剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
你结婚了
You got married?
不 我是他的嫂子
No, I'm his sister-in-law.
我就知道 太阳打西边出来了吗
Oh, I was gonna say, did hell freeze over?
乔治·卡弗结婚了
George Carver a married man?
麻省理工的教学工作怎么样了
So how's M.I.T.?
我刚被授予终身职位
I just got tenure.
恭喜 太棒了
Wow, congratulations. That's fantastic.
卡莉是麻省理工大学的教授 教天体物理学
Carrie's a professor-- astrophysics.
我该回去找我的同事了
And I should get back to my colleagues.
-很高兴见到你 萨拉 -很高兴见到你
- It was nice meeting you, Sara. - Nice meeting you.
-也很高兴见到你 乔治 -我也是
- And good to see you, George. - You too.
她看起来人不错 你怎么认识她的
She seems nice, how do you know her?
卡莉和我以前约会过
Carrie and I used to date.
她既漂亮又聪明 怎么分手了
She's pretty and smart, what happened?
她是我在托马斯死时在一起的女人
She was the woman I was seeing when Thomas died, so...
我会怀念你的
I'm really gonna miss you, man.
就这样吗
That's all you got?
我死了 你真的再也见不到我了
I'm dead, you're literally never gonna see me again.
你至少也得再用心点吧
Can you at least try to dig a little deeper?
我不知道这样说够不够用心 但
I don't know how deep this is, but...
我喜欢跟你一起看《范德普规则》
I love watching "Vanderpump rules" with you.
美国真人秀《比佛利山庄贵妇的真实生活》衍生剧
每周我都很期待这事
I mean, every single week I look forward to doing that.
我从没跟别人在一起那般开怀大笑过
I never laugh that hard with anyone else...
从没有过
Ever.
每当我想到
And when I think about
我们再也不能在一起看了
how we won't have that time together again...
那感觉糟透了
It sucks.
真的真的糟透了
It really really sucks.
我希望我们能重过人生
I just wish we could rewind life
什么的
or something,
那样我们就能一直一起度过周一晚上了
So that we could keep having those monday nights together,
一周又一周
over and over,
直至永远
forever.
这才像样
Now that's what I'm talking about.
我爱你 亚当
I love you, Adam.
好吧
Okay, um...
接下来谁来
Who's next?
外婆
Grandma.
不行 我不能现在死
No, this can't happen yet.
这太早了 千万别 千万别
It's too soon. Please please--
谁点迈泰鸡尾酒了啊
Did somebody say Mai Tais?
-谢谢 娜塔莉 -我妈请客
- Thanks, Natalie. - It's on my mom.
我想她不会介意我为
I figured she wouldn't mind me using her card
家庭聚会刷下她的卡
for a little family reunion.
我妈会介意 她都不知道我在这儿
My mom would, she doesn't even know that I'm here.
真的吗
Really?
你可真敢
You're hardcore.
她要是知道了肯定会气坏的
Yeah, she'd freak out if she knew.
她很容易发怒
She's pretty uptight.
所以你和你妈妈亲密吗
So are you and your mom close?
很亲密
Very.
只有我们两个了 我也不得不亲密啊
I mean, we kind of had to be since it was just the two of us.
我们为什么要在眼前有如此美味的饮料时
Why are we talking about our moms,
谈论我们的妈妈啊
when we have delicious drinks in front of us?
干杯 贱♥人♥们
Cheers, bitches.
-你们俩是拉拉吗 -我是
- Are you two lesbians? - I am.
我们去跳舞吧
Let's dance.
在我们部分人合资为杰克逊献礼
As some of us partake in Jackson's complimentary
医用大♥麻♥之后
medicinal marijuana,
该是我们风云人物
It's time for the man of the hour
说几句的时候了
to say a few words.
谢谢你们今天前来
Thank you all so much for coming today.
虽然听起来怪怪的
As weird as it sounds,
但这真的是我人生中最棒的一天了
this has seriously been the best day of my life.
能见你们所有人...
Getting to see all of you for what could be...
