剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
但也许现在是时候了
But now maybe it's time.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你这么久以来都不需要与她见面
I mean, you've gone this long without ever having to meet her.
现在我们需要见她了
Well, now we need to meet her.
亚伦 我去一下文印室
Aaron, I'll be in the copy room.
好
Okay.
对 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
菲利普先生
Mr. Phillips?
我是阿普丽尔·卡佛 你的正式记者之一
I'm April Carver, one of your staff writers.
你怎么进来的 你预约过了吗
How did you get in here? Did you have an appointment?
我试过预约
I tried to make one.
但你的日程已被排到八天以后了
Your first availability wasn't for eight days.
我只是想来自我介绍
I just wanted to introduce myself.
-我昨天刚返回岗位 -对 你得了癌症
- Yesterday was my first day back. - Oh, right. You have cancer.
太糟糕了 但你是个好记者
It's terrible. Great writer, though.
布鲁斯·亨德利退出竞选的报道写得很棒
Nice piece on Bruce Hendrie dropping out of the race.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我就是想来说这事
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
我想说的是
I just wanted to say that
你不用对我有任何不同
you do not have to treat me any differently
仅仅因为我要对抗...
just because I'm dealing with some...
癌症吗 知道了 我尊重这一点 等等
Cancer? Got it, I respect that. One sec.
海莉 是爸爸
Hailey, hey, it's Dad.
告诉妈妈我今晚需要穿那件蓝色的外套好吗
Can you tell Mom I need the blue suit for tonight?
谢谢 你真是个小天使
Thanks. You're my angel.
好吧
Okay.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
我还想继续写重要的事件
I don't want to stop getting important stories.
我会尽全力 我一直这样
I will pull my weight, just like I always have.
随便问问哪个同事 我...
Ask anyone on the staff... I'm...
好吧 我看看吧
Yeah, okay. I'll see what I got.
好吧
Okay.
棒极了
Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该给她打电♥话♥吗 还是写信
What, do I call her? Send her a letter?
现在什么年代 1985吗
What is this, 1985?
我可以给你她的邮箱
I can give you her email address.
好吧 奥利维亚是什么样的人
Okay. So what's Olivia like?
我也没跟她待多久
Well, I didn't spend that much time with her,
-但人不错 -好极了
- but, um, nice. - Great.
她是个佛罗里达人
She's a Florist
在基拉格有一家小店
and she owned a little shop in Key Largo.
和娜塔莉很亲近
And she's very close to Natalie.
上次我见她们的时候 她们在上冲浪课
And they were taking surfing lessons last time I saw them.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我不想再听了
I guess I really don't want to hear anymore about this.
-好吧 -我们谈点别的吧
- Okay. - Let's talk about something else.
好的
'Kay, good.
期待明晚吗
You looking forward to tomorrow night?
怎么了
Why?
-天啊 -很激动人心啊 医院表彰你
- Oh, God. - It's exciting, the hospital honoring you.
我不知道为什么他们选了我
I don't know why they chose me.
我不想成为瞩目中心
I hate being the center of attention.
有时候这是你应得的
Well, sometimes you deserve to be.
办公室外边有人
Somebody's outside the office.
孩子们不在这儿
The girls are not here.
-我知道她们不在 -她们不在
- I know they're not. - They're not here.
我变得太疑神疑鬼了
I've gotten so paranoid.
我疑神疑鬼的 真的
I'm paranoid. I really am.
我不喜欢偷偷摸摸瞒着她们
I don't like sneaking around and keeping this from them.
好吧
Right.
我们家里隐瞒了这么多秘密...
With all the secrets our family's kept...
我明白
I... I understand,
但我们说好因为阿普丽尔在做化疗
but we decided that since April is going through chemo,
-说出来不... -现在呢 她出院了
- it wouldn't be... - What about now that she's out?
