剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay. We've all cried in here.
我以前在高中有两位闺蜜
I used to have these two best friends in high school
我们做什么事都在一起
and we used to do everything together...
之后我确诊癌症了
But then I got diagnosed.
正好那时她们有了初恋 参加舞会
So right when they were having their first boyfriends and going to prom,
而我却在进行化疗 头发掉光
I was dealing with chemo and losing my hair.
她们当然会来探望我 但是...
I mean, they would come and visit me and everything, but...
我看得出她们很愧疚
I could tell that they felt guilty
因为她们在享受青春 而我却不能
that they were doing all these great things that I couldn't.
所以她们就开始对我隐瞒
And so they started keeping things from me.
到了最后 我们就...
And, eventually, we just--
我们就渐行渐远了
we just grew apart.
我当然能够理解
I mean, I-- you know, I could totally get it.
他们不想让我们觉得心里不舒服
You know, they don't want to make us feel bad,
但他们也想继续自己的生活
but they want to, like, get on with their lives too, tou know?
我觉得都怪我得病的时机不对
I just-- I think it was the whole timing of when I got sick.
这段时间本应该是我人生中
It was supposed to be this section of my life
最精彩的年华
that was supposed to be so exciting.
我再也回不去高中
I mean, I can-- I can never go back to high school.
再也回不去那段时光
I can never get that time back.
布伦娜
Hey, Brenna.
我真的不知道是谢比做的
I really had no idea Shelby was behind it.
我都不知道 你连你自己都不敢维护
I don't know why I would expect you to stand up for me
为啥我居然会期待你站出来为我说话
when you can't even stand up for yourself.
布伦娜 对不起
Brenna, I'm sorry.
最近一切都很不顺
Thing's have been really hard lately.
随便吧
Whatever.
福德说得没错
Ford was right.
你既肤浅又自私
You're shallow and you're selfish!
真庆幸我们从此分道扬镳
And I am so glad that we're not together anymore.
对癌症幸存者来说 索菲挺不招人待见
Now, for cancer survivors, Sophie was kind of a bummer, huh?
癌症本身不就不招人待见吗
Isn't cancer in general a bummer?
是啊
Yeah.
听着她在那讲述
And just listening to her talk about
自己如何错过人生中的一个重要阶段
how she missed out on such a big phase of her life
让我开始思考 我自己是不是
made me wonder if maybe I'm missing out
也错过了二十岁的年华
on my twenties right now.
我知道我肯定错过了许多事情
Yeah, I know I definitely missed out on a lot of things.
但你看现在
But, look, right now,
你二十岁出头
you're only halfway through your twenties
病情也缓解了
and you're in remission.
走出去活出自我吧
Get out there and live it up.
你病情也缓解了 你会做什么
Well, you're in remission. What are you gonna do?
也还不允许你搬回巴黎
And you're not allowed to move back to Paris.
正好你提到了
Funny you should bring that up.
我一直在想自己多么喜欢在面包店干活
I was just thinking a lot about how much I liked working at that bakery.
所以我在你妈带我们去的
So I got a job at that cafe
那家咖啡店找到工作了
your mom took us to.
真的吗 太棒了
Seriously? That is awesome.
棒不棒还不知道
Well, I don't know about awesome,
但能让我离开家里
but it gets me out of the house
远离皮特
away from Pete.
不 你们蜜月期已经结束了吗
Oh, no, is the honeymoon phase over?
他再也不想和我抱了
He never wants to cuddle anymore.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
一直都是我抱他
And I always have to be the big spoon.
该吃药啦
Time for your meds.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
阿普丽尔 汉伯格医生准备好给你验血了
April, Dr. Hamburg's ready to take your blood.
好的
Okay.
我做完核磁共振再见吧
Meet back after my M.R.I.?
好
Yeah.
你怎么不去学校
Why aren't you at school?
听我解释
Just let me explain.
这可不是好开始啊 这才第二天
You're not off to a good start! It's day two
-你就已经... -对不起 我知道
- and you're already-- - I'm sorry, I know!
