剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
-这里有一个 -不要
- Here's one. - Ah, no.
我不要住那里 我下班晚 这个站台太破
I'm not living there. I work late, and that tube stop is sketchy.
为什么你在考虑它合不合法
Why are you, like, thinking about whether that's legit?
它是合法的
It's legit.
如果我每晚去站台接你呢
Well, what if I just walked you home from the T every night?
那我就该为我们两人抗争了
Then I'd end up defending both of us.
说老实话
Let's just be honest with ourselves.
很抱歉
And you know, I'm sorry,
但是比起没电梯
but safety makes a lot more sense as a deal-breaker
用不安全作为拒绝签约的理由合理多了
than not having an elevator.
换句话说要消耗大量电力和石油
Uh, a.k.a., tremendous power suck and oil suck,
这是世界上的两种有限资源
two limited resources in our world.
你能列出一长条你住公♥寓♥时
It is so like you to have a list of things
不想要的事真是太像你的作风了
that you don't want in an apartment.
你不想要电梯
You don't want an elevator,
你不想要咖啡店离公♥寓♥太近
you don't want a coffee shop within walking distance.
你知道会怎么样吧
All right, you know what's going to happen
要是我们住在咖啡店附近
if we live near a coffee shop, right?
我们就会每天花五块钱买♥♥杯拿铁
We're going to end up spending five bucks a day on lattes
其实我们在家就能自己做
that we could just make ourselves.
行 所以没有电梯 附近不能有咖啡店
Okay okay, so no elevator, no coffee shop nearby.
还有哪些地方是你不能忍♥受的吗
Is there anything else that you just can't tolerate?
有 你的床垫
Yeah, your mattress.
我的床垫怎么了
What's wrong with my mattress?
没怎么 就只是我的更好点
Nothing. Just mine's way better.
你到底在说些什么
What are you talking about?
看来现在就得带你去看看了
Guess I have to show you now.
来吧
Come on.
我本来可打算就床垫问题
Hey, you know, I'm really going to have to fight you
要和你大吵一架的
on this whole mattress thing.
可以 那就二十分钟后我们再吵吧
Oh, yeah, we're going to battle it out for at least 20 minutes.
快跑快跑
Go go go go!
二十分钟 计时开始
20 minutes. Start now, go!
我是卡弗医生 你是三点预约的我吗
I'm-- I'm Dr. Carver. Are you my 3:00?
不是 我是来见欧文的
Actually, no. I'm here to see Owen.
抱歉 我以为你是本地人...
Oh, sorry. I just assume you seem to be from here--
我就是 我叫薇薇安·戈登
I am. Vivian Gordon.
欧文的老婆
I'm Owen's wife.
我想来看看他的新办公室
I wanted to see his new office
所以我就打算给他个惊喜
so I thought I'd surprise him,
看来他是出去吃午饭了
but he must be taking a long lunch.
能替我转告他我来过了吗
Would you mind letting him know I stopped by?
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
顺提一句 我基本就没看懂
I could barely read this, by the way.
我生气的时候字就写得难看了
Yeah, well, my handwriting sucks when I'm angry.
-你怎么... -我之前和
- Well, why are you-- - I had the pleasure of
你那美丽妻子见过面了
meeting your lovely wife earlier.
拜托告诉我她只是想骗张绿卡
Please tell me that was for a green card.
你究竟有没有打算告诉我你结婚了
Were you ever going to mention that you're married?
非常抱歉
Very sorry.
很复杂 我们只是...
It's complicated. We just--
听着 这一点也不复杂
You know what? No, it's not.
作为一个曾经被戴过绿帽子的人
As someone who's been cheated on before,
一点也不复杂 你只要不出轨就好
it's not complicated. You don't cheat.
很简单 尊重对方就好
Simple rule of respecting another person.
对于你来说 是尊重她和我两个人
Or in this case, two people-- her and me.
我真不知道你以前经历过那事
I had no idea that you'd been through this before.
没错 你不知道
That's right. You have no idea.
你根本不知道当你发现
You have no idea what it's like to find out
你被你深爱的人利用了多年的感受
that you've been taken advantage of for years by someone you love,
或是在自己家和别的女人约炮
or to meet the other woman in your own home, or--
这么说吧
You know what?
你根本不配知道这些事
You don't deserve to know any of this.
萨拉 等等
Sara, wait.
你走吧
Just leave.