我不知道 但我们...可以讨论讨论
I don't know. But we... we can talk about it,
再等半小时
but let's wait for 30 more minutes.
拜托了
Just please.
很高兴你没事
Glad you're okay.
我很期待我们过会儿的会议
I'm really excited for our meeting later.
我也是
Me too.
我会准备好的
I'll make sure to come prepared.
最好是
You better.
她用白色康乃馨太多了吧
She really overuses the white carnations, huh?
是啊
I know.
插得真俗气
These arrangements are really tacky,
-你不觉得吗 -是啊
- don't you think? - Yeah.
我们太坏了
We're horrible.
不 我们只是有品位的女人罢了
No, we're just women of taste.
好吧 我们速战速决吧
All right, let's get this over with.
我怎么写
How do I start?
"亲爱的邪恶贱婊"
"Dear Evil Seductress... "
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What?
你必须得先写阴暗的版本
You have to write the bad version first,
然后再重写
then rewrite.
我口述 你打 好吗
Um, I'll... I'll dictate, you type. Okay?
"抢别人老公的婊♥子♥..."
"Dear Husband Stealing Whore... "
"还记得我吗
"Remember me,
你勾引了我的老公
the woman who was married to the man you seduced
而我老公'不小心'搞大了你的肚子
and who 'accidentally' knocked you up?
现在是遭报应的时候了"
Well, now it's payback time."
你完全不需要我的帮助
You don't need my help at all.
天啊 好吧 很好玩儿
Oh, God. Okay, this is fun.
但说真的 我该对这女人说什么
But seriously, what am I going to say to this woman?
我得想一想
You know what, I've got to think about this.
-喝茶吗 -喝
- You want some tea? - Sure.
我想看看你写了什么
I just wanted to read what you wrote
然后不小心按了一个键 我觉得我...
and I hit one of the keys by mistake and I think I...
不不不 别告诉我你发送了
No, no, no, don't tell me you sent it.
没有
No.
但你脸上的表情真是难得
But the look on your face was priceless.
天啊 我要把这拿得离你远点
Oh, my gosh. I'm taking this away from you.
你太自私了
You're being selfish.
好了 我说出来了
There, I said it.
你就那么平静地躺在那里
You're just lying there peacefully
而我要跟现实世界作战
while I have to deal with the real world.
说真的 如果你再不跟我说话
Seriously, if you don't start talking to me soon,
我也不跟你说话了
I'm going to stop talking to you.
你知道冷战是双方面的吧 伙计
You know, the silent treatment can go both ways, buddy.
但我还可以再给你几天
I'll give you another couple of days, though.
现在你继续听我的无聊故事就行了
Right now you just have to keep listening to my boring stories.
我从我新老板那里拿到了第一个任务
I got my first assignment from the new boss.
我要写他的一个朋友
Um, I'm profiling a friend of his.
她是个大富婆CEO
She's this... this multimillionaire C.E.O.,
就像网络界的玛莎·斯图沃特
like Internet Martha Stewart,
全美第二女富婆
她刚生了孩子
and she just had a baby.
所以我要写女人怎样可以拥有一切
So it's about how women can have it all.
当然了 看看我
Obviously, just look at me.
我得了癌症
I have cancer
喜欢一个昏迷了的人
and a crush on a guy in a coma
还有一个恨我入骨的前男友
and an ex-boyfriend who hates my guts.
天啊 多米尼克为什么就不能在国外别回来
God, why couldn't Dominic have just stayed out of the country?
列奥
Leo?
列奥 你能听见我说话吗
Leo, can you hear me?
我是阿普丽尔
It's April.
然后他睁开了眼
Then he opened his eyes
什么也没说
and said nothing.
-什么也没有 -什么也没有
- Nothing? - Nothing.
天啊 这真是我见过发展最慢的肥皂剧了
Oh, God, this is the slowest-moving soap opera I've ever watched.
但是 贝思 我一提到多米尼克
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表