剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
不一定要这样 所以我要试着
It doesn't have to be. So I'm just going to try
控制我的紧张
to keep my freak-outs under control
然后跟你一起住在你想住的公♥寓♥里
while we live together in whichever apartment you want.
看 现在是谁比较灵活
See? Now look who's being flexible.
我似乎从没见过你无语的样子
I don't think I've ever seen you speechless.
我觉得我们应该分手
I think we have to break up.
是因为我抓狂了吗
Is-- is this because I freaked out?
我跟你说了 就那一会儿
'cause I told you, that was just a momentary thing.
不 不是的
No, it's not that.
是也不是
I mean, it is and it isn't.
我不生你气
I'm not mad at you.
只是...似乎我们俩在生活当中
It just-- it doesn't seem Like we're in the same place
所处的位置并不一样
in our lives right now.
这什么意思
What-- what does that even mean?
我之前也谈过恋爱
It means that I've been in relationships before
那时候我想要点什么 但那女孩不确定
where, uh, I wanted something and the girl wasn't sure
我觉得我能够说服她
and I thought that I could convince her,
但结果你无法改变别人
but it turns out that you can't-- you can't change people.
我最好接受这一点
And it's better if I just accept that
避免最后受到伤害
and, uh, not set myself up to get hurt down the line.
多米尼克 你在家吗
Dom, you home?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我又单身了
I'm single again.
真讨厌
I hate it.
想看"黑客帝国"吗
Want to watch "The matrix"?
下次吧 好吗
Maybe another time. Okay?
好吧 随你便
All right, suit yourself.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表