剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- Water, please. - So what's your angle going to be?
你只能跟其他人一样
You are just gonna have to wait
等着看头版再知道了
for the front page like everyone else.
-你要什么呢 先生 -威士忌
- And for you, sir? - Scotch.
-你不是打过嘛 -很久没打了
- I thought you played? - It's been a while.
希望你写论文不会这么烂
Hopefully you don't suck this much at writing papers,
因为看起来我们俩人的论文都得你写
Because it looks like you're gonna be doing ours.
现在我都心疼你了
Okay, now I'm just feeling bad for you.
你握拍的姿势都不对
You're not even holding the racket right.
你要像这样握着上下挥拍
You want to grip it up and down like this.
无所谓了 不用你担心
Whatever. Don't worry about it
也不用你心疼 我只不过在暖身
and don't feel bad for me. I'm just warming up.
无意冒犯 但我真的觉得你会输惨哦
Okay. No offense, but I do not see this ending well for you.
是吗 那我们提高赌注
Yeah? Well, then let's raise the stakes.
谁输了 谁写论文
Whoever loses has to do the paper
和另一人今年剩下的
and the other person's history assignments
-所有历史作业 -随你便
- for the rest of the year. - Have it your way.
我真的很讨厌历史
I really hate history.
布鲁斯·亨德利 竞选州长
所以我说"你觉得我是谁 老大吗"
And so I said, "Who do you think I am, the boss?"
答得好 先生
Good, sir.
这些人的笑点一定很奇怪
Oh man, that guy must have such a warped sense of what's funny.
他说什么他们都会笑
They laughed at every single thing he's said.
当我终于能采访到他时
That's what I'm going to have to do
我也要这样
when I finally get to talk to him.
也正是我去见洛琦打算做的
And that's what I'm going to have to do right now with Raquel.
先来个假笑听听
Let's hear your fake laugh first.
-我说笑话时你就这样笑 -走啦
- That's how you laugh at my jokes. - Gotta go.
洛琦 你好
Raquel, hi.
-我喜欢你的裙子 -我也喜欢你的
- I love your dress. - Love yours too.
事实上我觉得我差点就买♥♥了
I think I almost bought it, actually.
我记不得了 太久前的事了
I can't remember. It was a really long time ago.
阿普丽尔 这是桑娅·巴达尔
April, I don't think you've met Sanya Badal,
布鲁斯·亨德利的竞选经理
Bruce Hendrie's campaign manager.
很高兴见到你
Hi, it's so nice to meet you.
阿普丽尔就是我跟你说过的被邀请来的作者
April is the writer with the invitation I told you about.
谁邀请你来的呢
Oh yes, who invited you again?
列奥请我来的 他要给我一篇独家采访
It was Leo. He's giving me an exclusive, actually.
一篇独家采访
An exclusive?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
我五分钟前跟跟他说过话
I just spoke with him five minutes ago
他丝毫没提这件事
and he didn't mention a thing.
可能是你理解错了吧
Seems like there may have been a miscommunication.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
布鲁斯·亨德利 竞选州长
能听我说一句吗 谢谢
Can I have your attention, please?
此时就是今晚
Now is the point in the evening
你们最烦的时候了
where we bum you out.
不是要捐款 还没到那个环节呢
No, we're not gonna ask for donations... yet.
暂时还不会
Yet.
但说真的 我想说一说几周之前
But seriously, I'd like to talk about something
我父亲决定参加去竞选时
that's come up since my dad decided to run for office
出现的东西
a few weeks ago--
一个跟胡桃那么大
A little something about the size of a walnut
驻扎在我脑后的小东西
lodged in the back of my brain.
这小家伙六年前
That little guy I'm talking about made his debut
就作为一个良性肿瘤出现过
six years ago as a benign tumor,
但很不幸 它决定...
but unfortunately he's decided to...
重新回来
make a comeback.
我知道 正如我所说 真郁闷
I know, I know. Like I said, bummer.
但我第一次活下来了
But I totally survived it the first time.
我之所以现在跟你们说这个
And the real reason I'm telling you about this now
是为了指出我父亲
is to point out that the first thing
听说我病情复发后的第一反应
that my dad did when he learned about my relapse
是问我需不需要他退出竞选
was ask if I wanted him to drop out of the race.
