剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
No, actually your mom asked me not to.
但我是她妈妈 所以我爱做什么做什么
But I do what I want because I'm the mom.
不过她也是你妈妈
And she's your mom.
我知道她有些时候挺招人烦的
And even though I know her approach can be annoying sometimes,
但她都是为你好
she trying to do the right thing.
所以
So just...
你也为她想想好吗
try to cut her some slack.
我煮了咖啡 但是你能喝吗
I made coffee. But I don't know -- can you have that?
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许会让你病情加重呢
It might just make you more sick.
-是吗 -我问你呢
- You think? - You tell me.
好吧 你到底在说什么
Okay, what are you talking about?
至少我宿醉的时候就指着咖啡了
I know that when I'm hung-over it's the first thing I want.
但事实上咖啡会让人脱水 所以
But technically coffee dehydrates you, so...
你的是宿醉的事
You're talking about my hangover.
你以为呢
Uh, yeah. What'd you think?
看来酒精真的会杀死脑细胞
Who says alcohol doesn't kill brain cells?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我昨天被甩了真是正合适
It is a good thing that I got dumped last night.
不然现在
Otherwise there'd be a whole
这公♥寓♥里就更挤了
lot of people in this apartment right now.
咖啡也没了
And no more coffee. Of course.
你还好吗
Hey, how you holding up?
我宿醉了 可这是周末
Yeah, I'm hung-over. It's a weekend. I'm allowed.
其实我都没注意到
Actually I didn't even notice.
但你这么一说 貌似你看起来是不大好
But now that you mention it, you do look a little rough today.
那你问我什么好不好
So what did you mean, how am I holding up?
布鲁斯·亨德利的任务没了啊
After getting pulled off the Bruce Hendrie assignment?
谁说没了
I didn't get pulled off anything.
是吗 可能是我想错了
Oh, I -- I just assumed.
我无意听到塔莎在帮洛琦确认
I overheard Tasha confirming Raquel's interview
今早在布鲁斯·亨德利办公室的采访
with Bruce Hendrie at his office this morning.
等等
Wait.
你不知道吗
Did you not know?
她是要故意整我
She's trying to sabotage me.
她简直毫不留情啊
Whoa. She's ruthless.
天哪
God, that --
这让她更迷人了
that makes her even hotter.
洛琦
Raquel.
-你好啊 阿普丽尔 -不是吧
- Oh. Hey, April. - Really?
你真打算假装
You're really gonna pretend like
你不是在偷我的任务吗
you're not trying to steal my interview right now?
我什么都没偷
I'm not stealing anything.
这个任务里我是你的上级
I'm your supervisor on this story
我认为你还没准备好
and I decided that you're not ready
无法担起这种责任
for this level of responsibility.
你刚认识我怎么就知道我有没有准备好
You just met me. How would you know if I'm ready?
你要是准备好了 早在昨天就该
If you were ready, you would have made this appointment yourself,
自己约采访了 不会等到我来约
yesterday. Before I got to it.
-是你跟我说 -听着
- You're the one that told me -- - Look,
阿普丽尔 我不是针对你
April, this isn't personal.
干这行不容易 没人会照顾你
It's a tough business. No one's gonna watch your back.
你该考虑去健身了
Might wanna consider a gym membership.
小心
Watch it.
天哪
Oh! Oh my god!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
除了你带来的麻烦之外吗
In spite of you?
你还打算赖我啊
You're seriously blaming me?
在停车场玩极限运动的是你哎
You're the one doing extreme sports in a parking lot.
你是列奥·亨德利
You're Leo Hendrie.
你是我爸手下的实习生吗
One of my dad's new interns?
你们在约会吗
You guys hooking up?
是不是该叫你妈妈了
Can I call you "Mom"?
你流血了你知道吗
Do you know that you're bleeding?
现在知道了 多谢
Oh, I do now. Thanks.
你不能就这么走了 你把那车撞坏了
Um, you can't just leave. You damaged that car.
你人真好
Aww, you're such a good person.
过一秒钟就好
I'll be done in a second.
好吧
Okay.
