剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
'cause, like, purple's like our school color?
我们校色是栗红和灰色
Our school colors are maroon and grey.
我就是想变化一下
I just felt like a change.
你父母没发疯吗
Are your parents freaking out?
他们不在市里
They've been out of town.
我觉得如果他们要离开我的生活那么久
I figure if they're gonna be out of my life this much,
那他们也没什么发言权
then they don't really get a say.
早上好
Morning.
铃♥声♥不错啊
Cool ring tone.
接吧
Now answer it.
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no service in here.
但它在响啊
But it's ringing.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
如果我接了 电♥话♥也会断的
If I pick it up, we're just gonna get cut off.
如果你因为是列奥打的才不接
If you're not answering 'cause it's Leo,
只会更奇怪
this only makes it weirder.
我不知道是谁打的
I don't know who's calling.
如果是紧急情况呢
What if it's an emergency?
如果你身份证丢了呢
What if your identity was stolen?
如果你们全家
What if your whole family
被绑匪绑♥架♥
was abducted by kidnappers
只能打一个电♥话♥
who gave them one phone call
然后他们就会被活埋 他们打给了你
before they were all buried alive and they picked you,
但你都没接电♥话♥
but you didn't even answer your phone?
你全家都死了
Your whole family's dead.
我的墨西哥卷饼
My tacos!
贩售车前排了多么长的队 杰西
How long was the line at the truck, Joshy?
排了两个小时
Oh, like, two hours.
真是疯了 找回来的钱呢
That's crazy. Where's my change?
没有找钱
I didn't get any change.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
这样 这样
Here you go. Here you go.
如果你不间断地
I'll forgive your debt
做20个俯卧撑 我就不用你还了
if you do 20 pushups without stopping.
别跟个女生做的一样 开始吧
And not girl pushups. Go.
这不是健身中心
This isn't a fitness center.
我知道 但他...
I know, but he--
你的膝盖碰地了 重来
No, your knee touched the ground. Start over.
我们可不能这么用实习生
This isn't how we use our interns.
去复印或者干别的去
Hey, go make some copies or something.
好吧
Okay.
顺说一句 我挖到了里奇·米兰达的新闻
By the way, I'm getting scoop on Richie Miranda.
他的合同到期了 听说要转会
Yeah, his contract's up soon. I'm hearing trade rumors.
-你打算怎么弄 -里奇最好的朋友
- What's your in? - Richie's best friend
是新百利之家的店主 是新的会员俱乐部
owns the Newbury House. It's a new-members club.
明晚盛大开业
It's having a grand opening tomorrow night.
里奇要去帮朋友忙
And I know Richie's gonna be there to help his buddy out.
-所以... -我认识...抱歉
- So-- - I know-- sorry.
我认识里奇·米兰达 他之前给过我新闻
I know Richie Miranda. He's given me scoop before.
他出戒毒所之后第一个采访他的就是我
I was actually his first interview out of rehab,
他一定记得我
so I'm sure he'd remember me.
-我可以跟他聊聊 -但他是体育方面的
- I could talk to him. - But he's sports,
-你是癌症方面的 -亚伦 我不是
- and you're cancer. - Aaron, I'm not like
"癌症女孩"
"cancer girl."
你也不是"体育女孩"
Well, you're not "Sports girl."
对 但我是个好记者
No, but I am a good journalist.
我对这个故事很有帮助
And I'd be a real asset to the story.
好吧 好吧 没关系
Okay, okay. Doesn't matter.
主要看加利要不要你帮忙
It's up to Carey if he wants your help.
加利 你想要阿普丽尔帮忙吗
Carey, do you want April to help?
不
Nope.
你能不能再煮壶新鲜的
Can you make a fresh pot?
我妈妈今晚带布伦娜去看电影
So, my mom is taking Brenna to the movies tonight.
抱歉 这是暗示什么吗
I'm sorry, is that code for something?
是的 这意味着她们都不在家
Yeah, it means they won't be home
外婆去参加高中同学聚会了
and grandma's at her high school reunion,
我们可以单独在一起了
so we'll be alone.
