剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
其实他在跟女友的妈妈劈腿
like they are dating.
而我居然没听到 简直太郁闷
I'm so mad I missed it.
神啊 格里尔·丹维尔来了
Oh my god, Greer Danville is heading over here.
而且还扎着个顶髻
And she's wearing a topknot.
嗨 布伦娜
Hi, brenna.
你好
Hey.
等这事完了
When I get this thing off,
我们再打一局吧
I totally want a rematch.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
不想打就算了
Or not.
她说什么呢
Um, what was that about?
网球
Um, tennis.
我完胜她
I hustled her ass so that she would
现在她得把我俩的历史作业都做了
do our history homework for us.
在她们的游戏里打败她们 真棒
Nice, beat 'em at their own games. Sweet.
下一位
Next.
哪个包袱更重
Okay, so which baggage is heavier?
秘密的姐妹还是坐牢的妈妈
Secret sister or mom in prison?
目前是坐牢的妈妈暂时领先
Hmm, right now, mom in prison,
但只是因为能确定这是事实
but that's only because we know it's true.
如果我们查出这个女孩确实是我的姐妹
If we find out this girl is definitely my sister,
那么我就赢了 但同时也悲剧了
then I win. And by win, I mean lose,
人生输家
in life.
我有种当特务的感觉
I feel like a spy right now.
真正的特务绝不会说这句话
A real spy would never say that.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
真正的特务会迅速代入角色
A real spy would just get into character.
对吗 我美丽的夫人
Isn't that right, my beautiful wife?
-下一位 -别笑了 特务从不笑
- Next. - Lose the smiles. Spies don't smile.
我是娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
Hi, my name is Natalie Ortiz.
我的钱包昨天被偷了
And my purse got stolen yesterday.
身份证信♥用♥卡♥ 还有一张几个星期前
I lost my IDs and my credit cards and the receipt for a car
从这里租车的收据都被偷了
that I rented from you guys a few weeks ago.
没收据我的单位不给报销
And my work won't reimburse me without it.
希望你们能给我
So I was really hoping maybe you could just give me...
填一下 我们将在五至七个工作日内
Fill this out. We will mail you the receipt
将收据邮寄给你
in five to seven business days.
下一位
Next.
天呐
Oh my god...
娜塔莉 你还好吗
Natalie, are you okay?
-还好 -我担心孩子 去看医生吧
- Yeah. - I'm worried about the baby. Let's see the doctor.
报销了我们才有钱看医生
Oh, we can't afford it until I get reimbursed.
我没事
I just... it's okay.
几天而已
Just a few more days.
你说是五到七天 对吧
You said five to seven, right?
奥尔蒂斯小姐 您什么时候租的车
When did you rent the car, Ms. Ortiz?
四月十二日
April 12th.
这样吧 我立马给你租车信息
Tell you what. I'll give you the information
只要你答应我马上去看医生
if you promise you'll go see a doctor right away.
我会的 十分感谢
Oh, I will. Thank you so much.
你太擅长撒谎了
You're way too good of a liar.
怎么了
What?
娜塔莉住在基拉戈
Natalie lives in Key Largo
就在我爸爸写作工作室所在的街上
on the same street as my dad's writing retreat.
这可能只是巧合吗
Is there any world where it's a coincidence?
希望如此
I hope so.
她比我小两岁
She's two years younger than me.
如果她是我爸爸的女儿
If she is my dad's daughter,
那他肯定背叛我妈妈了
then he definitely cheated on my mom.
我们究竟要找什么
So what exactly are we looking for?
不知道
I don't know.
任何她认识我爸爸的证据
Any proof that this girl really knew my dad.
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会
You really think your dad would have just left it
留在他的东西里让人发现吗
with his stuff for anyone to find?
不知道
I don't know.
这是他佛罗里达住处里所有的东西
This is all of his stuff from his Florida house.
他死时 我们直接运过来了
When he died, we just had it shipped here.
-那是什么 -他的调查笔记
- What's that? - His research notebook.
他每写新书都会开新的调查笔记
He started a new one every time he wrote a new book.
这是他的最后一本笔记
And this is from his last one.
记的是最后一次出行
And his last trip.
这是你吗
Is this you?
怎么了 那是个尴尬的年龄
What? It was an awkward phase.
萌萌哒
That's so cute.
我还是喜欢你长发的样子
Definitely like you better with long hair.
我有时喜欢剪短发
I sometimes like to go short.
天呐
Oh my god.
难道是
Is that...
是娜塔莉和我爸爸的照片
It's Natalie with my dad...
我叔叔乔治也在
and my uncle George.
不敢相信他居然一直假装自己是个好爸爸
I just can't believe he pretended to be this "great dad".
他到底是谁
Who was he?
你还是了解他的
Yeah, of course you knew him.
虽然有秘密
A person can have secrets and still be
但人还是你了解的那个人
the same person you think they are.
就像我 告诉你我妈妈在坐牢之后
I mean, look at me. I'm the same person
我还是那个人
I was before I told you about my mom.
我能帮到你什么
Now what can I do to help?
什么都帮不到
Nothing.
我需要跟现在唯一可以倾诉的人谈谈
I just- I need to talk to the only person I can right now.
我叔叔
My uncle.
-怎么了 -丹尼给我发了这个
- What? - Danny just sent me this.
丹尼和那个女人发生什么事了
What's Danny doing with that woman?
那个女人是我妈妈
That woman is my mom.
她在我办公桌上干什么呢
And what's she doing at my desk?
你要么在认真考虑纹一个"活在当下"
Okay, you're either seriously considering
要么就是生气了
getting a "Yolo" tattoo or you're upset about something.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚发现了些很严重的事情
I just found out something pretty big
我没法不去想它
and I can't stop thinking about it.
什么事
What is it?
我姐姐得了白血病
My sister has leukemia.
阿普丽尔
April?
可她还这么年轻
But she's so young.
真遗憾 肯定是我们的生活环境中的
I'm sorry, but there has to be something
某些因素所造成的
in our environment that's causing this.
不知道是不是手♥机♥
I don't know whether it's cellphones,
防腐剂之类的东西导致的
preservatives, or what.
但某种东西改变了我们的基因
But something's changing our DNA.
懂吗 就像这个社会一样
You know? Like as a society.
我只知道她病了
All I know is she's sick.
抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. There's just --
政♥府♥不该没有意识到这一点
there's no way the government isn't aware of this.
贝思 你好
Beth, hi.
我喜欢这里的眼球主题
I am loving the eyeball theme in here.
谢谢 这是我的主意
Oh, thanks. That was my idea.
这是基兰 贝思是我姐姐的朋友
This is Kieran. Beth is my sister's friend.
也是你的朋友 所以我才来这
And yours. That's why I'm here.
我觉得我们可以聊聊那件你姐姐告诉我们
I thought we could talk about that thing that your sister told us
让我们共同处理的事
that we're both dealing with.
没关系 没必要聊
It's okay. Don't really need to talk about it.
顺便说下 他知道了
He knows, by the way.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
要是你不想聊的话 我的第二套方案
Well, look, my plan B if you didn't want to talk about it
就是帮你转移对这事的注意力
was to help you get your mind off it.
今晚露天影院上映《红粉佳人》
There's an outdoor screening of "Pretty In Pink" tonight.
天呐
Oh, god.
你不知道这部电影 对吗
You don't even know what that is, do you?
我年纪太大了
I'm so old.
不 不幸的是我知道这部电影
No, unfortunately I do know what that is.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表