剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
化疗会导致不育
Chemo can cause infertility.
-为什么没人告诉我 -不知道啊
- Why wouldn't someone tell me that? - I don't know.
看到了吧 所有人都在操控你的人生
See? Everyone else is pulling the strings in your life.
你想去兜兜风吗
You want to go for a ride?
-忘掉这些烦心事 -不用了 谢谢
- Get out of your head? - Uh, no, thanks.
你是害怕了吗
Oh, are you scared?
你行事太过小心了 癌友同志
You play it way too safe, cancer friend.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我才没有
I do not.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
尝试一下掌控自己的生活
Pull your own strings for once.
试试看这感觉如何
See how it feels.
我还可以免费赠送您三年保修
I'll throw in three years free maintenance
和两件您看上眼的皮夹克
and two of those leather jackets you had your eye on.
您可以送一件给您的漂亮女友
One for your pretty girlfriend.
我看差不多
Almost sold.
我现在需要的就是
I think all I need now is...
开出去试试车
to take it for a test drive.
真好 我需要复印一份您的驾照
Beautiful, I just need to make a copy of your license
然后我会在后座陪您一起去试车
and I'll be jumping in the back with you.
很好
Great.
千万别告诉我你要买♥♥
Tell me you are not buying one of these.
拜托 我是脑子有瘤
Please, I may have a brain tumor,
不是脑子有病好吧
but I'm not insane.
等等 难道我们不用等那个
Wait, don't we have to wait for the --
是啊 我们也许应该等等他
Yeah, we probably should.
回来
Hey, come back!
停车
Pull the car over!
我说真的
Seriously!
列奥 你这是犯罪
Leo, this is a crime!
我是共犯 快停车
I'm an accomplice. Pull over!
停车
Pull over!
我的天
Oh my god.
-你到底在怕什么 -从哪儿说起呢
- What are you so scared of? - Oh, where do I start?
死于高速飞车 或者进监狱
Uh, dying in a high-speed car chase, going to jail.
他们不会把你送进监狱的
They're not gonna take you to jail.
你有癌症
You have cancer.
就算死于高速追车也比你现在
And it's better to die in a high-speed car chase than from stress
每日惴惴不安愁死好
which is what you're doing.
你太紧张了
You're so uptight.
我都不知道你怎么能活成这样
I don't know how you live your life like this.
所以你现在是在评判我怎么生活咯
Oh, you're making judgments about how I live my life?
你刚刚才犯了一项重罪好吗
You just committed a felony!
如果你真的想掉头回去 也行啊
Oh, if you're gonna turn around and go back, fine,
但这个决定真是无聊之极
but it's a really boring decision.
你再也不会有机会
You'll never get an opportunity
开一辆这么漂亮的车了
to drive a beautiful car like this ever again,
真是个悲剧
which is a tragedy.
不过 如果这就是你想要的话
But, you know, if that's what you want,
我是无所谓了
it's no skin off my back.
毕竟这是你的人生
It's your life.
你知道怎么换挡吗
Do you know how to paddle shift?
看来你是会的
I guess you do.
你还真的穿了蓝衣服来 真好
I love that you actually wore blue.
你觉得大家能懂这是个讽刺吗
Do you think people are gonna get that you're being ironic?
我不知道 但他们绝对知道你不是
I don't know, but they'll definitely get that you aren't.
拯救海湾
管他呢 就当我是被漏油污染了的一只吧
Whatever. I'm an oil spill.
还拯救海湾 先救救我吧
"Save the bay." Save my ass.
她办这个不过是为了能进入耶鲁罢了
She's only throwing this so she can get into Yale.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
开个玩笑嘛
I'm kidding.
拜托 别这么激动好吧
Dude, calm down.
我们一走进布鲁克兰
You lost your sense of humor
你就不解幽默了
the second we got to Brookline.
走吧 我们去好好参观一下
Come on, let's give ourselves the grand tour.
我都想住这里了
Whoa, I could live in here.
好吧 但是想想
Okay, you know, when you think about it,
坐浴盆真的很恶心
the concept of a bidet is, like, disgusting.
天呐 这是香奈儿
Oh my god, there's Chanel in here.
来吧 我们试穿一下
Okay, we're trying stuff on.
然后再发到微博上去
We're starting a tumblr page.
你可以把它用作插图
You can do the captions.
不行 万一我们弄坏了怎么办
Dude, no.What if we ruin something?
不会的 这很有意思的
We won't. It'll be funny.
不行 格里尔邀请我们来
No, you know what? Greer invited us here and --
管她呢 她邀请我们来不过是因为
Whatever, the only reason she invited us here
你姐姐得了癌症
is because your sister has cancer
她想看我们闷闷不乐的样子罢了
and she wants to seem deep.
我想回♥派♥对去了
And I want to get back to the party.
行 那把你手♥机♥借我吧
Fine, but can you lend me your phone?
因为我的内存都满了
Because mine's full.
一言难尽
Long story.
回见
See you later.
提前下班了 你在哪儿
在格里尔办的派对
快来 我想你了 亲爱的
妈妈 我喜欢那辆车
Mom, I love the car!
是啊 这车开着很爽吧
Yeah. Nice ride.
我儿子也喜欢
My son likes it, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
他真的很可爱
He's really cute.
怎么了
What is it?
我可能永远也不会像她一样
I might never have that.
有孩子 有丈夫
Kids, the husband...
还有旅行车
station wagon.
你还是可以有旅行车的
Well, you can still have the station wagon...
如果你真的喜欢的话
if you're into that sort of thing.
你也可以有丈夫
And you can have the husband.
你还会有孩子的
And you can have the kids too.
只不过可能孩子基因跟你不一样
They just might not have your D.N.A.,
不过 这可能也是件好事 对吧
which, by the way, is a good thing, right?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我有男朋友的
I have a boyfriend.
别担心 我会搞定的
Don't worry. I'll handle this.
待在车里别动
Stay in the vehicle.
这辆车已经被报偷窃
This car has been reported as stolen.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你干什么 你也听到他们说的了
What are you doing? You heard them.
列奥 你还好吗
Leo, are you okay?
-待在车里别动 -等等
- Stay in the vehicle! - Wait!
先生 请回到车里
Sir, back in your vehicle!
列奥
Leo!
女士
Ma'am!
救救他
Help him!
他有脑瘤
He has a brain tumor!
乘客突发癫痫 11-41
Passenger's having a seizure, 11-41.
11-41 收到
11-41, copy.
他叫什么名字
Do we have a name on this one?
阿特尔伯勒内科急救专家还有两分钟到
Attleboro E.M.T.'s two minutes out.
你叫什么
What is your name?
阿普丽尔·卡佛
April Carver.
他们难为你了吗
Did you get in trouble?
你怎么样
How are you?
重复一遍 他们难为你了吗
I repeat. Did you get in trouble?
没有 癫痫这个接口很好用
No, your seizure was pretty convenient.
看吧 焉知非福
See? Silver lining.
各种情况癌症都能帮你搞定
Cancer can get you out of all sorts of situations.
作为布鲁斯·亨德利的儿子也很不赖呀
Being the son of Bruce Hendrie didn't hurt either.
才不呢 我觉得是癫痫
Nah, I think it was the seizure.
过来点
Come here.
什么
What?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表