一秒只是个说法 你能过会再来吗
Not literally a second. Can you just come back?
等等
Wait.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
今天工作太不顺心
I had a crappy day at work.
新来的姑娘 洛琦 成心跟我过不去
This new girl Raquel is, like, out to get me.
-不能告老板吗 -我老板才不管呢
- Can you tell on her? - I don't think my boss would even care.
记者总在抢别人的采访 这工作就这样
Reporters steal stories all the time. It's like part of the job.
但还是挺丢人的
But it's still embarrassing.
至少不像我 以为是和心上人去聚会
It's not as embarrassing as thinking that you're going to a party
结果发现其实他只想
with a guy that you like, and then realize that
把你介绍给他的恶心朋友
he's trying to set you up with his gross friend.
-昨天吗 -是
- That's what happened? - Yeah.
我又不想让他们觉得
And I didn't want them to think
我是那种假正经的私人学校乖乖女
that I was some stuck-up private-school girl,
就开始和他逗来逗去
so I started hooking up with him --
你跟他上♥床♥了吗 我不是批评你
Did you have sex? I'm not judging you.
-我就是 抱歉 -没事
- I just -- I'm sorry. - No.
说不定还真会的 要不是我
Probably would have if I didn't...
-吐了他一身的话 -不是吧
- puke on him first. - No.
没什么好笑的
It's not funny.
真的有点好笑
It's a little funny.
还好他们跟我不在一所学校
Well, luckily they don't go to my school
我再也不用看到他们了
so I never have to see them again.
你要去哪
Where are you going anyway?
妈妈让我去找份工作
Mom's making me get a job,
我要去拿几份申请
so I'm gonna go pick up some applications.
-你好好准备吧 -好的
- I'll let you get ready. - 'Kay.
等等 艾普
Wait, Ape.
你不会就打算让洛琦得逞吧
You're not really gonna let Raquel win, are you?
你以为我是谁啊
Who do you think you're talking to?
就去那个娃娃店工作吧
You have to work at that doll store.
真的 你要是真去娃娃店工作
Seriously, how creepy would it be
肯定特别诡异
if you worked at a doll store?
我来帮你填申请表都行
I will fill out that application for you.
看我多想让你去
That's how much I want you to work there.
多谢你和我一起来找工作
Thanks for job-hunting with me.
得啦 也挺有意思的
Please. It was fun.
再说了 你带我来就够了
Besides, you already made it up to me by bringing me here.
这里都是我喜欢的类型
These guys are totally my type.
尤其那边的那位
Especially that one over there.
看着像是童年不幸的那种
He looks like he had a bad childhood.
就算是恐怕也不记得了 他都快40了
I don't think that guy remembers it. He's like 40.
基兰 这是我朋友 福德
Kieran. This is my friend Ford.
福德 这名字不错
Ford. That's a cool name.
谢谢 是我妈妈的
Thanks. It was my mom's.
她用她妈妈出嫁前的名字
She goes by her mom's maiden name.
她为个男人放弃了它 这多少算个补偿
It's the least I could do after she gave it up for a man.
所以你就为了她放弃了自己的名字吗
So then you gave up your name for your mom's?
肖恩 看谁来了
Hey, Sean. Look who it is.
这姑娘有个聚会大招
This girl has an amazing party trick, dude.
只要你一脱裤子
As soon as you take off your pants,
她就能吐你一身
she projectile vomits all over you.
-布伦娜 布伦娜 -别跟我讲话
- Brenna, Brenna, Brenn -- - Whatever. Don't talk to me.
没错 她轮不着你来说她淫♥荡♥
Yeah, she doesn't need to be slut-shamed by you.
不是真说你淫♥荡♥
Not that you're a slut.
我真不知道他们会来
Honestly, I did not know that they were coming.
我说过了 肖恩是我哥哥的朋友
Like I said, Sean is friends with my brother.
我要是知道他们回来 就不邀请你了
I wouldn't have invited you if I knew that he was bringing them.
我需要你的帮助
Here here, I need your help with something.
他们想在后背纹这个图案
They both want this design on their backs.
汉字吗 不是吧
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表