剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Did you see the look on Ben's face
他装得他喜欢你的纹身
when he was trying to act like he liked your tattoos?
真是太好笑了
That was hilarious.
他是用什么词来形容来着
What word did he use to describe it again?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像是 时髦 或者什么烂词
It was like "Funky" or something super lame.
天哪
Oh my god.
我跟他说你以前打过洞
When I told him where you used to have a piercing--
我要走了
I'm gonna take off.
什么 真的吗
Wait, really?
嗯 上班见
Yeah. I'll see you at work.
怎么了
What just happened?
我今晚来晚餐
I came here tonight to dinner
是为了来支持你
just to be there for you,
不是为了让你利用我来气你的家人
not so that you can use me to piss off your family.
基兰 我不是
Kieran, that's not why--
听着
You know...
如果那是我的妈妈 她独自一人
If it was my mom and she was out there,
想要和其他人相识
alone, trying to meet someone...
算了 随便吧
You know, whatever. Forget it.
我觉得我们不是一类人
I think we're just different.
来杯红酒什么的不
Want a glass of wine or something?
好
Okay.
等等
Hang on a second.
我们去你房♥间吧
Let's go to your room.
阿普丽尔 我们能不能聊聊
April, can we just talk?
我才是屋里的姑娘吧
I thought I was the girl here.
等等
Mm. Wait.
阿普丽尔
April.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
怎么了 不管什么时候你想开搞
What, whenever you want to hook up
我就应该要配合
I'm supposed to just go for it,
但是我想开搞了 你却说不要
But when I do, you say "No"?
考虑到你的风流史
Considering your dating history,
我现在有点糊涂了
I'm getting some mixed signals here.
我的风流史
My dating history?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没事 没事
It's fine. It's cool.
我知道你所有的事了
I heard all about you.
我知道你想做什么 我也能接受
I get what you're looking for, and I'm cool with that.
我哪里亏待过你了
Have I treated you badly?
-什么 -不 说真的 阿普丽尔
- What? - No, really, April.
我对你说过谎吗
Have I lied to you?
我做过什么不尊重你的事情吗
Have I done anything to disrespect you?
还是这些你都无所谓
Or does that not even matter to you?
我只是 我现在的人生里
I'm just-- I'm looking for something more real
只想追求真实的东西
in my life right now.
我想找一个不会这么对待我的人
Well, I'm looking for someone that doesn't treat me like this.
或许这不是我们两个正在追求的东西
So maybe this is just not what either of us is looking for.
猜猜谁刚刚为了拱廊之火的票排了三小时的队
Guess who just waited for Arcade Fire tickets for three hours,
而且差点揍了一个牧师才拿到了最后一张票
and almost had to punch a priest to get the last ticket?
就像在说 抱歉啊兄弟
It's like "I'm sorry dude.
我不关心你是不是牧师
I don't care if you're a man of the cloth,
插队这种事不是上帝的行为"
cutting in line is not what Jesus would do."
你们俩在忙吗
You guys in the middle of something?
不不 阿普丽尔正要离开
No. No, April was just on her way out.
我觉得自己刚刚躲过一劫
So, I think I dodged a bullet.
如果这就是多米尼克对待女强人的方式
I mean, if this is how Dominic handles a strong woman,
怪不得他这么多年都没有真正的恋爱过
no wonder he hasn't had a real relationship in years.
对
Right.
你说当你把这一些变得只跟性有关时
You said he got offended
他变得很生气
when you tried to make it all about sex,
感觉他听起来并不像是一个玩玩的人
'cause that doesn't actually sound like a player.
随便了 现在都没关系了
Well, whatever. It doesn't -- it doesn't even matter now.
我们结束了
It's over,
我完全接受
and I'm totally okay with that.
我生活中绝对不需要其他压力了
I definitely don't need any more stress in my life.
现在一切都不一样了
Everything's different now.
是啊 除了你
Yeah, except you.
你又来了
You're doing the same thing you always do.
我怎么了
What am I doing?
就这样啊
Uh, this.
你为不和男人在一起找借口
You look for reasons not to be with guys.
这是因为我标准高
It's called having high standards.
不 不是
No, it's not.
就你所告诉我的来看
From what you're telling me now,
他似乎真的喜欢你
it sounds like he actually really likes you,
而你劝自己不要接受
and you're just talking yourself out of it.
他睡过
He's slept with like--
睡过 过去时
Slept. Past tense.
他是个帅哥 好吗
He's a hot guy, okay?
如果我是他
If I were that dude,
在我找到真命天女之前
I would be getting laid as much as possible
我会尽量滚床单
until I found the one.
但我不是他的真命天女
But I'm not the one.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我病了
Because I'm sick.
所以呢 你会好的
So? You're gonna get better.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
那么
Well then...
更应该做点你从没做过的事
all the more reason then to do something that you have never done.
真正冒一次险
Take a real risk.
拜托
Please.
我每时每刻都在冒险
I take risks all the time.
我上周闯了一个献血活动
I crashed a blood drive last week --
是啊 你在工作上冒险
Yeah, you take risks at work,
爱情生活中没有
not in you're love life.
天啊 你总是找借口逃
You -- god, you always find a reason to bail.
你知道我说的是对的 艾普
You know I'm right, Ap.
你好意思说我有承诺问题
You're gonna talk to me about commitment issues?
你在一个国家
You can't even stay in a country
都待不够两年
for more than two years.
你是我认识的最聪明的几个人之一
You are one of the smartest people I know,
而你就是不去做一份
yet you're totally avoiding trying to find a career
能有发展的事业
that could actually go somewhere.
你宁愿在这里做奶茶拿铁
Instead you'd rather sit here making chai lattes
做拉花 跟前男友滚床单
and foam art and sleeping with your ex-boyfriends.
你觉得这是真正冒险吗
You think that's taking real risks?
抱歉 我太过分了
I'm sorry, that was out of line.
是啊 的确是
Yeah, it was.
但这不意味着你错了
But that doesn't mean you're wrong.
斯坦
Hey, Stan?
你准备好打烊了吗
You ready to close up?
是啊 永久性的
Yeah. Permanently.
我不干了
I quit.
贝思 你在做什么
Uh, Beth, what are you doing?
我在这里工作了太久
I've been working here for too long.
我把这当拐棍
I'm using it as a crutch.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我要冒个险 尝试一下更有挑战性的东西
I'm gonna take a risk and try something more challenging.
虽然这么说我的波浪心很痛
So as much as it pains my wavy heart to say it,
但是时候了
it's time.
贝思 你就失业了
Beth, you'll be unemployed.
你会没有收入
You'll have no income.
我也不会有任何遗憾
And I also won't have any regrets.
你敢吗
I dare you to do the same.
我想说
And I wanted to start
通过最近几次治疗
by saying I've really enjoyed getting to know you
我很高兴认识了你
over these last few sessions.
跟新病人谈话总是很激动人心
It's always exciting taking on new patients.
还有
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表