剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I know, but, Beth, he opened his eyes
他就睁开了眼
as soon as I said Dominic's name.
你说这是不是意味着他记得
Do you think that means he remembers
我们之间的事 比如说葬礼的事
what happened between us, like, at the funeral home?
或者他手术前的事
Or anything before his surgery?
你别再浪漫幻想了
You have to stop romanticizing this.
你不能一直分♥析♥你和一个昏迷男的感情
You can't keep analyzing your relationship with a guy in a coma.
他醒来之前 你什么也无法知道
You're just not going to know anything until he wakes up.
我没有浪漫幻想
I'm not romanticizing it.
你有 你知道吗 我理解
Yeah, you are. And you know what? I get it.
我理解 这四个月
I get it. You've been visiting him
几乎每一天你都去看他
almost every day for four months.
但我不想...不想看到你把一切
But, I just... I hate to see you projecting,
都投射到他身上
you know, all this stuff on him
觉得自己在恋爱
and thinking that you're in love.
什么 我什么时候说我恋爱了
Uh, what... when did I say I was in love?
你没说 但我知道你陷进去了
You didn't, but I can tell that you're attached.
但在你确定他也这么认为之前
And until you know that he's aware of what's going on,
这只是你单相思
that attachment only goes one way.
你回来了
You're back.
真不敢相信你真的来这儿了
Oh, I can't believe you're actually here.
-你真美 -谢谢 你也是
- You look great. - Thanks. You too.
好了 把一切都告诉我
Okay, I want to hear everything,
尤其是你在剑桥的那一周
especially about that week at Cambridge.
那里真的很美
Yeah, it was really pretty there.
拜托别告诉我
Just please don't tell me
你在那里和可爱的英国姑娘亲热了
if you made out with any cute English girls
因为我可比不过那口音
because I cannot compete with those accents.
-我没有 -有个临时的事情
- I didn't. - Oh, this is really last-minute,
今晚有个筹款活动
but there's this fundraiser tonight.
是以我叔叔名义举办的
It's kind of in my uncle's honor,
要带黑领带 你想和我一起去吗
and it's black tie. Do you want to be my date?
会很棒的 你也很喜欢筹款活动
It's gonna be all fancy, and you love fundraisers.
我...
Um, I...
怎么了
What?
布伦娜 我知道在我走前
Brenna, I know before I left,
我们觉得我父母会忘掉发生的事
we were thinking my parents would forget about what happened
他们不会介意我们见彼此
and they wouldn't care if we saw each other.
但他们还是很介意
But they still do.
而且比以前更介意了
And it's even worse than it was before.
我们已经高二了 他们很希望
Now that we're juniors, they're just, like, so obsessed
我今年可以好好表现 以便能进大学
about me doing well this year so I can get into college.
他们觉得如果我们再见面
And they don't think that's going to happen
这是不可能发生的
if we're seeing each other.
你真的要按他们说的做吗
Are you really going to do what they say?
我希望我能反抗他们 但是
I wish I could stand up to them, but
我跟你不一样
I am not like you.
但他们基本都不在
But they're, like, barely around.
我知道 但一切都是他们付钱
I know, but they also pay for everything.
他们经常提醒我大学也是他们供我
And they like to remind me that includes college.
我不敢冒险让他们切断我的经济来源
I just can't risk them cutting me off
我在学校付出了那么多
after all the hard work I put into school.
我知道你可能觉得这很可悲
I know you probably think this is pathetic,
但我没有其他选择了
but I just don't see another option.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
几年以后
And a couple years later,
当我开创了我的网站 一切都迅速发展
everything exploded when I started my website.
我就是这么碰见了亚伦
That's how I met Aaron.
我雇用了他 因为他很擅长创业 这很有效
I hired him because he specializes in start-ups, and it worked.
现在我的业务只在网上发展
Now my business is exclusively online.
然后你卖♥♥了...
And you sold it for,
抱歉 稍等
sorry, hold on.
四千万
$40 million.
真是太厉害了
That's really amazing.
谢谢 但说实话 这跟做父母的感受相比
Thank you, but honestly, it's nothing compared
完全不算什么
to what it feels like being a parent.
