剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
只是直接面对它
of beating this is to deal with it head-on.
正视它 然后杀死这个混♥蛋♥
Just look it straight in the eye and kill the bastard.
我们一起来吧
Let's do it.
所以计划是怎样的 我接受化疗
So what's the plan? I do chemo,
然后住院一个月
and then stay in the hospital for a month.
然后接受骨髓移植吗
And then get a bone marrow transplant?
你可能不需要骨髓移植
You may not need a transplant,
但最好有一名捐赠者做好准备
but we prefer to have a donor on standby,
所以我们要测试你的家人
ready to go. So we're gonna test your family.
兄弟姐妹完全匹配的几率最高
Siblings are usually the best choice for a full match.
但如果我需要移植的话
But if I do need the transplant,
移植的风险很大 对吗
it's really risky, right?
真到了那时候再担心这件事吧
Why don't we cross that bridge when we come to it.
我刚知道一个朋友可能快死了
I just found out a friend might die soon
我不想这件事发生在我身上
and I don't want that to happen.
病人不想死
Okay, patient would like to not die.
我知道了
I got it.
阿普丽尔 我会对你实话实说
April, I am always gonna shoot straight with you.
对 骨髓移植确实有风险
Yes, there are risks if you have a transplant.
可能会出现器官损伤 感染的风险
There could be organ damage, threats of infections--
有些人因此死亡
Some people don't survive it.
如果我不接受移植呢
And if I don't do it?
不管你如何选择都会有风险
Well, there are gonna be risks whatever choice you make.
但我向你保证
But I promise you, I will do everything
我会尽我所能让你活下去
I possibly can to keep you alive.
我不会轻言放弃
I am not a quitter.
希望你也不会
I hope you're not either.
你真的该去收拾行李了
All right, you really need to pack.
马上就去
In a minute.
你把那个包收拾好之前我不和你亲热了
I'm not putting out till that bag is packed.
我一发现我有个姐姐在佛罗里达
Isn't weird that I'm going to Florida
就过去是不是有点诡异
like right after I find out that I have a sister there?
-她住在哪里 -基拉戈
- Where does she live? - Key Largo.
距离我们的目的地大约一小时
It's like an hour away from where we're gonna be.
阿普丽尔告诉我她住哪儿之后我找到了她的住址
I found her address after April told me where she lives.
我完全可以坐出租车去
I could totally take a cab there.
布伦娜
Brenna...
也许我应该去找她
Maybe I need to go find her.
也许这才是冥冥之中我加入环保俱乐部的原因
Maybe this is why the universe wanted me to join eco club.
不对
No...
冥冥之中你加入了环保俱乐部
The universe wanted you to join the eco club
是因为俱乐部主席很迷人
because its president is really hot.
说真的
Seriously. Maybe this is why
也许这是我刚知道她的存在的原因
I'm just finding out about her now.
如果阿普丽尔要做骨髓移植
If April needs a bone marrow transplant
而我又不匹配的话
and I'm not a match,
也许这个女孩能匹配
maybe this girl could be one.
他们说兄弟姐妹匹配的几率最高
They say siblings are the best chance.
好吧 如果你要去找她的话
All right, well, if you're gonna go find her
-我陪你去 -我一个人也行
- I'll go with you. - I can go alone.
你那么喜欢环保
You, like, love ecology.
你说环保的时候像个书呆子
It sounds so nerdy when you call it ecology.
你就是个书呆子
Yeah well... You're a nerd.
偶尔打破一下常规
Not so much of a nerd that I won't break the rules
我也不是那么书呆
every once in a while.
化疗不成功会怎样
急性髓细胞性白血病死亡统计
-洛琦 你好吗 -你也好 东尼[叫错名字]
- Hey, Raquel, how are you? - Yeah, you too, Donny.
总结写得怎么样了
How's that summation coming along?
我记得你不是我的指导编辑了
Last time I checked you weren't my supervisor anymore.
我记得我还是你的上司
Last time I checked I'm still your superior.
所以
So?
总结来说 非常枯燥
In summation-- it's really tedious.
