剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我现在真的很需要帮助
Yeah, I could really use some help right around now.
不好意思 你是尚娜的犹太导师吧
Hi, sorry, you're Shauna's rabbi, right?
-我是里克导师 -我是阿普丽尔
- Rabbi Rick. - April.
我不是犹太人
I'm not Jewish.
但我真的挺喜欢这儿的一切
But I really like what I'm seeing here.
所有人都洋溢着笑容
Everybody just seems so happy.
让我想着自己能不能填张申请表加入呢
Makes me wonder if there's a sign-up sheet I can add my name to.
那你到底想要什么呢
What is it you're asking exactly?
我不知道自己适不适合犹太教
Well, I don't know if Judaism is for me,
但我觉得自己想信奉上帝了
But I think I wanna start believing in God.
我先问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question first.
是什么阻碍着你信教
What do you think is keeping you from believing?
说真的 我从来就不怎么信奉一切
Honestly, I've never really been much of a believer.
然后我住院了很久
And then, you know, I spent all that time in the hospital
接受化疗
going through chemo and...
却从未发现神伴身旁
Just never found God.
我找寻过 但...
I looked, but, um--
我还去过一次教堂呢
I even went to the chapel once.
但是 他不在那
But yeah, he wasn't there.
不在等我
Not for me.
有人在等你吗
Was anybody there for you?
在教堂
At the chapel?
有
Yeah.
他帮助你了吗
Did that person help you?
帮了
Yeah, he did.
可能他就是上帝派来的信使
Well, maybe that's who God sent.
宗教和上帝是相互独♥立♥的
You know, religion is separate from God.
宗教是和上帝沟通的一种方式
It's one way to connect with God.
但是 宗教却是你的生活方式
but religion, that's a whole way of life.
需要的是长♥期♥的解决
It's more of a long-term solution.
而不会快速解决
It's not a quick fix.
对
Right.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
不客气
Of course.
还是很担心验血结果是吧
Still angsting out about that blood test, huh?
我也有过
I've been there.
但快速解决也并非就都是坏事
And, you know, a quick fix isn't always such a bad thing.
大♥麻♥饼干
A pot cookie?
每次都很有用
Works every time.
但你所说的上帝助你的那些话呢
But what about all of the talk about how god helped you?
他确实助我了
He did, he does.
但这又不妨碍嗑大♥麻♥啊
They're not mutually exclusive, man.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我在逼走我女儿 我都知道 妈
I'm pushing my daughter away, I know all that, mom.
我可什么都没说
I didn't say a word.
我只是看到布伦娜没有
It just pains me to see Brenna
达到自己的目标而感到难过
not living up to her potential.
达到谁的目标
Up to whose potential?
早 布伦娜
Morning, Brenna.
今天下午打算怎么过
What's your plan for the rest of the day?
你懂的 嗑药 约炮
Oh, you know, drugs, casual sex,
再去犯点法 就跟平常一样
maybe some street crime, the ushe.
听起来好像很有趣
Sounds like a fun afternoon.
布伦娜 别这样
Brenna, come on.
我感觉我从来没有
I feel like I haven't done a very good job
向你表达过我觉得
of conveying to you what an amazing,
你是一个很棒且聪慧的女孩
intelligent person I think you are.
妈你是说真的
Really, mom?
因为我知道你觉得棒且聪慧的女孩
Because I know that you don't think that
是不可能考出我这样的成绩的
amazing, intelligent people get grades like I do.
而且棒且聪慧的女孩是不会在纹身店打工
And amazing, intelligent people don't work in tattoo parlors
不会看有关当铺老板和停车场警♥察♥
and watch reality TV shows about pawn-shop owners
这样的真人秀节目的是吧
and parking police, right?
外婆 走吧
Grandma, you coming?
你只要看一集就知道那节目有多好看了
You know, those shows are really good once you get into them.
杰克琳一直让我给她发
Jacqueline keeps asking me to send her questions
她和"巴西人"的采访问题
for her interview with the Brazilian.
