剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
You gotta give her credit for that.
-你觉得是奥利维亚给他买♥♥的 -看看这面料
- You think Olivia bought it for him? - Look at this material.
像我们这样的女人不会买♥♥这种花案
Women like us don't buy prints like this.
谢谢你对我丈夫的情妇感觉如此敏锐
Thank you for being a little catty about my husband's mistress.
天呐 这里面装了什么
Oh god! What's in here?
装满枪的铁盒
A steel box filled with guns.
-百元大钞 -纯海♥洛♥因♥
- Hundred dollar bills. - Pure heroin.
-或者只是书而已 -这个家庭
- Or books. - Oh, this family.
即使我们有双重生活也如此无趣
Even when we have secret lives, we're boring.
精♥装♥的《指环王》
"The lord of the rings" boxed set.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
托马斯迷恋霍比特人
Thomas had a hobbit fetish.
妈 这些是乔治的
Mom, these were George's.
你会告诉他你找到了它们吗
You gonna tell him you have them?
我确定他不再需要它们了
I'm sure he doesn't need them anymore.
我不想给他错的信♥号♥♥
I don't want him to get the wrong impression.
-他搬走之后你们联♥系♥过吗 -没有
- Have you two not spoken since he moved? - We haven't.
我们彻底地分手了
We made a clean break.
我已经放下了 希望他也是
I've moved on. I'd like to think he has too.
我只是不想再因搅乱生活而冒险
I just don't want to risk things getting messy again.
《晚安 月亮》和《野兽家园》
"Good Night Moon" and "Where the Wild Things Are."
都提了字
These are inscribed,
赠给娜塔莉 我可爱的小野兽
爱你的爸爸 亲亲
"托马斯赠娜塔莉"
"From Thomas, to Natalie."
-我是不是该给她打个电♥话♥ -没错
- I should call her, shouldn't I? - Yes, you should.
终于可以打一通不含任何惊喜的电♥话♥了
Well, there's someone I can call without any surprises.
要是打给娜塔莉
If I call Natalie,
我确信能感受到她满满的敌意
I know exactly what I'm going to get: hostility.
当然 要是能给我们独家最好
Of course, I'd prefer the exclusive,
那我到时会通知你
so I'll have to get back to you on
我们做不做这份报道
whether or not we can run the story if--
你可以给我们独家吗
Oh, you can give us the exclusive?
太好了 谢谢你
Wow! Great! Thank you.
-能小点声吗 -马上就打完
- Can you keep it down? - Just wrapping up here.
抱歉 刚说到哪了
Sorry, where were we?
那真是太好了
That would be perfect.
太好了
Sounds perfect.
好极了
Awesome.
真是越做越娴熟了
We're getting really good at that.
我们得讨论下你对调情音乐的定义
Mm. We need to work on your definition of mood music.
这音乐可不是为了调情
This music is not about mood.
这音乐讲的是我有个室友
It's about having a roommate
而我不想让他也介入进来一起体验
and not wanting to make him part of this experience--
除非你喜欢三人行
I mean, unless you're into that.
倒不是说我不能接受
Not gonna say I never like an audience,
只是我现在还比较享受一对一的愉悦之乐
but I'm kinda enjoying this whole one-on-one thing right now.
糟糕决定往往是最有趣的对吧
Bad decisions are always the most fun, huh?
-什么叫糟糕决定 -别担心
- What do you mean, bad decisions? - Don't worry.
倒不是说我们就此不再来往
I'm not saying I'm gonna stop doing this.
只是感觉有点见不得人什么的
I'm just saying it's a little shady. Whatever.
为什么会见不得人 因为阿普丽尔吗
Shady? Why is it shady? Because of April?
我们也谈过这事 我们又不是做什么错事
We talked about this. We're not doing anything wrong.
就只是等到我俩真的
We were just waiting to tell her
认真交往了再告诉她而已
until we knew that this was gonna be a thing.
既然如此 那我们现在就说吧
Well, now that we know it is, maybe we should just tell her.
掩盖得越久 就感觉越奇怪
The longer we keep it a secret, the weirder it's gonna be.
好吧 那我跟你谁去告诉她呢
Okay. So, which one of us is gonna tell her?
-要不谁先见到她就谁说 -行
- How about whoever sees her first? - Sure.
好的 那先来排练下 假设是你先见到
Great. Then let's rehearse what you're gonna say if it's you.
当我是阿普丽尔 说吧
I'm April. Go.
好吧
Okay.
"阿普丽尔 我只是想告诉你
"Hey, April. I just want to start by saying
接下来我要说的事没什么大不了
that what I am about to tell you is not a big deal,
所以不必紧张"
so don't freak out."