我就不说是最后一面了
You know what? I'm not gonna say the last time.
因为我相信我们还会再次相遇
Because I believe that we'll all meet up again,
在某个时间 某个地点
somewhere sometime.
可能在天堂里 可能在转世后
Maybe in heaven, maybe in another life,
我不知道
I don't know for sure.
但我知道
But what I do know,
我爱此生中和你们一起度过的所有时光
is I've loved the time that I had with all of you in this life.
你们让我今生变得有趣
You made it fun.
你们让我今生充满意义
You made it worth living.
特别是当我得病后 我唯一的念头就是放弃
Especially after I got sick and all I wanted to do was give up
因为这病非常折磨人
because this cancer was kicking my ass.
是你们让我与之抗争
You guys made me fight.
我照做了
And I did.
即使看起来我可能要输了
And even though it looks like I'm probably gonna lose,
但我觉得应该说
I think it's fair to say
我从未放弃过
that I played the game the whole time.
最棒的部分是
And the best part is
你们一直陪在我身边
I got to play with all of you.
我可能需要吸点他们送的大♥麻♥
I might need a hit of that joint.
我不确定我接下来会如何
I'm not sure what happens next for me.
但过了今天 我会平静接受一切结果
But after today, I'm at peace with whatever that might be.
我们爱你 杰克逊
We love you, Jackson.
今天的压轴
And to conclude...
是由杰克逊母校波士顿大学
A surprise performance
清唱团“麻烦满满”
by Jackson's Boston University a capella group,
带来的惊喜演出
Nothing but Trouble.
*我们最需要好运的时候它在哪里*
*Where is the moment we needed the most*
*你踢起地上的落叶 魔法消失了*
*You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost*
*他们告诉我你蔚蓝的天空渐已灰暗*
*They tell me your blue skies fade to grey*
*他们告诉我你心中的热情也已冷淡*
*Tell me your passion's gone away*
*我不必再去坚持*
*And I don't need no carrying on*
*因为你这一天很糟糕 情绪才会低落*
*'Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down*
你怎么样
How are you?
很奇怪 我很好
Strangely... I'm okay.
*你告诉我不要说谎*
*You tell me don't lie*
*你挤出一个微笑然后开车出去*
*You work at a smile and you go for a ride*
*你这一天很糟糕 相机不会说谎*
*You had a bad day, the camera don't lie*
*但你会恢复过来*
*You're coming back down*
*你也不会真的在乎*
*and you really don’t mind*
*你经历了糟糕的一天*
*You had a bad day*
*你经历了糟糕的一天*
*You had a bad day*
*你经历了糟糕的一天*
*You had a bad day*
*你经历了糟糕的一天*
*You had a bad day*
格里尔 怎么了
Greer, what's wrong?
我感觉不舒服
I do not feel well.
能给我们些水吗
Hey, can we get some water, please?
来
Here.
格里尔都快站不住了
Greer can barely stand.
她前一秒还好好的 现在就跟醉了一样
She was fine a second ago and now she's, like, wasted.
真糟 或许你该甩了这个衰货
That sucks, maybe you should dump the lightweight.
我觉得她不是喝醉了
I don't think she's drunk.
你在她饮料里放什么东西了吗
Did you put something in her drink?
你以为我给她下药了吗
You think I drugged her?
我就知道你们新英格兰地区的女孩
I should have known you rich New-England girls
总会找到某些办法轻视我们
would have found some way to look down on us.
我觉得来这里不是个好主意
I don't think coming here was a good idea.
怎么着 你觉得会是一场
What, did you think it was gonna be some
感人的 泪流不断的相聚吗
heartfelt, tearful reunion?
你和我
You and me,
除了我们有同一个爸爸以外 没有丝毫相同之处
we've got nothing in common except the fact that we share a dad.
他也没在我的人生中出现多长时间
Not that he was even in my life that much.
我是他偶尔才关心的孩子
I was a part-time kid.
你和阿普丽尔永远才是
You and April were always gonna be
真正拥有他的女儿
the only daughters who really got him.
我不是来找新闺蜜的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表