what they need...
但是别再这样了
but, dude, stop it already.
你才是那个得了癌症的人 好吗
You're the one who has cancer, Okay?
但是我听到的都是
And all I hear you talk about is
其他人会有什么感受 会怎么办
how everyone else is gonna feel about it and deal with it.
你不能每时每刻关心所有的人 好吗
You've just gotta stop taking care of people all the time, Okay?
好好想想你怎么样才能放松点
Just figure out whatever's gonna make you feel less stressed.
再来一杯吧
Besides a refill.
你和妈妈吵架让我真不习惯
I'm not used to you and mom fighting.
那一般是我做的事情
That's, like, supposed to be my job.
布伦 我们没吵架
We're not fighting, Bren.
我只是很烦
I'm just annoyed.
我已经做好了决定
I feel like I made my decision
她却不肯接受
and she just doesn't accept it.
但是好消息是
But on the bright side,
今天工作上有件特别好的事情发生了
something awesome happened at work today.
什么
What?
我发表了第一篇署名文章
I got my first solo byline.
我的天呐 真的吗
Oh, my god, really?!
你现在是真正的记者了
You're like a real reporter now.
我知道 太神奇了
I know. It's crazy.
我不敢相信终于实现了
I can't believe it's finally happening.
有那么多乱七八糟的事情
With everything that's been going on
还有跟妈妈吵架...
and fighting with mom...
要庆祝一下吗
Are you gonna celebrate?
我晚上和多米尼克有约
I have plans with Dominic tonight.
发信人 丹尼
你的报道被撤了 快过来
-搞什么 -什么 怎么了
- Seriously?! - What? What happened?
他们撤掉了我的报道 我得走了
They're pulling my article. I gotta go.
这些是什么
What's all this?
哪些 我在看书呢
What's all what? I'm just reading.
《与癌症抗争》 《智取癌症》
《智取癌症》
"Outsmart your cancer."
还有《与癌症抗争》
"Surviving cancer."
并不全是讲癌症的书
They're not all cancer books.
《乔布斯传》
"Steve Jobs' Biography."
今晚出去玩怎么样
Why don't we go out tonight?
我记得有部挺好看的电影
I-I'm sure there's some great movie out there
关于女性 食物 还有祷告
about women and-and eating and praying
爱情什么的 都是你的最爱
and loving, you know? Your favorite.
妈妈 我现在没心情 就想待在家
Not in the mood for that, mom. I'm fine here.
我去开门
I'll get it.
晚上好 乔治
Hello, George.
乔治 有什么事吗
George, is everything okay?
没啥事 最近怎么样
Everything's fine. Yeah, how are you?
我...
I'm...
-我挺好的 -那就好
- I'm fine. - Great.
今天我和阿普丽尔谈过了
So I talked to April today.
她肯定说了很多我的事
Well, I'm sure she has plenty to say about me.
你们好像闹得不太愉快
Seems like you two are not seeing eye to eye.
可以的话我希望能帮点忙
I'd like to help out if I could.
你最好还是别掺和了
Well, I'd rather you actually stay out of it.
我们就是你那看过诊后才开始吵起来的
Our problems started after our appointment with you.
萨拉 平心而论
Well, Sara to be fair,
是你决定不告诉阿普丽尔
You're the one who chose not to tell April
化疗有不孕症的风险
about the risk of infertility.
我意识到自己错了 谢谢
I'm well aware of my mistakes, thanks.
乔治 你说你是过来帮忙的
So, George, you said you came over to help?
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我知道你最近遇到很多事
I know you've been dealing with a lot,
我知道有个地方
but, um, I know a place that
或许能帮到你
might help you.
多米尼克 我可能会晚些到
Hey, Dominic, uh, I'm gonna be late.
我得先回一趟办公室
I have to go back to the office.
我的报道出了点问题
There's something going on with my story.
保持联♥系♥
I'll keep you posted.
就是现在
Now.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
恭喜报上有名 大明星
Happy byline, superstar!
真没想到你们居然准备了这些
I can't believe you guys did this.
-都是多米尼克的主意 -是啊
- It was all Dominic. - Yeah...
阿普丽尔
April!
没想到吧
Surprise.
你也参与了吗
You knew about this too?!
你看我收到短♥信♥后差点心脏病发了
Oh, you saw me almost have a heart attack when I got that text.
是的 要是录下来就好了
I know. I wish I could have recorded that.
你该看看自己当时的表情
You should have seen your face.
超级抓狂
You were so mad.
真不错 我错过了最精彩的部分吗
Oh, great, so I missed the best part?
太棒了 抱歉 阿普丽尔
Awesome. Sorry, April.
你应该怪地铁绿线的列车员
Uh, you can thank the conductor of the green line,
他在公园大街站停了20分钟
who decided to stop at Park Street for 20 minutes,
那站明明就没有人
even though there was nobody at the station.
对于甘蓝菜你怎么看
And what are your feelings on kale?
不是真正意义上的蔬菜
It's not a real vegetable.
等等 你怎么知道我不喜欢甘蓝菜
Wait, how do you know that I don't like kale?
你在推特上粉我了吗
Do you follow me on twitter?
没有吗
No?
你应该粉我的 我可逗了
You should. I'm hilarious.
现在来医院
Being in a hospital right now
一点也不能转移我的注意力
is not exactly taking my mind off things.
稍等 不要着急
Oh, hang on. Hang on a second.
癌症关爱人交谊会
"癌症关爱人交谊会"吗
"Cancer caregivers mixer"?
没错 这是为了
Yeah, that's for people
和你处境相同的人们举办的
who are dealing with what you're dealing with.
不好说 乔治 这...
I don't know. George, this...
听着 试一下也无妨吧
Listen, it-it's worth a try, right?
如果不喜欢 随时可以走
If you hate it, you can always leave.
波士顿邮报
祝贺阿普丽尔
为第一次以及日后无数次报上有名干杯
To the first of many bylines.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你约我时我的报道还没通过
But wait, you asked me out before I got my byline.
要是没通过怎么办
What were you gonna do if I didn't get it?
给你按♥摩♥ 加上查克芝士的外卖♥♥
Massages and Chuck E. Cheese's.
现在我有点希望我的报道没通过了
Ohh, well, now I almost wish I didn't get it.
我还是会给你按♥摩♥的
You'll still get the massage.
列奥怎么来了
Uh, why is Leo here?
是我邀请的 我通过脸书联♥系♥上他
Oh, I invited him. Found him on facebook.
他的头像竟然是苏珊·萨兰登
Did you know his profile picture is Susan Sarandon
在《继母》中的剧照
in "Stepmom"?
第68届奥斯卡金像奖最佳女主角
我一点都不惊讶
Ha, of course it is.
他人不错啊 让你报道这事
He's a cool guy. Letting you break that story,
几天前还钦点你去采访
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表