这可算是最糟糕的开场白了
That's the worst possible way to start.
你得更加随性一点 再试一次
You need to be more casual about it. Try again.
"阿普丽尔
"Hey, April.
你知道有的时候你无法控制自己的情感
You know how sometimes you can't help who you're attracted to?
就好像你无比渴望身体接触..."
It's just kind of like this physical thing you can't stop--"
-你弱爆了 -开个玩笑而已
- You suck at this! - I'm kidding!
我可没开玩笑
I'm not.
说真的 我可不想让你因为说错话
Seriously, I don't want you to put your foot in your mouth
而把原本很普通的事情闹大
and make this a bigger deal than it has to be.
我来说吧
I'll handle this.
他们要离婚了吗
They're getting divorced?
我爸说的是"分开" 但就是离婚
My dad used the word "separating", but yeah.
看来没法挽回了 他都搬去楠塔基特了
It seems pretty final. He's moving to our Nantucket house.
所以你得和你妈住一起了吗
So now you have to live with your mom?
可每次都是她先吵起来的
But she's the one who starts all the fights.
-你确定你... -其实我爸问我
- Are you sure that's what you-- - Actually, my dad asked me
想不想搬去和他住
if I wanted to move in with him.
现在他开始想到要多陪伴你了吗
Oh, so now he cares about having quality time with you?
你在楠塔基特要怎么生活
How could you even live on Nantucket?
要怎么来学校上课呀
How would you get to school?
那我就要转学到那了
Um, I'd go to a school there.
你真觉得现在搬走是最好的选择吗
Well, do you really think that moving away right now is the best idea,
何况你经历了这么多事情
with everything that you're going through?
我没法和我妈住 我也没法都拒绝他们
I can't live with my mom, and I can't say no to both of them.
-要是你住这呢 -让我搬来吗
- What if you could stay here? - Like, move in?
对啊 住到毕业
Yeah. I mean, until graduation.
你还剩一年半时间就高中毕业了
You just shouldn't have to uproot your whole life
不能就因为这事而重新开始新生活吧
For the last year and a half of high school because of this.
我去问问我妈你能不能搬进来
I'm asking my mom if you can move in.
谢谢你这么关心我
Thank you... for caring so much.
也不是 我只是希望你能离我近点
Oh, I don't. I just need you to stay nearby,
方便我们厮混
so we can keep hooking up.
这就是我说的"关心"
Oh, that's what I meant by "caring".
想说你拿到独家了吗 我早听到了
What? Your exclusive? I heard.
我只是想说
No, I just wanted to say
我觉得路·比安科那报道没戏
I think that Lou Bianco story's a dead end.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你那篇有关黑♥手♥党♥老大
Your new story about the Mafia boss
因贿赂国会议员而入狱的报道
who's going to prison for bribing the congressman.
我才刚开始写呢
I just started working on that.
你怎么...
How did you--
不是吧 你居然黑进我电脑看我报道
Did you seriously just hack into my wordpress
我还顺便给你也倒了杯咖啡
while I was getting coffee for both of us?
对不起 没想到你也给我倒了杯
Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize you were getting some for me too.
我之前还对你的报道
Yeah, because I felt bad about
也说了很多狠话 我也很抱歉
what a bitchy thing I said earlier about your story.
无所谓了
Whatever.
-不是吧 你真这么做了 -对
- Really? You just did that? - Yup. Mm-hmm.
你可真是
Wow, dude.
马上到
-回家吗 -不 我今晚有约
- Heading home? - No, I've got a date tonight.
你可不能指责我比你先下班
And you can't judge me for leaving before you
因为你也拿着包呢
because you have your bag, too.
你那篇建设火车站的报道写得怎样了
How's your piece on the construction at the train station?
还行 反正也就是火车
Fine. You know, it's... trains.
你那黑♥手♥党♥老大的报道呢
How's your Mafia dude?
我想趁他被关起来之前
I'm trying to get an in to get a quote or something
套点素材出来
before they lock him up,
但他一直躲着不见 我也不知道能不能写完
But he's been hiding out. I don't know.
是路·比安科那的消息 看来有新...
There is my Lou Bianco alert now. I guess there's some new--
为什么你也有消息提醒
Why did your alert just go off?
火车站的消息
It's the train station.
不是吧 你居然想偷我的报道
Are you-- seriously? Are you trying to steal my story?
-听着 -我们之间的约定呢
- Look-- - What happened to our pact?
说好不剽窃对方的报道 这是规定
No hijacking each other's stories! Those were the rules!
规定变了
The rules changed.
你也知道洛琦 大家都在忙着保工作呢
You heard Raquel. It's every man for himself now!
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表