剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
你真是我的英雄
You are kinda of my hero right now.
-要进来吗 -可以吗
- Do you want to come in? - Am I allowed?
我以为发生了今早的事
I kind of thought after this morning,
你会想让我跟你在过道里谈话呢
you might make me talk to you out in the hallway.
过道 得了吧
The hallway? Come on.
那边有个特别棒的壁橱
No, there's a perfectly good closet right over there.
之前的事我很抱歉
So I-- I'm really sorry about earlier.
我也是 只是...
Me too. It's--
只是很难
This-- this is just hard.
是不是
You know?
我简单的说一下
Well, I'm about to make it really simple for us.
虽然极其不可能
So against all odds,
极其
and I mean all,
我找到了另一个地方 满足我们的需求
I found us another place, meets our needs,
包括你想要的六个月租期
including your need for a six-month lease.
你知道签字就好了
All you got to do is sign.
或者算了
Or-- or not.
我能静一会儿吗
Can I-- can I just have a second?
-当然 怎么了 -我只是...
- Yeah yeah. What's wrong? - I just--
这只是...
This just
感觉太快了 是不是
it feels really fast, doesn't it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们搬到一起来
I mean, us moving in.
你现在才说
You-- you're bringing this up now?
你想要的一切我都给你了
I'm giving you everything that you want.
是的 我也不知道
Yeah, I-- I don't know.
我觉得我需要...
I think I just-- I-- I need to
再想一想
think about it more.
好了
Okay.
列奥不会来了我很失望
Is it petty to be disappointed
是不是很小气
that Leo is clearly not even showing up?
我就让他做这么一件事
I mean, it's just this one thing I asked him to do.
还是你说对了 这又是一个预警
Are you right and this is just another red flag
他会再次伤害我
that he's going to hurt me again?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我真是世界上最坏的人
I am literally the worst person in the entire world.
他委曲求全
He was totally bending over backwards
给我想要的一切 这么灵活
to give me everything that I wanted and being so flexible.
-格雷厄姆吗 -我怎么回事
- Graham? - What's wrong with me?
我以前很喜欢即刻通知
I used to love having the freedom
即刻离开的自♥由♥
to just leave at a moment's notice.
住在不同的地方
You know, live in different places.
现在我有一份指望着我的工作
And now I have this job that depends on me
一个想和我永远在一起的男朋友
and a boyfriend that wants to live with me for, like, ever.
我还没有这么成熟
Oh, I don't think I'm ready to be this grown-up.
我只是...
I'm-- I'm just--
我不适应这种永恒
I'm not used to this kind of permanence, you know?
贝思 在这成为一个永远的承诺前
Beth, there are so many steps
还有很多步
before this is a permanent commitment.
你随时可以毁约
You can always break a lease.
这只是真正在一起的路上的
This is just one small step down the road
一小步
of being together for real.
是的 你说得对 天啊 你说的真对
Yeah, you're right. God, you're so right.
我真的不想因为这个失去他
I've-- I really don't want to lose him over this.
或许我们俩都应该再妥协一点
Maybe we both need to compromise a little more.
或许我得降低一点对列奥的期望
You know, maybe I need to manage my expectations better with Leo.
他现在也在处理很多事
I mean, he's dealing with a lot of stuff right now.
或许我应该让他做自己
So maybe I should just let him be who he is.
试音 一二
Testing, one two.
大家好啊 开了吗
Hello hello. This thing on?
大家好
Hello?
有点回音
Oh, a little feedback.
试音 好了
Testing. There we go.
大家好
Hey, guys.
我知道大家现在正在经历什么
I know what you're all going through.
想或许我走运的话 还会活一年
Thinking maybe if I'm lucky, I got a year left,
或许两年 如果我能获得那临床实验的机会 是不是
Or two if I get into that clinical trial, right?
我从没想过会到22岁 更不用说25了
I never expected to turn 22, let alone 25.
现在我站在这里不是因为我能治愈癌症
Now I'm not here because I think I can cure cancer,
虽然那很棒
although that would be awesome.
但或许我可以成为一个打败几率的例子
But maybe I can be an example
因为这是有可能的
of someone who beat the odds. Because it happens.
我们都有隐私部位
Now we all have private parts,
而这个部位我认为它隐私
But there's one part I consider private
但有人不这么认为
That not everyone does.
它就是心
The heart.
它是个脆弱的器官
It's a vulnerable organ.
容易破碎
It breaks easily.
有些人能幸运的体验到
And some people are fortunate enough to know what it feels like
心被装满的感觉
when it's-- when it's full.
然而有些人无法感受到
And then there's everybody else.
我就是其中一个
I happen to be one of those people.
我从未陷入爱情
I've never been in love before.
以前从没有
Or I hadn't
直到现在
Until now.
他以前从来没有这么说过
He's never said that before.
也是时候了 顺便说一句 我是赞成的
Well, it's about time. I approve, by the way.
我今天差一点就不会来了
I almost didn't come here today.
但我现在还活着
But since I've somehow managed to stay alive.
我想好好活着
I want to live the right way.
我想成为那个站出来的人
I want to be the guy that steps up,
我想成为那个别人不会小瞧的人
I want to be the guy that people shouldn't ever underestimate.
爱或许就会让你这样
Love will do that to you, I guess.
你发现自己在做一些
You'll find yourself doing things
一百万年也想象不到的事
you never could imagine in a million years.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I got goose bumps.
太浪漫了
It was so romantic!
在这么多人眼前
And in front of all these people.
他真棒
He's so great.
如果你不仅仅是和你隔壁的
You know, if you weren't just hooking up
移♥民♥律师打炮的话
with your immigration lawyer next door,
或许他会在法庭上
maybe he would profess his love for you
对你诉说爱意
On the courthouse steps.
不可能 事情很复杂
Unlikely. Things have become complicated.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 不仅仅是没事
I'm fine. Yeah, more than fine.
我觉得可能会有些好处
I actually think some-- some good may have come from it.
想要告诉我吗
Do I want to hear this?
让我想到了你♥爸♥爸
It got me thinking about your father
我积压了很多愤怒
And how I've been repressing a lot of anger.
很有害的东西
Really toxic stuff.
我意识到
And I actually realize that
如果事情不是那样的话
if things hadn't happened how they did,
即使不是那么痛苦的话
even the really painful parts,
我会错过一些很棒的东西
I would have missed out on some of the great things.
我不会像现在这样
I wouldn't be where I am right now,
很开心
which is pretty happy.
他们还没有给你打电♥话♥什么的
So they haven't tried to call you or anything?
我觉得我吓到他们了
I think I scared them.
很好
Oh, good.
不
No
上上上
Go go go go go go!
打中了
Oh! He got him!
我也爱你
I love you too.
天啊
My god!
怎么回事儿
What is happening?
不管怎么说 之前的事我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm just-- I'm so sorry about earlier.
我是个傻瓜
I'm an idiot.
我很害怕 这对我来说都是新事物
I was scared. This is all really new to me
感觉像是很大的一步 但你知道吗
And it feels like a big step, but you know what?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表