我不该逃课
I shouldn't be ditching school,
但我的同学都好可怕
but the people there are horrible!
她们把我的头像玩坏了
They created this meme about me!
什么 我没听懂
What is that?! I-- I don't know what--
你在说什么
what are you talking about?!
这不重要
It doesn't matter!
重点是 大家都讨厌我
The point is, everyone hates me.
你不能就因为今天心情不好就不去上课了
You can't just cut school whenever you have a bad day!
妈
Mom...
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
剩下两年我作为失败者要怎么孤独熬过去
How am I gonna make it through the next two years as a loser loner?
让我在家学习吧 求你了
Homeschool me, please.
我知道孤独有多难熬
I know how hard it is to be lonely.
这感受特别可怕
It's a terrible feeling.
我最讨厌的感觉之一
One of my least favorites.
但你只能坚持熬过去
But you have just got to power through it.
虽然会感觉永远熬不过去
It always feels like it's gonna last forever,
但其实不然
but it never does.
我保证你会找到新朋友的
I promise you're gonna find new friends.
如果你跟我一起吃这块蛋糕
I'll let you off with a warning
这次我就警告一下放过你了
if you'll share this cake with me.
天呐 你买♥♥的是什么味的
Oh, my Gosh, what did you get?
胡萝卜
Carrot.
太好吃了
Oh, my God!
我不行了
I can't.
想再喝一杯吗 我们再各点一杯吧
Do you want a shot? Let's get shots.
再来一杯 你怎么了
Shots? What's gotten into you?
没事 我只是想玩得开心点
Oh, nothing, I'm just trying to have fun.
其实我现在已经觉得很开心了
In fact, I am having so much fun
我就觉得我们得以后多聚聚
that I think we need to do happy hour more often.
好的 约好了
Okay, deal.
这些是免费的
These are on the house.
认识酒保就是好
It's good to know the bartender.
都没看到你嘛
I didn't see you here.
我在休息室收拾东西走了
I was in the break room getting my stuff to leave,
也就是我今晚下班啦
which means I'm done for the night.
你这杯是蔓越莓汁伏特加 贝思
I got you a Vodka Cran, Beth,
补偿下被混♥蛋♥骚扰的那一晚
to make up for the one that douchebag knocked over the other night.
你们俩还出去过呀
Oh, you guys went out the other night.
是的
Yeah.
去了纯净酒吧
To Pure.
最后该办的事都办了
And it ended up being anything but.
娜塔莉想去看看到底酷不酷
Natalie wanted to go see if it was cool.
我觉得没啥大不了 就没跟你提
You know, I just didn't say anything 'cause it wasn't a big deal.
没事
Oh, no, it's fine.
-别担心 -今晚你们有什么打算
- Don't worry about it. - So what are you guys up to tonight?
之后在奥斯顿俱乐部会有个热辣DJ打碟
This hot D.J. is spinning at a club in Allston later.
-挺有趣的 -真的吗
- That sounds fun. - Really?
你不会玩得太累吧
Really, you're not too tired?
没事 我感觉很好 清醒着呢
No, I feel great, totally awake.
你知道我最近一直都在想着什么吗
Actually, you know what I've been in the mood for lately.
别♥墅♥派对
A house party.
你以前办的都超嗨
You used to throw the best parties.
贝思当聚头人超棒
Beth is a great hostess.
别夸我了
I'd be down.
庆祝乔迁怎么样
What if we make it a housewarming?
真是太棒了
Best idea ever!
天呐 我们得弄个主题派对
Oh my Gosh, we should make it themed.
主题派对呀 你接着说
Oh, themed! I'm listening.
全球百乐餐怎么样
Um, okay, what about around-the-world potluck?
每个人代表一个国家
Yeah, like everybody's assigned a country
然后要带这个国家的一瓶红酒和一道菜
and then has to bring a wine and a dish from that place.
我感觉红酒味道都一样
All wine tastes the same to me.
我觉得应该换个更有劲道的
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表