剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
because you're romanticizing some downward spiral.
分♥析♥得真好
Wow, impressive analysis.
你妈妈不会是心里咨♥询♥师吧
What, is your mom a shrink or something?
真是难以置信
I can't believe you.
而且因为你我错过了那个孩子的舞会
And I just missed that kid's dance because of you.
所以恭喜了 利奥 你已经搞砸一件事了
So congratulations, Leo, you accomplished something!
一小时之内过来
否则艾米·斯♥诺♥会觉得我是个骗子
昨晚很抱歉
我已经等不及想知道一切了
我以为天气预报说晴朗宜人是真的
I thought the weather report said, "70 and sunny".
波士顿就是这样
There's Boston for you.
最近怎么样
So how's it going?
还行
It's okay.
我昨晚去了俱乐部
So I went to this club last night
想采访里奇·米兰达签约的事情
to interview Richie Miranda about his contract.
结果发现他又吸上毒了
I found out he's doing drugs again.
真的吗
Seriously?
如果我曝光他复吸的消息
If I break a story about him being back on drugs--
那会是个大新闻 无论对你或是对邮报而言
That'd be huge, for you and the paper.
这可能听起来有点蠢
Okay, this might sound stupid,
但我感觉上次报道他时
but I feel like I kind of bonded with him
和他有了某种羁绊
when I did that last piece on him.
这可能会毁掉他的人生
This could really screw up his life.
这就是你选择的工作
I mean, this is the job you signed up for.
这些艰难的道德选择是和你的成就相关的
You know, these hard moral choices come with the territory.
你之前从未经历过
You just never had to deal with it before
是因为还是个新手
because you were still too junior.
即使有什么意味
If anything, this is a sign
也只意味着你进入了老手的范畴
that you're entering the big leagues.
抱歉 我不是故意要用棒球的比喻
Sorry, I didn't mean to use a baseball metaphor there.
没关系 可能你是对的
It's okay. You're probably right.
这才是做记者的首要原则
I mean, that's like rule #1 of journalism.
"绝不让感情影响你的判断
"Never let feelings cloud your judgment
或公众知晓的权利"
or the public's right to know."
拜托 我所有的工作
Man, all I have to do at work
只有听听音乐 判断它是否好听
is listen to music and decide if it's pretty.
我永远做不到你的成果
I could never do what you do.
你是如何发现里奇复吸的
So how'd you find out Richie was doing drugs again?
说来话长
It's a long story.
好吧
Yeah.
可能已经达到我们五百字的字数限制了
Guess we've already gone over our 500-word limit.
我准备在你来之前摆好的
Hi. I was planning on having this set up before you got here.
那你应该早点来
Well, you should've showed up earlier then,
因为我的工作时间挺长的
because I work pretty long hours.
我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的椅子
Thanks for the chairs.
阿底提不会和那个男人结婚
Aditi is not marrying that guy.
她让我转告你
She wanted me to tell you.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear it.
很好
Yeah. Yeah.
她说你真的使她冷静下来
She said you really calmed her down,
帮她从各方面判断
helped put things in perspective.
如果你愿意你完全可以帮助像她这样的人
You could really help people like her, if you wanted.
这样真正需要帮助的人
You know, people who actually need help.
就因为我的客户有钱就没有真正的问题吗
So because my clients have money they don't have real problems?
这就是 你是那种
Is that-- really? Are you one of those people
相信钱能买♥♥到幸福的人吗
who believes money buys happiness?
"那种人"
"One of those people".
我以为精神学家避免概括
I thought that psychologists tried not to generalize.
我们并不是在治疗
We're not in session.
米兰达最近一次药物测试显示正常
Miranda's last drug test had come in clean,
波士顿邮报宣称里奇·米兰达复吸
但根据波士顿邮报的最新报道
but given this new allegation by the "Boston Post",
他将会再次接受测试
he will be tested again.
这个新的进展是
This development comes on the heels
公众关于米兰达
of public speculation about whether Miranda
是会和红袜队续约
was about to extend his contract with the Sox
还是和其他队协商的推断
or negotiate with another team.
如果药物测试显示不正常
If this test comes back positive,
任何合约的协商都会受到影响
any contract negotiations in the works will be impacted.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到了吗 都是你的功劳
Yeah, see that? All you.
制♥造♥新闻的感觉怎么样
How's it feel to make news?
感觉 我甚至无法
It feels-- I can't even--
太他妈爽了 就是这样
Frickin' great, that's how.
我能说什么呢 阿普丽尔
What can I say, April?
你很幸运
You're blessed.
真的吗
Really?
你曝光了这么大的事还有人亲手送玉米卷
You break a huge story and get free taco delivery,
这就是你的反应吗
and that's your face?
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I was just, um--
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表