剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
No, you're not. All right?
如果这能让你好受些
You know what, if it makes you feel any better,
我也失去了很多东西
I am also losing things.
像是我的理智
Like my mind.
我正式花光了
I have officially blown through
在我辞职后
all of my savings
所有的积蓄 所以现在...
since I quit my job, so now...
我一个人付不起租金了
I really can't afford to live alone,
所以我现在要找
and that means I'm looking for
工作和室友
a job, a roommate,
还有公♥寓♥
and an apartment.
你想让我帮你找吗
Do you want me to look for you?
不用了 我现在可不能
Uh, yeah, no. There's no way
让在和癌症斗争的挚友
I'm letting my cancer-stricken best friend
帮我♥干♥任何事
do anything for me right now.
不 说真的 拜托 我需要...
No, really, please. I need...
我需要点事干
I need a project.
我们上网找找吧 来
Let's go online, come on.
我们可以尽情评论别人
We can judge people.
妈妈
Mom.
你怎么这么早跑来 我以为你会跟
What are you doing here? I thought you were coming
爷爷奶奶一起过来呢
later with granma and grandpa?
这个嘛...
Well...
我想在你见到他们之前
I just wanted to talk to you about something
和你谈谈
before you see them.
贝思 抱歉 能让我们单独聊两句吗
Beth, I'm sorry, do you mind giving us a minute?
没问题 那我去...
Yeah, sure. I'm just gonna...
自动贩卖♥♥机那
head over to the vending machine and...
买♥♥这周的口粮好了
get my groceries for the week.
我们能不能
Can we...
谈谈娜塔莉的事
talk about Natalie?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
你可真会选时间
It's really convenient timing,
在我软弱无力的时候提这事
bringing this up when I'm all weak...
化疗第六天
Six days into chemo.
你怎么知道我不是早就计划好了的
What? You think I didn't plan that?
你知道多久了
How long did you know?
我在读你♥爸♥遗嘱的时候发现的
I found out while I was going over your dad's will.
乔治叔叔也是在那时候发现的吗
Is that when uncle George found out too?
不 乔治很久之前就知道了
No, George knew much longer.
我们为此大吵了一架
We had a big fight about it
就在你父亲的葬礼开始前
right before your dad's funeral.
是我让他...
I'm the one who told him...
不要参加的
not to come.
我觉得很愧疚
And I feel terrible
让你们俩对他的印象那么差
that I let you girls think the worst about him.
妈妈
Oh, mom.
没事 你只是...
It's okay, you were just...
试图保护我们 我明白
trying to protect us. I get it.
爷爷奶奶知道吗
Do granny and grandpa know?
不知道
No.
我觉得不应该由我们来告诉他们
And I don't think it's our place to tell them.
我什么也不会说的
I won't say anything.
真好玩 我...
It's funny, I...
一直觉得现在是12月
keep feeling like it's December
因为我只会在圣诞节看见他们
because I only ever see them at Christmas.
然后...
Then...
我才想起来现在是五月 我被困在医院里
I remember that I'm stuck in a hospital on a random day in May.
祝我圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to me.
阿普丽尔
给你拿了点我之前预备的分手食品
Brought you some of my old standby breakup food.
培根辣椒巧克力
Bacon Hallupion Chocolate.
我在剑桥西部的哥们伊萨亚
My buddy Isaiah in West Cambridge
在他阁楼里自♥制♥的
makes it in his attic.
里面还有什么我需要知道的成分吗
Is there anything else in here that I need to know about?
没有
Nah.
如果你需要...
I mean, if you ever need to like...
在受伤后放松肌肉 或是...
relax your muscles after an injury, or...
想在飞机上安眠 这不会...
want to sleep on a plane or something, it won't...
没有帮助
not help.
想出去吃午饭吗
You wanna go grab some lunch?
我觉得我得出门走走
I feel like I need to get out of the house.
实际上...
Uh, actually...
贝思在楼下等我
Beth's waiting for me downstairs.
我们要去约会
We got plans.
她不想上来对吧
She didn't want to come up, huh?
我想你也能理解 对吧
I'm sure you get it, you know?
你昨晚刚跟她朋友分手
You just broke up with her friend last night...
而且还是在医院里
in the hospital.
天 真说得我跟坏人似的
God, I hate how that makes me sound.
所有人都会觉得我很坏
You know everyone's gonna think that I'm like, evil,
因为这事发生在阿普丽尔住院期间
because this happened while April's in the hospital.
但被耍的人是我
But I'm the one that got screwed over here.
即使有人会说闲话
Look, even if they talk about it,
他们终有一天会忘记的
they're gonna forget about it, okay?
可以需要点时间而已
It might just take a little time.
四个月的时间可不短
Well, four months is a little time.
你要回欧洲去吗
Oh, so you're going back to Europe?
你进来的时候我刚订了机票
I was just calling to book a flight when you walked in.
找室友网站
个人资料
我的天...
Oh, my...
我还以为...
I thought that...
原来他们不会就这样
It turns out, they don't let you just...
让你急急忙忙进行脑部手术
rush into brain surgery
因为这可是...
Because it's...
复杂的脑部手术
Well, it's brain surgery.
我整个早上都在做检查
I've been doing tests all morning.
刚做完核磁共振
Just had an MRI.
我的手术还得等几天
My surgery's not for a few more days.
真会吊人胃口 对吧
Talk about blue brains, huh?
我以为再也见不到你了
I keep... thinking that I'm never going to see you again.
然后又突然...
And then I see you...
再见到你
Again.
今天早上听到你的留言 我还以为...
When I got your message this morning, I thought that...
能见到你我很高兴
I'm just happy that you're here now.
还有你愿意接受手术
And that you're doing this.
你就喜欢让人听你的
You love to get your way.
你呢
How 'bout you?
你看起来没昨天那么慌张
You seem less freaked out than you were yesterday.
那可没好到哪去
Hmm, yeah, that's not saying much.
你回来的时候 家人担心吗
Was your family worried when you got back?
你告诉"小酒窝"了吗
Did you tell "dimples" what happened?
抱歉 我知道你不喜欢我这么叫他
I'm sorry, I know you don't like when I call him that.
不 不是因为这个 我们...
No, it's not that. We...
我们分手了
We broke up.
再一次
Again.
这次是他甩的我
Or he broke up with me.
就这样了
Anyway.
我有点累了
I'm getting kind of tired.
好的
Oh, okay.
我不打扰你了
Well, I'll leave you alone.
我们...
I'll uh...
等我入院后见 癌症朋友
See you when I check in, cancer friend.
我们一会回来
We could come back later.
不 阿迪 我们才来了五分钟
No, Artie, we've only been here five minutes.
她一直在睡觉
And she's slept through every one of them.
我要去自动贩卖♥♥机那
Listen, I'm going to the vending machines.
那有卖♥♥巧克力糖
They have rolos.
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
她醒了
Oh, she's awake.
我给你做了点鸡肉沙拉
I made you some chicken salad.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表