剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我们去找阿迪吧
Let's go find Artie
我怕他会遇到不测
before something bad happens to him.
我不敢相信我们居然让他
I cannot believe that we sent him to get
为了一颗塑料树
a plastic tree
跟网上的卖♥♥家见面
from a complete stranger on ebay.
应该让你去的
We should've sent you.
我们不能就此放弃 好吗
No, we're not giving up on this, okay
那不如...
How about we just...
买♥♥点其他节日的装饰
get a bunch of different holiday decorations.
这会让阿普丽尔笑起来的
That will at least make April laugh.
我们进了独♥立♥日的装饰物
Yeah, we just got our Fourth of July stuff in.
抱歉 独♥立♥是个
Sorry, independence is
敏感话题
kind of a sensitive subject
尤其是对于派对主人来说
for the person that we're throwing the party for.
为什么 她是坐过牢还是怎么的
Why? Did she used to be in jail or something?
不 这...
No, it's...
说来话长
long story.
我还要上七个小时的班
Well, my shift's another seven hours,
如果你想说的话 我愿意听
if you feel like telling it.
如果你想留下聊天 我们可以去买♥♥东西
We can finish the shopping if you want to stay and talk.
我不觉得她想留下来
I don't think she does.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
也许她想多试几个人呢
Maybe she wants to keep her options open?
布伦娜
Oh, Brenna!
买♥♥点这个怎么样
Why don't we buy some of these?
彩虹色是同性恋的标志
我不知道它们庆祝的是什么节
I don't know what holiday they're for,
但它们的色彩好鲜艳哦
but they're just so colorful.
化疗的最后一天
Last day of chemo.
如果我还有力气我一定会欢呼
I'd cheer if I had any energy.
我可不想在受伤和病痛上
Well, I hate to add insult to injury,
再加上咒骂
or illness as it were,
但你的指标有点低
but your numbers are getting a little low,
这对于化疗疗程来说很正常
which is normal after a round of chemo.
但如果继续下降
But if they get any lower,
你所有的探访者都得戴上口罩
all of your visitors are gonna have to wear these.
这颜色会显得我的眼睛很大
Oh, that's really going to bring out my eyes.
不用嫉妒 阿普丽尔
Don't be jealous, April.
你离开房♥间的时候也得戴上
You'll have to wear one whenever you have to leave the room.
还有接下来一天到两天
Also, we're going to keep
你还得继续吊点滴
you hooked up to your iv for the next 24 to 48 hours.
确保你有充分的水分
Just to make sure you're getting enough fluids.
我这道这很烦 但...
I know, it's annoying, but...
这是都是为了你好
it's for your own protection.
阿普丽尔·卡佛该剃发了
Hair appointment for April Carver.
汉伯格医生说如果...
Dr. Hamburg said it might be less traumatic to just...
一次性剃光可能没那么悲剧
take it all off at once.
我给你点时间考虑一下
I'm gonna give you some space.
如果你需要我 随时叫我
But if you need me, I'm here.
你想把眉毛也剃了吗
You want the eyebrows off too?
什么 不行
What?! No.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Hey, uh... could we just have a minute?
在你把我朋友剃成光头大兵前
You know, before you "GI Jane" my friend here?
谢谢
Thanks.
我帮你剃怎么样
What if I just did this for you?
你会理发吗
Do you even know how to cut hair?
这重要吗
Does it even matter?
好吧 随便你
Fine, whatever.
你爱怎么折腾都行
Just do it however you want.
好勒
Okay.
你是说我想怎么样都对吧
However I want, you say?
你喜欢吗
So, do you like it?
我觉得如果我们一点一点剪短
You know I thought it'd be more fun if we just,
会更有趣
you know, take baby steps.
这样我们还可以在完全剃光之前
And this way we can try a few more looks
尝试不同的造型
before we go all out.
我想再看一次
I want to see it again.
你们好
Knock knock!
我是打搅了你们的温情时间吗
Did I just barge in on a private moment?
医院就是这点不好
That is the thing about working in a hospital,
永远没有对的时机
it's like, never a good time.
我把这些留下就走 好吧
I'm just gonna leave these here and go, okay?
好了
Here we go, okay.
我伤到你了吗 你受伤了吗
Did I hurt you? Are you hurt?
好了 在我杀了你之前我还是走吧
Okay, I am gonna go before I kill you.
-我很抱歉 -不 没事
- I'm so sorry. - No, it's okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm so sorry, I'm just...
新来的 正努力适应规则
New. Trying to figure out the rules.
但我已经开始和一个医生约会了
But, I've already started dating one of the residents,
维沃医生
Dr. Weaver.
-有眼光 -是啊
- Ooh, good choice. - Oh, yeah.
我也这么觉得
I know right?
虽然现在的时间很尴尬
And it's kind of awkward timing though,
因为我的室友搬去跟他未婚夫一起住了
because my roommate's moving in with her fiance
现在海湾村那里的
and now I have this huge
双卧大房♥子都是我一个人的了
two-bedroom in bay village all to myself.
如果我们几个月前开始交往 或许...
And if we had started dating a couple months ago, like...
或许他现在就准备好搬过来了 但是...
Maybe he'd be ready to move in by now, but...
不管怎么说
Anyway.
我猜我还是需要找个舍友
I guess I just need to find a roommate.
我做东做的要垮了
I'm getting run down from all this hosting.
也可能是我妈的香水
Could be my mother's perfume.
她可不是个细致的人
She's not exactly known for her subtlety.
跟你说吧 她和我爸简直是天造地设的一对
I tell you, she and my dad were really made for each other.
抱歉这么尴尬 关于...
Sorry it's been so awkward, all this...
你爱情生活的那些问题
questions about your love life.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
要是能给他们一个真实的答案就好了
It'd be nice just to be able to give them a real answer.
当然了 我也得有个答案才行
Of course, that would mean I'd need to have one myself.
这... 这只是没那么简单
It's just-- it's not that simple.
你知道我跟你感受一样
You know I feel what you do.
这很好
Okay, that's good.
所以呢
So?
所以...
So...
我们能不能等到客人都离开了
Can we wait to have this discussion
事情冷却下来再谈
after the guests all leave and things calm down.
我只是... 现在没办法想
I just, I can't go there right now.
当然可以
Sure, sure, yeah.
但我们不能待在这东西下面了
We should get out from under this thing though, huh?
是啊 布伦娜挂的
Yeah, Brenna put that up.
只是个玩笑
That's just a joke.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
我开始担心这事儿了
I'm really starting to be worried about this.
不不 乔治 我不是逃避谈论这个
No, no. George, I'm not avoiding having the conversation--
不不不 我之所以担心
No, no, no, I'm worried,
是因为感冒流行
because there's a cold going around.
没事 我会...
Well, okay, I'll...
在去医院的路上买♥♥点药
pick up some cold medicine on the way to the hospital.
萨拉 不
Sara, no.
我是说 如果你病了
I'm saying that if you're getting sick,
你就不能去看艾普丽尔
you can't visit April.
坚决不行
At all.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你的第一轮化疗结束了
Your first round of chemo is over.
几个周以后 我们会做个骨髓活检
In a few weeks we'll do a bone marrow biopsy
以确保这一轮疗程有效
just to make sure this one worked.
如果起效的话...
And if it did...
我们会等你恢复恢复
we'll wait for your counts to recover
再开始下一轮治疗
before we start your next round of treatment.
很抱歉你妈妈病了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表