阿米莉亚的出生真的改变了我
Having Amelia really changed me.
一成为母亲 你整个中心都变了
When you become a mother, your entire perspective shifts.
你会知道的
You'll see.
既是一个成功的商人 又是一个母亲
A successful businesswoman and a mother.
他们还说女人不能拥有一切
They say women can't have it all.
他们说得不对
Well, they're wrong.
看 我这个黑洞一样的包里
See, I literally have it all
真的什么都有
in this black hole of a bag.
再次谢谢您
Well, thank you again for your time.
我知道你真的很忙
I know you're really busy.
没事 帮我向亚伦带好
Not at all. Say hi to Aaron for me.
录音键
不
Oh, no.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
很好
Uh, it's really good.
真的不错
It is, like, so good.
-你为什么这么说话 -怎么说话
- Why are you talking like that? - Uh, like what?
没什么要改的吗
Did you have any notes?
没什么具体要改的
I don't have anything specific.
除非你仔细看看...
Unless you want to take a look at...
算了 我不会做任何改动
You know what? I wouldn't change a thing.
你可以告诉我
You can say it.
我不能
I can't.
-为什么 -你有...
- Why? - You know, you have...
-丹尼 说实话 快 -好吧 这烂透了
- Danny, truth, right now. - Okay, it sucks.
根本就没有你会面的细节 没有引用
There are hardly any details from your meeting, no quotes.
我完全不知道这女人是谁
I have no idea who this woman is.
就好像...就好像你根本没去一样
It's... it's like you weren't even there.
我基本就算没去
I basically wasn't.
我忘记录音了
I forgot to record the interview.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不能现在打电♥话♥给这女人以便引用她的话吗
Can't you just call the woman back now for quotes?
就算我打了 我记得的
Even if I did, I still don't remember enough
也写不够半篇文章
to make it halfway competent.
明天的员工会议怎么办
What am I going to do at the staff meeting tomorrow?
我会被炒的
I'm going to get fired.
不 他不能辞退你 这是犯法的
No, he can't fire you. It's illegal.
谢谢 真是安慰
Thank you, that's comforting.
格里尔的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Greer.
双性恋就是这点最好
That's the great thing about being bisexual.
你有双倍的机会可以交往新人
You have double the chance of meeting someone else.
谢谢 但并不是这样的
Thanks, but it doesn't work that way.
莫皮小姐 来吧 我们过去坐下
Hey, Miss Mopey, come on. Let's sit down.
-来吧 -我马上过去 姥姥
- Come on. - I'll be there in a minute, Grandma.
我想跟你待在一起 但我真的需要去练演讲了
I'd stay with you, but I should really practice this speech.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要 谢谢
- Do you need anything? - No, thanks.
敬我见过最敬业的儿科肿瘤医生
To the most dedicated pediatric oncologist I have ever met.
新英格兰地区能有他真是幸运
New England is lucky to have him.
如果我得逞了的话 你现在
If I had my way, you'd come work with me
就跟我在世界卫生组织工作了
at the World Health Organization.
-敬乔治 -敬乔治
- To George. - To George.
我再说一遍
I'll say it again.
我不会跟你去圣弗朗西斯科
You are not getting me out to San Francisco.
对我来说 地震比任何疾病都可怕
Earthquakes terrify me more than any illness ever could.
你们没见过他看见蜘蛛的样子
You haven't seen him around spiders.
别这样 萨拉 这些人可是尊敬我的
Come on, Sara. These people respect me.
你说得对
Wow, you're right.
这假发太棒了
That wig is perfect.
如果我不是你的肿瘤医生 我真看不出来
I'd never know unless I was your oncologist.
谢谢你 只是比较痒
Thank you. It's just so itchy.
不过这都值得 看起来比较正常
It's all worth it, though, to keep looking normal,
或者说算正常吧
or normal-ish.
我有一个同事把我的脸和陶瓷玩偶拿来比
One of my colleagues compared my face to a porcelain geisha doll.
好吧
Okay.
我从来没听过这么说的
I have never heard that one before.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表