剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
And I think we're gonna need something stronger.
为什么不办得再嗨一点呢
Why don't we make this more of a rager?
啤酒乒乓 旋转酒瓶
Beer pong, flip cup.
-卡拉OK 好棒 -没错
- Karaoke. Yes! - Yes!
这派对肯定会很精彩
Okay, this is gonna be amazing.
今晚我们去俱乐部之前都先策划好
We'll plan it all before we go to the club tonight.
DJ打碟11点半开始
The D.J. set starts at 11:30.
11点半开始吗
He starts at 11:30?
是啊 太晚了吗
Yeah, is that too late?
一起去
Let's do it.
好的
Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
早
Morning.
某人这是熬出了黑眼圈啊
Someone took a one-way train to dark circles city!
谢谢提醒 丹尼
Uh, thanks, Danny.
其实这是癌症的副作用
It's actually a side-effect of the cancer.
天呐 非常抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
我不...
I didn't--
骗你的
Not really.
我昨晚到凌晨两点才上♥床♥
I didn't go to bed till 2:00 a.m. last night.
凌晨两点
2:00 a.m.!
电视上都放电视导购节目了
Like infomericals were on TV,
就是这么晚
that's how late it was.
我每晚都两点上♥床♥
I go to bed at 2:00 a.m. every night.
不然我哪有时间写小说
When else am I gonna work on my novel?
《哈利波特》遇上《无尽的玩笑》
It's "Harry Potter" meets "Infinite Jest".
快写好初稿了
I'm almost finished with my first draft.
等写完了会给你看看的
I'll let you read it when it's done.
好
Great.
如果你每晚都两点上♥床♥
If you go to bed at 2:00 a.m. every night,
上班怎么能一直那么有精神
how are you always totally alert at work?
这就是年轻啊
That's the best part about being young.
恢复快
You're way resilient.
不像我
Not me.
你最好今晚得打起精神
You better get it together for tonight.
对了 多谢邀请我参加乔迁派对
Thanks for inviting me to the housewarming party, by the way.
想着去那的妹子都是我的菜
Thinking the girls there will definitely be my type.
活着的吗 那确实是
Breathing? Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我要为了今晚的派对恢复精神
I'm gonna rally for tonight big time...
为了我所有要干的活
for all of the work I have to do.
这么多活
So much work.
看来你忙得要去不了贝思和娜塔莉的聚会了
Oh, this means you're gonna be too busy to make Beth and Natalie's party.
格雷厄姆转给我邀请函了
Graham forwarded me the invite.
看来我的那封彻底消失于网络了
Guess mine got lost in cyberspace.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得你不想参加
I just figured you wouldn't want to come.
那你想错了
Oh, you figured wrong.
对了 还要告诉你
Okay, well, just to let you know,
利奥也会去 所以...
Leo's gonna be there, so...
我没事
That's cool with me.
那就好
Okay, cool.
那就好
Yeah, cool.
好
Cool.
一切都好是不是特别棒
Isn't it great that everything's so cool?
我都要感觉好极了
I'm about to get a cold.
晚点见
See you later.
一会儿见
I will see you guys later.
阿普丽尔宝贝
April, honey.
你今晚得待在家
You should stay home tonight.
今早你那么累
You were so tired this morning.
最好你还是...
Maybe it'd be best if you just--
抱歉 妈 今晚我又要晚回家了
I am sorry, mom, but this is gonna be another late one.
这就是健康的二十岁人的精彩生活
This is just what healthy 20-somethings do.
拜拜
Hm, bye.
没人听我的话
No one listens to me.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我去开门
I'll get it.
-福德 你好啊 -布伦娜在家吗
- Hey, Ford. How are you? - Is Brenna home?
她就在里屋
Yeah, she's right in here.
我让你俩独处了
Ah, I'll let you two be.
我来是因为我们好像此刻有共同敌人
Look, I'm only here because we seem to have a common enemy at the moment--
谢比 我在想
Shelby-- and I'm thinking
我们俩应该团结起来
that the two of us should combine our powers
让那个贱女人罪有应得
and give that heinous witch what she deserves.
别担心
Don't worry.
只是回报
This is-- this is just payback.
一旦报复结束 我们就继续互恨对方
We're gonna go back to hating each other once it's done.
阿普丽尔
April!
你好呀
What's up?!
欢迎 你看着好美呀
Welcome. Oh, you look good.
赶快给我拿杯喝的
I need a drink, stat.
我们果然是亲姐妹
Ah, I guess we really do share DNA.
送你一个鞭打搅拌吸管
Hey, got you roomies a whipping siphon
这样你们就可以自♥制♥泡沫了
so you can make all your own foams.
为了你的分子料理
You know? For all your molecular gastronomy needs.
虽然我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what any of that means,
但我喜欢鞭打
but I like whipping.
我们拿着这自♥拍♥一张吧 贝思
Let's take a pic with it, Beth.
-好的 -笑
- Oh, really? Okay. - smile.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Okay, ready? - Okay.
笑
Smile.
挫爆了
Yikes.
-惨不忍♥睹 -再拍一张
- Oh, that's horrible. - Okay, do another one.
-等等 -好的
- Hold on. - Okay.
这张好
Cute!
都没把你照进去
Oh, you're not even in it!
该用哪种滤镜
What filter should I use?
-当然用巴伦西亚风 -抱歉
- Valencia for sure. - Um, excuse me!
抱歉
Excuse me!
抱歉抱歉
I'm sorry, excuse me.
我很难集中注意力读福楼拜的奇幻散文
It's very hard to concentrate on Flaubert's magical prose
你们实在是太吵了
when all these people are causing such a ruckus.
哥们 少来烦我们
Dude, give us a frickin' break.
你就不能去咖啡馆看书吗
Ever heard of working at a coffee shop?
在那样的商业环境下
One cannot deconstruct George Sand
怎么可能剖析乔治·桑的作品
when one is surrounded by commercialism.
那就不关我事了
Not my problem.
哥们 这才八点 我们才不结束这派对
Dude, it's like 8:00 pm. There's no way we're ending this party.
要么你就留在这和我们一起嗨
So you can either stay and hang out with us
要么就下楼回你家陪你家小猫咪玩
or go back downstairs and play with your cats.
干得漂亮 娜塔莉
Way to regulate, Natalie.
开始狂欢吧
Hey, let's get this party started.
多米尼克
Dominic.
来 我带你去转转
Come here. I'll show you around.
你什么时候来
When are you getting here?
我还在"学习"呢
Well, I'm still quote, unquote, learning the ropes.
所以估计还得一会
So it might be a while.
派对怎么样
How's the party?
在喝廉价伏特加掺苏打水
Drinking cheap vodka and generic soda water.
你还真是无时无刻都在嗨啊
Oh, how 24 of you.
列奥
Leo!
我得先挂了
Oh, hey, I got to go.
但愿过会见吧
Um, hopefully, I'll see you later.
晚上好
Evening.
问他还想要点什么吗
Ask him if there's anything else he might want.
你还想点什么吗
Uh, is there anything else you might want?
没了
Nope.
好吧
All right.
试试返回键
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表