剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
等等 你跟妈妈说了
Wait, hold on. Does that mean you told mom
娜塔莉的事吗 她被吓坏了吗
about Natalie? Is she freaking out?
不 我还没告诉妈妈这事
No, I haven't told mom what happened yet.
但我去见娜塔莉的时候 她说她见过妈妈
But when I met Natalie, she said that she's met mom.
学校说我一定要在明天前告诉她
The school said that I have to tell her by tomorrow
她肯定会杀了我
and she is gonna kill me.
我来帮你 我先跟她谈谈
Let me help. I can talk to her first.
不不 是我不遵守规矩犯下了错
No. No, I'm the one who broke the rules.
-我会去认错 -你确定吗
- I can do it. - Are you sure?
你要担心的事有够多了
You have enough to worry about.
这次你不用帮我收拾烂摊子
You don't have to bail me out this time.
好吧
Okay.
我们试着睡一觉吧
Let's try and get some sleep.
我去跟妈妈认错了 祝我好运吧
我们只离开了一小会 我发誓
We were just gone for an hour, I swear.
在一个你从没去过的城市
In a city you've never been to before.
你知道你们有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you are
没惹上大♥麻♥烦
you didn't get into serious trouble?
我已经惹上大♥麻♥烦了
I am in serious trouble.
学校什么的无所谓
Forget about the school.
我才不在乎学校怎么样 我在乎的是你
I don't care about the school, I care about you.
你要是受伤了怎么办
You could have been hurt,
被杀了怎么办
you could have been killed.
你也听过那些在学校旅行途中
You know the stories that you hear about kids
失踪的小孩发生意外的报道
disappearing on class trips?
这些意外就是这样发生的
This is how that stuff happens.
-你当时在想什么呢 -我很抱歉
- I mean, what were you thinking? - I'm sorry.
跟你女朋友溜出去参加派对真的那么重要吗
Was it really so important to go partying with your girlfriend...
-事情不是这样的 -你说了你有在喝酒
- It wasn't like that, okay? - You said you were drinking.
是没错 但我们不是为了买♥♥醉
Yeah, but we didn't do this to, like, get drunk.
-我们当时跟人在一起 -拜托
- We were just with people who were... - Oh please.
我都不想知道你当时是跟什么人在一起
I don't even want to know what kind of people you were with.
当时我跟娜塔莉在一起
I was with Natalie.
没错
Yeah.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯 我的姐姐
Natalie Ortiz, my sister,
你从未告诉过我她的存在
who you never told me about.
你怎么会...
How did you...
阿普丽尔告诉我的
April told me.
阿普丽尔也知道了吗
April knows too?
我只是想见见她
I just wanted to meet her.
而且我想她可能会是骨髓捐赠的适配者
And I thought maybe she could be
如果阿普丽尔需要的话
a bone marrow match for April if we needed one,
显然现在我们正需要她 因为我不适配
which we do now, thanks to me.
我都不知道该说什么好
I don't even know where to start, I...
要是你发现的时候能告诉我
I just wish you had told me when you found out
而不是擅自采取行动
instead of taking matters into your own hands.
也许秘密是我们的家族传统
Well, I guess secrets run in our family.
化疗第四天
你什么也没吃
You didn't eat anything.
我一直犯恶心
Huh-uh, I've been sick all day.
什么也吃不下去
I can't keep anything down.
我会让汉伯格医生给你加大抗恶心药剂的剂量
I'll have Dr. Hamburg up your anti-nausea meds.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
我是在做梦吗
So this is a dream.
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what's wrong?
看着如此虚弱的你
It's just-it's hard to see you...
让我痛心
like this,
被困在小盒子般的病房♥里
Stuck in this box,
被♥插♥管和器械包围
bound to these tubes and machines.
你该在外面享受人生
You should be out there living.
我要试着打败病魔夺回人生
I'm trying to get better so I can.
我只是不想让你死在这儿
I just don't want you to die in here.
跟我一样
Like I did.
你知道是什么我不知道的事吗
Do you know something that I don't?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 回答我
Dad, answer me!
不
No.
阿普丽尔 你还好吗
April, everything okay?
我没事 玛蒂娜
Yeah. Yeah, Martine.
我出去散下步
I'm just gonna take a quick walk.
你有精神了 我真为你骄傲
Got that energy back. I'm proud of you.
我要逃出去 帮我
Hey, I'm getting out of here and I need your help.
南翼楼梯间 通往地下室和屋顶
乔治 是我 我在医院
George, it's me. I'm at the hospital.
阿普丽尔失踪了
April's missing.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
你们为什么不去找她
Why are you not looking for her?
我们已经通知汉伯格医生
We have Dr. Hamburg
以及医院上下她失踪了
and the entire hospital on alert that she's missing...
这不够 我自己找她去
That's not good enough. I gotta look for her myself.
你挺没礼貌的 知道吗
You're pretty rude, you know that?
他们两天前才让我从这倒霉地方出去
They let me check out of this hellhole two days ago
你又把我拉回来了
and then you drag me right back.
我真该在这立个邮筒
I should get a mailbox here.
好吧 有话快说
All right, talk to me.
但请谨记
But remember,
这段对话可能被上帝监听且记录
this conversation may be monitored or recorded by God.
我办不到
I can't do this.
每一天我都被戳来刺去 日复一日
All day, every day, I'm poked and prodded
像是在砧板上的肉一样
like a piece of meat.
我喘不过气来
I'm suffocating
在任何意义上都是
in every way.
我房♥间的空气陈腐不堪
The air in my room is stale
我不能停止胡思乱想
and I just can't stop thinking about everything
我没有在做的事情
I'm not doing.
每当看向窗外就无比愤怒
I look out my window and get so angry
因为看见人们过着平凡的生活
when I see all these people just living their lives
我却被困在这 错过了一切美好
while I'm stuck in here missing everything.
我...
And I...
我讨厌这样的感觉
I just hate that feeling.
只能关上百叶窗 不让自己再看
And I shut my blinds so I didn't have to look at it anymore.
我必须得逃出去
I just... I have to get out of here.
所以你就打给了我吗
So you called me?
你是唯一能理解我的人
You're the only one that would understand.
其他人只会被吓到
Everyone would just freak out
然后告诉我 我必须留下来
and tell me I had to stay.
你会帮我逃出去吗
So are you gonna help me break out?
逃出去
Break out?
阿普丽尔 这不是监狱 你随时可以出院
April, it's not jail. You can check out of here anytime.
那我就要出院 帮我
Then I wanna do that. Help me.
不
No.
我知道在这...
I know being here doesn't...
你觉得自己不算还活着
feel like living.
但你必须得这么做
But you gotta do it.
为什么
Why?
你会打败这病魔的
You're gonna beat this thing.
从你那天告诉我你病了
I knew that the day you told me you were sick...
然后转眼又求我
and then moments later
把你搞进我爸的活动晚会去 我就知道你能行
asked me to help you get into my dad's event.
这能说明什么问题
What does that have to do with anything?
你永远不会停止思考你的未来
You never stopped thinking about your future.
你拒绝接受自己没有未来
You refused to accept that you wouldn't have one.
因为你知道你该活下去
Because you know you're supposed to live.
我想你依然清楚这点
I think you still know that.
这只是...
There's just this...
你体内的毒素
poison inside of you,
试图让你忘记这点
that's trying to make you forget.
但别让它得逞
But don't let it.
来吧
Come on.
列奥
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表