剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm probably gonna get fired.
你还没接受采访呢
You haven't even done the interveiw yet.
我都不确定我该不该去
I'm not even sure if I should.
如果最后我看起来很蠢
If I end up looking like an idiot,
他们还是会解雇我 这是进退维谷的局面
they're gonna fire me anyway. So it's lose-lose.
你怎么就知道你会搞砸呢
Why are you assuming you're gonna screw it up?
因为它真的让我压力太大了
Because it's majorly stressing me out.
而我在癌症静止期
And I'm like in remission from cancer.
最不该做的事
The last thing I should be doing
就是让自己压力大
is stressing myself out.
可能我应该试试退出这件事
Maybe I should just try and get out of it.
那么如果他们解雇我 就是我的问题了
So that if they fire me, it's on my own terms.
你的唇蜜在哪里
Hey, where is your lipgloss?
在这里 在隐藏口袋里
Oh, here, it's in a secret pocket.
是瑞贝卡·明可弗的包吗 好有爱
Is that Rebecca Minkoff? Love.
对
uh, yeah.
我在萨克斯百货专门叫他们
I had to ask them to take it out
从展示橱窗里拿出来的
of the window display at SAKS.
好了 来吧 到你们了
Okay, come on, girls. You're up.
你很美
You look great.
至于吗 抱歉 我离你远点
Jeez, sorry. I'll leave you alone.
-格里尔 等等 -没关系
- Greer. Wait. - Never mind.
虽然是橡胶的 但不代表你不能吃
Just 'cause it's rubber doesn't mean you can't eat it.
尝一个
All right, just try one.
尝一个 然后再...
Try one, and then...
布伦 怎么了
Bren, what's going on?
-什么意思 -我不明白
- What do you mean? - I don't get
为什么格里尔的事你要骗我
why you're lying to me about Greer.
是她给你买♥♥的包 是吗
She bought you that purse, right?
这就是为什么我没告诉你
This is why I didn't tell you.
我知道你会小题大做
I knew you would make a big deal about it.
这就是件大事
It obviously is a big deal
如果你拼命想要瞒我的话
If you're going out of your way to hide it from me.
你们又开始交往了吗
Are you guys, like, dating again?
不 我说了 我们只是朋友
No, I told you. We're just friends.
那她之前为什么总粘着你
Then why was she all over you before?
我不在乎你们是不是又在一起了
I don't care if you guys are together.
我只是想让你告诉我真♥相♥
I just want you to tell me the truth.
你们看见格里尔了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Greer?
她穿着杰克琳最喜欢的裙子
She's wearing Jaclyn's favorite piece
现在却找不到她了
and we can't find her.
-怎么了 -没事
- Hey, what's wrong? - Nothing.
我讨厌这条裙子
I just hate this dress.
我知道 但我们就快完事儿了
I know, but we're almost done.
我不想再出去了
I just don't even want to go back out there.
你不是认真的吧
No, please tell me you're not serious.
你似乎因为之前的事对我很上火
Okay, you seem mad at me for what happened earlier.
没有
I'm not.
这愚蠢的领子
It's just this stupid collar
太高了
is way too high!
得低点才行
And it just needs to be lower.
别那么拽
I wouldn't pull on it like that.
我得把它弄松点
I just need to loosen it a little!
格里尔 住手
Greer, stop.
不
No.
天呐 我很抱歉
Oh, my god, I am so sorry.
我今晚受不了这个
I can't handle this tonight.
-天呐 -没事 没事
- Oh my god! - It's okay, it's okay.
我们会弄好的 会弄好的
We'll fix it. We'll fix it.
杰克琳 给我五分钟
Jaclyn, just give me five minutes
我会处理好
and this'll all be taken care of.
外面见 好吗
I'll meet you out there, okay?
就五分钟
Just five minutes.
你好啊 晚安
Hello, good night.
等等 妈妈
Hang on, mom.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
不 我从没有去读书俱乐部
No, I never joined a book club.
你为什么不直接告诉我山姆的事
Why didn't you just tell me about Sam?
我不想让你不开心
I didn't want to upset you.
你出去约会
Why would it upset me
为什么我会不开心
seeing you date someone?
我知道那次和乔治道别对你来说很艰难
I knew that saying good-bye to George was hard for you.
我不想那么不敏感
And I didn't want to be insensitive
夸耀我的感情
flaunting my relationship.
看到自己的妈妈比自己动作还多
It can't be easy seeing your mother
肯定不容易
get more action than you.
也谢谢你
And thank you, by the way,
猜测我患了老年痴呆而不是恋爱了
for assuming it was more likely I'd have alzheimers than sex.
但我记得爸爸死的时候
But I remember when dad died,
你说你不会再交往男人了
you saying you were done with men
因为他是你人生挚爱
because he was the love of your life.
他的确是
And he was,
但是去参加聚会
but going to my reuinon
让我正确看待事物
put things in perspective.
我很激动想要去和老朋友叙旧
I was so excited to catch up with all my old friends,
但我却发现大部分我想见的人
until I realized that most of the people
都不会来了
I was hoping to see weren't coming.
他们死了
They were dead.
妈妈
Mom.
但这让我想
But that made me think.
我还没死
I'm not dead.
但为什么我表现的似乎已经太晚不能享受了呢
So why am I acting like it's too late to live?
那个周末我对山姆
That whole weekend I had kind of
产生了一点爱意
a little crush on Sam,
但我却什么都没做
but I didn't do anything about it.
我一直想说点什么
I kept wanting to say something,
但似乎又像是回到了高中
but it was like I was right back in high school.
我火车开动前一小时
And then an hour before my train
我想...
I thought...
我70多岁了
I'm in my 70s.
如果我现在不去的话
If I don't go for it now,
那就永远不会有了 我会错过
it'll never happen and I'll miss out
这些经历
on this experience.
所以我告诉了他
So I told him.
真甜蜜
That's so sweet.
我真希望
I kind of wish
我整个人生也是这样度过的
I'd lived my whole life like that.
只是...
Just...
冲动地做事
Acting on my impulses
看看会怎么样
and seeing where it took me.
谁知道我会享受到
Who knows how much more fun
多少乐趣呢
I could have had?
这么多人关注女装产业
I mean, with all the attention on the cattle industry,
我觉得这一季穆穆一定会火
I think Muumuu's are really gonna be in this season.
让你的人发推给我的人...
Just have your people tweet my people...
格里尔怎么样了
How's Greer?
她没事
She's fine.
她只是最近在经历一些事情
She's just going through some stuff, lately.
什么事情
What kind of stuff?
她似乎有点不对劲
She really seemed off.
她不再吃药了
Well, she stopped taking her medication.
可能是这事儿
So it's probably just that.
处方药吗
Like prescription medication?
是的 治疗情绪波动的
Yeah, you know, like for mood stuff.
什么 她就忽然不吃了吗
So what? She like just went off it?
她跟医生聊过了吗
Did she talk to her doctor?
他父母知道吗
Do her parents know?
你是说那两个要逮捕我的父母吗?
You mean the parents that were going to have me arrested.
你不明白
You don't get it.
她家和我们家不一样
Her family's not like our family.
他们只会很上火
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表