这鸡肉真好吃
Mmm, this chicken is amazing!
谢谢夸奖 贝思帮忙了
Thanks. Beth helped.
在你结账的时候帮你拎着外卖♥♥袋吗
By holding the take-out bag while you paid for it?
这有什么问题吗
Yeah, what's wrong with that?
看来我有必要先做些声明
Um, look, I think I should clear the air here.
要是你感觉到了敌意 那我道歉
Uh, if you're picking up on an underlying hostility, I apologize.
就只是小多是我兄弟 而你抢了他女人
It's just Dom's my boy. You stole his girl.
但他已经不计较了 所以我也会这么做
But he's moved on, so I'm going to try to do the same, okay?
谢谢
Um, thank you.
碰个拳吧
Yeah, put it right there. Ow.
公♥寓♥找的怎么样了
So how is the apartment search going?
-挺好的 -不咋样
- Great. - Not great.
你俩要搬一起住了吗
Oh, you guys are moving in together?
恭喜
Well, congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
你以前和别人一起住过吗
Have you ever lived with anyone before?
和恋人吗 没有
Um, romantically? No.
我其实都没有谈过长时间恋爱
I haven't really had any long-term relationships to speak of.
和别人共同展望未来还挺难的
Um, it's kind of hard to plan a future with someone
因为都不知道自己还有没有未来
when you don't know if you're going to have a future.
挺有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
有道理
That makes sense.
所以你就想一直这样吗
You think that's all it was, though?
还是说你也许害怕给出承诺
Did you maybe have a fear of commitment? Ow.
可能我俩都这样
Maybe we both do.
我也从没和男朋友搬一起住过
I mean, I've never live with a boyfriend either, you know,
我觉得这不代表他害怕给出承诺
I don't think that necessarily means that he has a fear of commitment.
其实 利奥承诺并激励了
In fact, Leo commits a lot of his life
许多癌症患者
to inspiring other cancer patients.
瞧 我可是个好人
See? I'm a good person.
利奥 我昨晚在互助小组遇到朱利安了
Oh, and Leo, I ran into Julian last night at support group.
他也受到了你的激励启发
Apparently, you've inspired him too.
在组织了个癌症公益基金筹集活动
He is organizing this cancer fundraiser
想要请你去当主持 我估计就只是
and he wants you to host. I think that just means,
去露个面 然后做个演讲吧
like, showing up, maybe making a speech.
不好说 我最近也都是一团乱
Yeah, I don't know. I've been such a mess lately.
我觉得自己不是做演讲的最佳人选
I don't think I'm the best person for that kind of thing.
我之前还看你公开为你♥爸♥做演讲
I've seen you speak in public for your dad before.
-非常棒 -但是
- you're amazing. - Well, yeah,
之前都有人帮我写演讲稿的
but I always had a speechwriter for those things.
我不... 我们不是讨论过这事了吗
I don't-- we already talked about this, remember?
我算是答应他你会去主持了的
Um, I kind of already told him that you'd do it.
对不起 我亲自去回绝吧
I'm sorry. I'll tell him that I can't.
没事 我去回吧
That's okay, I'll tell him.
我可以讲 我喜欢讲
I could speak. You know, I like speaking.
我们都知道
Yeah, we're well aware of that.
哪位
Yello?
我是多米尼克 在上班吗
Hey, it's Dominic. You working?
对 但也能聊会
Yeah, but I can talk for a few.
我今早顺路去逛了逛街边小摊
So I rode by the sidewalk sale this morning.
我买♥♥到了冬青树乐队1974年发的专辑
And I am now the proud owner of a Hollies album from 1974,
就是里面有《我呼吸的空气》那首歌♥的专辑
the one that has "The air that I breathe" on it.
不是吧
No way.
如果你想要的话 就送给你了
Well, actually, you're the proud owner, if you want it.
你为我买♥♥的吗
You got it for me?
也没几块钱
It was just a couple of bucks.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我等不及听了
I can't wait to hear it.
今晚有安排吗
So any big plans tonight?
就直接回家
Uh, I was just going to head home.
你住在市中心附近是吧
You kind of live over by downtown, right?
对 在你公♥司♥附近
Uh, yeah, near where you work, I think.
我现在就在公♥司♥ 有可能要加班
Yeah, I'm actually there now. Probably gonna be here late.
要不你顺路过来拿专辑吧
Want to just swing by and grab the record?
有其他人在吗
Is anyone there?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表