-我们应该好好利用 -是的 应该
- We should take advantage. - Yeah, we should.
先说清楚 是说
Just to be clear, we're talking about
打恶作剧电♥话♥ 吃空冰箱
prank phone calls and raiding the fridge,
等等这些事 对吧
stuff like that, right?
那是医院里的那个孩子
Hey, that's the kid from the hospital,
他约我出去
the one who asked me out.
-朱利安 -你好
- Hey, Julian. - Hi.
你没告诉我他是你男朋友
You didn't tell me he was your boyfriend.
别担心 他还在恢复期
Oh, don't worry. He's still in P.T.
太弱了 不能揍你
Way too weak to kick your ass.
亲爱的 你真会说情话
Oh, honey, you say the sweetest things.
没事的 我已经翻篇了
It's okay. See, I've moved on.
她只是我最近约的女孩子之一
She's just one of the many girls I've asked out lately.
我被确诊后 不想有任何遗憾
When I got diagnosed, I didn't want to have any regrets,
所以我定了条规矩
ao I made a rule.
我每次见到我觉得可爱的女生
Every time I see a girl that I think is cute,
我就约她出来
I'll ask her out.
目前约了七个
Seven girls so far.
有同意的吗
Have any said "Yes"?
没有
No.
但你知道怎么样会有帮助吗
But,you know what might help?
如果我能出现在你的专栏里的话
If I was featured in your cancer column.
你想让我写一篇你的故事
You want me to write a story about you?
可以吗
Well, could you?
女孩们一定会愿意跟我约会的
I mean, girls would definitely start saying yes.
我会问问我老板的
I'll run it by my boss.
好吧 如果你觉得有帮助的话
Okay,if you think it'll help,
我可以给你发一张我化疗的照片
I'll text you a picture of me during chemo.
光头好长时间了
the bald head goes a long way.
我知道你们已经吃了
I know you guys already ate,
-但是咖喱真是太好了 -是啊
- but this curry is so good. - Yeah!
-我们会尝的 -我简直停不了嘴
- Yeah, we are gonna try it. - I can't stop eating it.
很好吃 你应该...
It's good. You should--
你们该去看电影了吧
You guys should probably go to your movie.
电影8:10才开始
The movie doesn't start till 8:10.
但是最近影院很挤
Yeah, but the showcase has been so crowded lately.
我想确保你们俩能坐在一起
I want to make sure you guys get to sit together,
-所以我来弄洗碗机 -真的吗
- so I will get the dishwasher. - Really?
-你们走吧 -好的
- You go. Yeah. - Okay.
-我的手♥机♥ -你不需要的
- my phone-- - Oh, you don't need it.
反正看电影也不能说话
You can't talk in the movies, anyways.....
这倒是真的 好吧
That's true, okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你吃兴♥奋♥剂♥了吗
Are you on steroids?
是的 的确是
Yeah, actually I am.
好吧 我想开玩笑来着
Okay, well, I was trying to make a joke
-你这么兴奋 -我们没空干这个
- about you being hyper. - We don't have time for this.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - All right.
好吧
Okay.
我们要扮医生吗
Oh, we playing doctor now?
我们都有癌症
Actually, we both had cancer.
这实际上不好笑 我们不该开这个玩笑
That's not really funny. We shouldn't joke about that.
我们做吧
Let's do it.
-做几次 -你说了算
- How many times? - You tell me.
好吧
Okay.
太搞笑了
This is ridicious.
感觉像是回到了高中
I feel like I'm back in high school.
你妈妈不是以为我们一起睡了吗
Doesn't your mom assume that we're sleeping together?
-你24了 -她的确那么想
- You're 24. - Well, she does.
这正是问题所在 她是个心理医生
That's actually the problem. She's a therapist.
她讨论性♥爱♥很自然
She's way too comfortable talking about sex.
跟自己的妈妈讨论这个
It's just really awkward
非常尴尬 知道吗
to talk about that with your mom, you know?
快快快
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表