那不是采访 而是比基尼除毛蜡
It's not an interview, it's a bikini wax.
学会自己看时程安排
Learn to read your own schedule.
你确定我们得去多米尼克的签售会吗
Are you sure we should go to Dominic's book signing?
他又没邀请我们
I mean, he didn't invite us.
别告诉我你是不敢去见那神秘女孩
Don't tell me you're nervous about meeting this mystery girl,
管她是谁
whoever she is.
所以你是对多米尼克有感觉了吗
So are you, like, having feelings for Dominic?
因为现在你和利奥之间挺复杂的
You know, 'cause things with you and Leo are weird right now--
不不 天呐 才没有
No, no. God, no.
我只是需要转移注意力
I just-- I need something to fixate on...
在午夜突然焦虑的时候
when I'm anxious in the middle of the night.
大中午也会焦虑
And the middle of the day.
早晨也会
And morning.
各位 我癌症复发了 我刚几小时前进行血液测试 我明天得回医院 所以我觉得明早可以在多功能厅简单做个暂别 顺路都来一下吧
你们得按我说的做 因为我觉得我又能拿癌症博同情了 亲亲 梅格 另附 发带一直都受欢迎
天呐
Oh my God.
还记得互助小组里的梅格吗
You remember Meg from my support group?
-记得 -她刚几小时前进行血液测试
- Yeah. - She just had a blood test a few hours ago
发现自己癌症复发了
and found out her cancer's back.
今早我才见过她 明明看上去很健康啊
I just saw her this morning and she seemed fine.
所以就这么突然之间复发了吗
So what, it's just back? Like, out of the blue?
因为确实会复发
Yeah, because that happens.
所以我现在才一团乱
Which is why I'm such a mess right now.
我...我不敢相信
I can't-- I can't believe this.
好了 阿普丽尔 先不去多想了
All right, April, I'm cutting you off.
我去趟洗手间
I am gonna go to the bathroom
等我回来的时候
and then when I get back
我们去多米尼克的签售会 行吗
we're gonna go to Dominic's book signing, okay?
很好
All right.
头盔挺帅 自己设计的吗
Hey, nice helmet. Did you make that?
也许这真的不是个好主意
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
我感觉我透不过气了
I'm, like, having trouble breathing.
好了 我们去拿杯红酒
Okay, let's get you a glass of wine.
能加点大♥麻♥吗
Can you mix that with pot?
什么
What?
我刚咬了口尚娜给我的大♥麻♥饼干
I had a tiny little bit of a pot cookie that Shauna gave me.
阿普丽尔·卡佛 不是吧
April Carver! Seriously?!
我觉得好像没啥效果
I don't even think it's working, so...
你要还这么紧张 那可就真没起效
Clearly not, if you're still this stressed.
你吃了多少
How much did you eat?
那可不够 得再多吃点
Yeah, that's not enough. You need to have more.
在这儿
Here?
多吃点
More.
你给我很大压力啊
You're such a peer pressurer.
不不 我是你的好朋友
No no, I'm such a friend.
相信我 要是我不用等着
Okay, trust me, I would join you
杰克琳的随时召唤 我肯定也吃了
if I didn't have to be on call for Jacqueline.
今晚我有个极佳主意
I have the perfect idea for tonight.
看《双峰》第一季吗
The entire first season of "Twin Peaks"?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
因为我们一直这样
It's always the plan.
我喜欢循规蹈矩
I like routine.
好吧 等我一会会
Yeah, okay, just give me one second.
抱歉
Sorry.
杰克琳 你好
Jacqueline, hi.
好的
Okay.
有没有试过在那里
Have you tried putting some aloe
涂点芦荟
on that area?
我现在算是在公共场合
Well, I'm kind of in a public place
没办法手把手教你解决
so I can't really walk you through it here.
好吧 我这就来
Okay, I'll be right there.
你肯定不会想知道我要去干啥的
You do not want to know what I need to go do right now.
等等 你要走了吗
Wait wait, are you leaving?
还以为一会要一起约会呢
I thought we were gonna hang out later?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表