加油吧
Well... Hang in there.
如果有需要 可以去我办公室
If you need me, I'll be in my office.
我真希望能在她
Man, I'd love to be in her--
丹尼 别说了
Danny, no.
我只是想说办公室而已
I was just gonna say office.
到底是什么样的感觉
What does it feel like?
会看到光吗
Do you actually see light?
还是一片黑暗
Or does everything just go dark?
或许都不是
Maybe it's neither.
也许你只是...
Maybe you just kind of...
逐渐离去
fade away.
我不清楚
I don't know.
杰克逊来了
Jackson's here.
我猜他是好转了
I guess he got better.
你看见刚才的景象了吗
Um, did you just see that?
等等 梅格 你去哪...
Wait, Meg, where are you--
多米尼克 你在这做什么
Dominic? What are you doing here?
列奥 大家都去哪了
Leo, where is everyone going?
别那么天真了 阿普丽尔
Don't be naive, April.
你早就知道答案了
You know the answer already.
我很高兴你要外出度假了
I'm glad you're getting away.
这能让你稍稍释放一下
It'll take your mind off the stress around here
-在这的压力 -你也是
- for a little while. - Yeah, you too.
祝你航程愉快
Have a fun sailing trip.
这算不上是真正的出海 只是和家属们
It's not really a trip, just a couple hours on the boat
一起在船上待几个小时而已
with the caregivers group.
听上去不像是舒缓压力
It doesn't exactly sound like a break from the stress.
大家坐在一起为了自己生病的孩子
Sitting around crying with other parents
和其他家长一起哭吗
about your sick kids?
相信我 这是那些人最不想做的事了
Believe me, that's the last thing this group does.
我感觉他们的聚会多数是为了喝酒
I'm getting the sense their meetups are mostly about drinking.
这才对
Now you're talking.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
车来了
There's your van.
在佛罗里达玩得开心 注意安全
Have a great time in Florida-- and be safe.
你觉得爸爸为什么会
Hey, what do you think it was about that place
那么喜欢那地方
that dad loved so much?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能你到那了就知道了
Maybe you'll get an idea when you're down there.
再见
Bye.
铃铃钤 "多米尼克 我是阿普丽尔
Ring ring. "Hey, Dominic, it's April.
怎么了 我得了癌症"
What's up? I have cancer."
他五小时内就要回到波士顿了 快说吧
He'll be back in Boston in five hours, done and done.
-我不能这么对他 贝思 -不能吗
- I can't do that to him, Beth. - Can't you though?
你所要做的就是告诉他你有多想他
All you do is talk about how much you miss him.
我会的 可是...
I do, but...
那样做不好
It just wouldn't be right.
他正在从事他梦寐以求的工作
He's doing his dream job,
而我正在做着噩梦般的任务
while I am doing a nightmare assignment.
朋友 翘班吧
Dude, play hooky.
再过几天你就要开始化疗了
You've only got a few more days till you start chemo.
是的
Exactly.
再过几天
I only have a few more days
我的生活就要彻底改变了
until my entire life changes.
在那之前我得尽我所能让一切保持正常
I have to keep things as normal as I can until then.
但对我来说少了许多乐趣
Oh, but that's so much less fun for me.
接下来的两天你想做些好玩的事情吗
Oh, you want something fun to do in the next two days?
查出是谁付钱给我让我去冷冻卵子的
Find out who paid for me to freeze my eggs.
你觉得会是乔治吗
Do you think it could be George?
我叔叔支付了我的生育治疗费用吗
My uncle paid for my fertility treatment?
听上去像是一档真人秀节目
Sounds like a reality show.
一档我一定会看的真人秀节目
A reality show I'd totally watch.
无论是谁 那人是个圣人
Look, whoever it is is a saint.
就像是他们送给了你免费的孩子之类的
It's like they're giving you free babies or something.
说到孩子 你和你的新情人格雷厄姆
Speaking of babies, how many are you planning to have
打算生几个
with your new lover Graham?
天呐 别说了
Oh my god. Stop it.
我还不知道具体情况呢
I still never got the details.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表