剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
They're just gonna be super pissed,
然后处罚她
And, like, punish her.
但你也不能自己处理这事儿
But you can't handle this on your own.
你不应该让她把你拽进
You shouldn't let her drag you into
这么复杂的事情里面
something so complicated.
不是她拽我进去的
She's not dragging me into it.
我想要在她身边
I want to be there for her.
她身边没有人
There's nobody else.
-你是个孩子 -那又怎么样呢
- You're a kid. - So what?!
我不会因为某人一出现问题
I'm not just gonna give up on someone
就放弃她
the minute that they start to have problems.
很抱歉你无法理解
I'm sorry if you can't understand that.
我都看不出格里尔是从哪里撕裂的
I can't even see where Greer ripped this.
你什么时候这么会缝纫了
Since when did you become so great at sewing?
熟能生巧
Hmm, practice makes perfect--
实际上是练习和肾上腺素
Well, practice and adrenaline.
杰克琳 你好
Oh, Jaclyn, hi.
之前我推荐的
I am so sorry
模特发生的事 我很抱歉
about what happened with that model I recommended.
我承担全责 我真心希望...
I take full responsibility and I really hope--
-你会发推特吗 -会
- Do you know how to tweet? - Yeah.
太好了 你能不能帮我给我的粉丝发推
Good. Can you tweet my followers
告诉他们可以很快看到我的设计了
that they can look for my designs soon
因为所有买♥♥家都想要
because all of the buyers wanted them.
是吗 太棒了
Really? I mean, that's fantastic!
你升级当第一助理了
Oh, you're promoted to first assistant.
所以我工作很棒吗
So I did a good job?
还行 我就是不想见新人
You did fine. I just hate meeting new people.
这两个你都会需要的
Oh, you're also gonna need both of these.
作为我的第一助理 你不能坐地铁
And as my first assistant, you are never to ride the "T"
因为我要随时随地能找到你
because I need to be able to get in touch with you
如果你在地下就不行了
24-7, and I can't do that if you're underground.
好了 明天七点见
Okay, I'll see you at 7:00 in the morning.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my god. This is amazing.
两部黑莓手♥机♥
Two blackberries?
或许有一部是用来玩宝石迷阵的
Maybe one's for playing Bejeweled.
你肯定后悔推荐我了吧
I bet you regret recommending me for this, huh?
没事
It's fine.
但我很担心你
I am worried about you, though.
你今晚都不大对劲
You've been acting kinda all over the place.
抱歉 我只是很迷惑
Sorry, I'm just confused.
关于你的药吗
About your medication?
或许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
我之所以停止服用他们
I only stopped taking them
只是为了报复我的父母
as a way to get back at my parents.
他们对我有很大权利
They just have so much power over me,
似乎掌握着我的人生
like they control my life.
但是不吃药也没有用
But being off of them isn't working either.
我以为我会好一些
I thought I'd feel better,
但我只感觉失控了
but I just feel out of control.
而在你身边
And, you know, it's hard
却不能和你在一起很艰难
being around you and not being with you.
格里尔
Greer...
你不想和好 是不是
You don't want to get back together, do you?
不是这个 只是...
It's not that. I just...
你很显然
You're obviously...
在处理一些事情
figuring some stuff out right now.
我觉得我应该以朋友的身份陪伴着你
And I feel like I should just be there for you as a friend.
我帮你插上吗
Want me to plug that in?
不 没事
No, that's okay.
我不想电到你
I don't want to, like, electrocute you.
确定吗
You sure about that?
我不想在格里尔的事上
I didn't mean to sound condescending
听起来很高高在上
about the Greer stuff.
她怎么样了
How is she?
没事
She's okay.
我只是想陪着她
I'm just trying to be there for her
作为一个朋友
right now as a friend.
她需要我
She needs me.
你真好
That's really cool of you.
我知道陪伴
I know how hard it is
抑郁的人有多难
to be there for someone who's depressed.
列奥手术之后也这样
Leo can't shake it, ever since surgery.
这让我怀疑还应不应该再努力
And it's just making me wonder if I should even try anymore.
我昨天也这么想
That's how I felt yesterday.
天啊 我们怎么会摊上这些头痛的事
Man, how did we end up picking such head cases?
不知道
No idea.
等我失业了 我会有很长时间
But I'll have plenty of time to ponder it
去思考的
while I'm unemployed.
你为什么这么害怕这次访谈
Why are you so afraid of this interview?
布伦 你不知道
Bren, you have no idea
-那些问题有多难 -不不 我明白
- how hard these questions-- - No, no, I get
对很多人来说都很可怕
that it would be scary for most people,
但你撑过了癌症
but you've lived through cancer.
癌症最坏的结果就是死亡
The worst-case scenario with cancer is dying.
这次访谈最坏的结果是什么
What's the worst-case scenario with this interview?
不会那么坏的 不会弄死你的
It can't be that bad. It's not gonna kill you.
叮咚
Knock, knock.
抱歉 你们在谈什么吗
Hi. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you in the middle of something?
不 我只是在想
No, I'm just-- I'm trying to decide
要不要把它从书架上拿下来
whether I should take this off my shelf.
有三个病人都跟我说
Three different patients have told me
这让他们做恶梦了
this has been giving them nightmares.
那就让他们做吧
Well, I say let 'em have nightmares.
你是个心理医生
I mean, you're a therapist, right?
这对工作有好处
It's got to be good for business.
说得对
Good point.
或许我该让这书架
Maybe I'll try to make this shelf
更吓人一点
a little scarier while I'm at it.
我看看我有没有松动了的牙齿
I'll see if I got any loose teeth lying around.
我很快就要收入翻倍了
I'll double my income in no time.
给我10%回扣
Well, I expect 10%.
我过来是想看看
I just came by to see what time
你打算什么时候动身去看马拉拉演讲
you wanted to leave for the Malala talk tonight.
我今天没什么客户了 所以...
I don't have any more clients today, so...
随时可以走 作为朋友
free to go whenever, as friends.
我有一个病人 但他重新预约了
Well, I had a patient, but, um, he rescheduled.
-所以... -太棒了
- So... - Oh, great.
很好 现在是4:00
Okay, well, it's 4:00 now.
或许我们该五点左右走
Maybe we should leave around 5:00 or so?
好吗 我那时候回来
Sound good? I'll just come back then?
-好 -好
- Great. - Okay.
或者...
Or...
怎么了
What?
抱歉 我没...
Sorry, I didn't--
想到我会...
think I was gonna...
这...
This is--
这很稀少
It's... rare,
我...
and I...
是坦桑尼亚的 很...
From Tanzania and it's just--
列奥来电
阿普丽尔·卡佛 我们开始吧
April Carver, let's get started.
告诉我你去新百利之家
Why don't you tell me what you were doing
干什么
at the Newbury house.
我去新百利之家是想要
I went to the Newbury house
挖掘里奇·米兰达是否要交易到
to get the scoop on whether or not
别的队伍的新闻
Richie Miranda was being traded to another team.
吸着毒也有办法
Well, there are ways to pass a drug test
通过药检
without being clean.
你是说米兰达先生
Is that an implication that Mr. Miranda
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表