剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Sure.
说到化疗 你们得急性髓细胞性白血病的病人
You A.M.L. folks really get the short end
真是非常不幸
of the stick when it comes to chemo--
要在这儿待这么久
Having to be stuck here for so long.
但往好的一面看 我们监控得越多
But on the bright side, the more we can monitor you,
保护你就保护得越好
the more we can protect you.
你开始收拾东西了吗
Have you started to pack?
还没有
Not yet.
我曾经有一个病人
I have patients showing up with
带了两三箱的东西来
two or three trunks worth.
当然医院会发统一的丑病服
I mean, of course we have our standard issue
但我想你穿自己的睡衣
ugly-ass hospital gowns, but I'm sure you'll feel
肯定会更舒服一些
more like yourself in your own PJs.
也可以进行一些装饰 让房♥间更加私人化一些
Maybe some decorations, something to make the room more personal.
还有一点你也可以考虑考虑
And you might want to think about this,
有些病人喜欢提前剃光头发
some of the patients like to shave their heads beforehand.
抢先打败化疗
Just to beat the chemo to the punch.
到了
Here we are.
如果不是这间 那也是跟这里差不多的一间
If it's not this room, it'll be one just like it.
我们的所有病房♥都一样的豪华
All of our accommodations are equally luxurious.
一个月
One month, huh?
姑娘们 我只是想说晚安...
Girls, I just wanted to say goodnight--
请进
Yeah, come in.
格里尔
Greer...
你去楼下的沙发上睡吧
Um, maybe you should sleep downstairs on the couch.
好的
Okay.
下面有条毯子 蓝色的...
There's a throw down there, a blue, um...
我觉得应该很暖和 是羊毛混纺的
I think it should be warm enough, it's like a wool blend.
-你不过敏吧 -不
- You're not allergic, are you? - No.
晚安 卡佛医生
Goodnight, Dr. Carver.
-晚安 -晚安 布伦娜
- Night. - Night, Bren.
我想谨慎措辞
I want to choose my words carefully--
拜托 不要小题大做
Please... don't make this a thing.
我不会的 但我们要谈谈这事
I won't, but we should talk about this.
所以...
So...
你一直对女孩有感觉吗
Have you always had feelings for girls?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以前从来没有过
I never have before.
你和基兰分手了吗
And does this mean that you've split up with Kieran?
没有
No.
所以你两个人都在交往
Oh, so you're seeing them both?
亲爱的 记住在你们的年龄 心是很脆弱的
Honey, just remember hearts are tender at your age,
实际上在所有年龄都很脆弱
At any age really.
很容易受伤
They bruise easily.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, you okay?
你脸上的表情很奇怪
You have a weird look on your face.
只是...
It's just...
是...
There's a...
再说吧
Another time.
你今晚过得怎么样
How was your night?
再说吧
Oh, another time.
在去医院前
I have like fifty thousand things to do
我有无数事要做
to get ready for the hospital.
我希望明天没有什么大事
I just hope work tomorrow is uneventful.
我讨厌在最后一天发生大事
I would hate for a big story to break on my last day.
早上好 玛罗琳 怎么样啊
Morning, Mal. How's it going?
给你
Here.
你先来吧
You go ahead.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
是的 你到最前面去吧
Yeah, you go ahead of all of us.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿普丽尔
Hey, April.
我在写亨德利退出后的政♥治♥后果
I'm covering the political ramifications of Hendrie dropping out,
你来写...
You do the...
B部分多愁善感的东西 家庭方面
touchy-feely bit for section "B," the family stuff.
希望在你假期前能写完
Hopefully you can finish before your vacation.
我真希望之前能注意到你要请假
I really wish I had had more notice about you taking off,
那我就可以锻炼锻炼别人了
I could have started training someone.
也不是说你做得那些有多难
Not that what you've been doing is rocket science.
洛琦 你知道我病了 是不是
Raquel, you know I'm sick, right?
我是说...
I mean, that...
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
是的
Yeah.
我想跟你一起去吃午餐
Hey, I thought I might steal you for lunch.
他们知道了
They know.
他们知道什么了
They know what?
这里所有人都知道我的事了
Everyone here knows about me.
你觉得是不是丹尼干的 只是他没告诉我
You think it was Danny, and he's just not telling me?
他似乎经常翻我桌子
I mean, he's always like going through my desk.
但我在桌子里和电脑上
But I didn't leave anything in my desk
都没留什么东西
or on my computer.
或许有人认识儿科医院的人
Oh, maybe someone knows someone at the pediatric hospital.
或者有人...
Or someone--
好了 打住 我有事要告诉你
Okay, stop. I have to tell you something.
什么
What?
我知道他们是怎么知道的
I know how they found out.
你还记得在辩论会上
So, you remember at the debate
我以为昏倒的那个人是你
when I thought that you were the one that collapsed,
我吓坏了吗
and I was freaking out?
记得
Yeah.
我去了洗手间 就跟惊慌发作了似的
Well, I went to the bathroom and I had like a panic attack.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 是我很抱歉 因为...
No, I'm sorry, because...
洗手间有个女人
See, there was this girl in the bathroom
我差不多算是靠着她的肩膀哭了
and I kind of cried on her shoulder,
我告诉她我朋友病了
and I told her that my friend was sick.
我真的以为她就是一个陌生人
And I really thought that she was just some random stranger,
但结果...
but it turns out--
是谁
Who was it?
我不知道她的名字 但我刚在你办公室看见她了
I don't know her name but I just saw her in your office.
长的 棕色的头发
Long, brown hair,
有种不知道怎么说的异域风情 就跟我一样
kind of exotic looking in an ambiguous way, like me.
洛琦
Raquel!
天啊 那就是洛琦
Oh, God, that was Raquel?
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
我不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was.
所以呢 你就在洗手间把我的事
So what, you just decided to tell a random stranger
告诉了一个陌生人
in a bathroom about me?
在我的工作的场合
At a work event for me?
你觉得这是个聪明的想法吗
You thought that was a smart idea?
这是我的最后一天 贝思 就这一天
This was my last day, Beth. I had one more day.
这一天后 我就要离开
One more day and I was just gonna go away,
私下处理这件事 一个月后回去工作
handle this in private, and come back to work in a month--
怎么 你觉得别人会不知道吗
What, you didn't think that people were gonna find out?
你觉得你请病假的事
You didn't think people were gonna ask questions
不会有人问吗
about your medical leave?
拜托 阿普丽尔 你和记者们在一起工作
Come on, April, you work with reporters.
现在他们所有人都用不一样的眼神看我 谢谢你
Who all see me differently now, thank you.
这是世上最糟糕的事吗
Is that the worst thing in the world?
这是我的事 好吗
This was my business, Okay?
要不要告诉别人 该由我来决定
It was up to me if I told people,
而你刚刚剥夺了我这个权利
and you just took that away from me.
阿普丽尔 抱歉 我怎么做才能让这事儿过去
April, I'm sorry. What can I do to make this okay?
什么都不行 已经发生了
Nothing, it's done.
阿普丽尔 拜托
April, please...
什么都行 告诉我该做什么 我想弥补这事儿
Anything-- just tell me what to do, I want to fix this.
你知道吗 贝思
You know what, Beth?
我现在没空顾及你需要什么
I can't worry about What you need right now.
丹尼
Danny...
看 洛琦又在做她的午间办公室伸展运动了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表