我父亲就是那些分得清轻重的
And my dad is one of those rare men
稀有人种之一
who have their priorities in order.
所以我告诉他 他不能退出竞选
That's why I told him that he couldn't drop out of this race.
马萨诸塞州需要一位像他这样的州长
Massachusetts needs a governor like him.
诚实 关爱
The honesty... and care
我父亲 布鲁斯·亨德利
that my father, Bruce Hendrie,
所给予我的这些
has shown me
正是这个伟大的州
is the same care and attention
所需要的关爱和关心
that this great state needs.
不 这不是你的大独家新闻吧
Oh no. That wasn't your big exclusive, was it?
你为什么这么对我
Why did you do that to me?
你有点自恋了吧
A little narcissistic, are we?
-什么 -是这样...
- What? - Well, let's see--
我刚和一屋子的记者
I just told a room full of reporters
说我脑子里长了瘤子 而你却把这说成是你的事
that I had a brain tumor and you're making this about you.
不 我没有 你为什么要告诉我
No, I'm not. I just-- why would you tell me
我可以爆出这条新闻
I could break that story
如果你从没打算要给我这个故事
if you were never planning to give it to me?
你出现在一个癌症互助会
You showed up to a cancer support meeting
想要受邀参加一个派对
looking for an invite to a party.
我希望我的欺骗
I was hoping that my double-cross
能让你重新思考一下轻重
might make you rethink your priorities.
为什么要费这么大劲这么玩弄我
But why go out of your way to manipulate me like that?
尤其是你还知道...
Especially when you know that...
-我也病了 -是啊 小点声
- I'm sick too. - Oh yeah, keep your voice down.
你不会想让人知道你最重要的事吧
You don't want people to know the most important thing about you!
这不是最重要的事
It's not the most important thing.
如果你这么说 说明你还没有生病很久
Well, if you're saying that, you haven't been sick for very long.
你会知道的 我知道很难听
You'll see. Look, I know it's hard to hear,
但这就是生病的美妙之处
but that's the beauty of being sick--
除了真♥相♥ 一切都容不下
There's no room for anything but the truth.
告诉你真♥相♥ 你是个混♥蛋♥
Here's some truth: you're an ass.
我是一个有一辆速度能在2.7秒内
Well, I'm an ass with a new bike
提到60迈的新摩托的混♥蛋♥ 所以如果你不介意
that goes zero to 60 in 2.7 seconds, so if you'll excuse me.
是啊 你的轻重真是分得清楚
Yeah, you've really got your priorities straight,
靠老爸养活
living it up on daddy's dime!
什么 你以为这是他给我的
What? You think he just gave it to me?
布鲁斯·亨德利是个商人 我得自己争取
Bruce Hendrie is a businessman. I had to earn it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
"我父亲 布鲁斯·亨德利
"The same honesty and care
所给予我的诚实 关爱
that my father, Bruce Hendrie, showed me
正是这个伟大的州所需要的..."
is the exact same care and attention"--
你用那番话换这辆摩托车
You gave that speech in return for a motorcycle?
不予置评
No comment.
好了
Allright, everyone.
请大家找好自己的舞伴
Please find your paterner.
我们就要开始了
We're about to begin.
我是布伦娜
Hey, it's Brenna.
请留言
Leave a message.
赛点 再得一分
Match point. One point away
这一年余下的日子
from not having to do history homework
就都不用做历史作业了
for the rest of the year.
你笑什么 衰人
Why are you laughing, loser?
介意我叫你"衰人"吗
Do you mind if I call you "Loser"?
-因为你马上就是了 -我被骗了
- 'Cause you're about to be. - I just got hustled,
是不是 承认吧 你是个骗子
Didn't I? Admit it, you're a hustler.
抱歉我不感到抱歉
Sorry, not sorry.
比赛没结束前不算完
Hey, the game's not over till it's over.
结束了
It's over.
我都不是故意的
That wasn't even on purpose.
纯粹走运 太棒了
Just luck. Amazing.
你没事吧
Wait, are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不应该去救那个球 我太好胜了
I shouldn't have gone for that shot. I'm way too competitive
你还在笑
And you're still smiling.
你为什么总是那么开心
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表