剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
- Brenn! - Okay, fine. I'll do it.
你真是个好人 谢谢你
You're awesome. Thank you.
-妈妈肯定会很高兴的 -得偿所愿的只是你吧
- Mom's gonna be so happy. - That makes one of us.
你的笔记
Here are your notes --
已经对照检索并按字母顺序排序了
cross-referenced and alphabetized.
看来你整理得很开心啊
Wow, you are... awful happy about that.
抱歉 我只是很激动而已
Sorry, I'm just excited.
我很喜欢参加派对
I love parties.
-什么派对 -是啊 我刚得到了一份
- Parties? - Oh yeah, I scored an invite
亨德利竞选誓师会的请帖
to Hendrie's campaign kickoff party.
-你说的是记者证吧 -不 邀请函
- You mean a press pass. - No, an actual invite.
你怎么弄到的
Well! And how exactly did you manage that?
一个好的记者绝不会透露他的消息渠道
A good reporter never reveals her sources.
对了 你今晚打算穿什么来着
What are you wearing tonight, by the way?
我是说 我不想我们撞衫
I mean, I wouldn't -- I wouldn't want us to clash.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你怎么不敲门
What happened to knocking?
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
我只想给你看些衣服
I just wanted to show you something.
你最喜欢的裙子
Your favorite dress.
我们好好打扮一下去上今晚的探戈课肯定很棒
I thought it might be fun if we dressed up for tango tonight.
布伦娜没跟你说吗
Brenna didn't tell you.
布伦娜没告诉我什么
Brenna didn't tell me what?
今晚她和你一起去 我去不了
She's taking you. I can't go.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
她知道详情而且很激动
She has all the details and she's really excited.
她绝对不激动 但我还是谢谢她愿意去
I'm sure she's not excited, but she's sweet to do it.
抱歉临时换了人
I'm sorry for the last-minute switch,
但我今晚有个大新闻要去采访
But I have a huge work thing tonight,
事实上 我正需要这条裙子呢
actually, I totally need this dress for.
好看吗
How's it look?
你减肥了吗
Wow. Have you lost weight?
这衣服你穿着空荡荡的
You're swimming in that thing.
是有一点大了
It is a little big, huh?
不如我带去给斯特拉
Yeah, maybe I'll take it to Stella,
看她能不能临时给你改改
see if she can do a rush job.
你有安全别针吗 天呐 阿普丽尔
Do you have any safety pins? Oh, April!
-怎么了 -怎么回事
- What? - What happened?
我 我
Oh, uh, I, um --
我那天上班的时候撞倒了一个柜子
I bumped into a shelf at work the other day.
我和劳伦斯一起走 但是他走得太快了
I was walking with Lawrence, and he walks so fast.
我一时没看路 就
I wasn't looking where I was going and I just...
-宝贝 很疼吧 -撞到了那个金属书架
- Honey, that looks painful. - ...hit this metal thing.
-你需要冰块吗 -没事的 我没事
- Do you need some ice? - I'm fine. No, I'm fine.
我真的该动身了
I -- I really should start getting ready now.
我会给贝思打电♥话♥
I'll call Beth and see
看看她那儿有没有我能穿的衣服的
if she can bring me something else to wear,
谢谢你 好好享受探戈
but thank you. Have so much fun at tango.
我觉得我们的日历表应该从1347年开始
So I think we should start our calendar on the year 1347 --
战争是从那时开始的
That's when the outbreaks started --
而且我觉得我们的重点应该是黑死病
And I think we should lead with the term "black death."
那真是太吓人了 你知道吗
It's so freaky, you know?
布伦娜 你在听我说吗
Brenna? You with me?
是啊 黑死病嘛
Yup, "black death."
你知道那是什么吗
Do you even know what that is?
当然知道 不就是
Yeah, it's--
-等等 -这比我自己
- Hang on. - This is taking twice as long
做这个项目还要花时间
as me doing the whole project myself.
恭喜你 你比我聪明嘛
Congratulations. You're smarter than me.
我不是这个意思 你根本没花心思
That's not what I meant. You're just not even trying here.
这样一来合作做作业就没什么意义了
Kinda defeats the point of having a partner for an assignment.
冷静点 我不是在读呢吗
Chill. I'm reading it now.
你真的假的啊
Seriously?
会打网球吗
So, you play tennis?
-会 怎么了 -我只是想
- Yeah. Why? - I was just thinking
如果和我一起合作有这么困难的话
if working with me was so difficult,
不如我们去球场上一决胜负
how about we battle this out on the court?
输的人一个人把这个项目做完
Loser has to do the project all by herself.
你会打网球吗
Do you even play?
我打过几次
I've hit a ball around a couple of times.
-能有多难 -我还是觉得我们该
- How hard could it be? - I think we should
按部就班的做完我们的任务
just do our assignment like we're supposed to.
行啊
Fine.
好吧 当我没说 比就比
Okay, screw that. You're on.
-谢天谢地 -你说淤青是怎么回事
- Oh. Yes. - So what's this about a bruise?
看起来挺吓人
That looks nasty.
一点都不疼
It doesn't hurt, and I'll
我明天会让乔治叔叔替我看看
have uncle George take a look at it tomorrow.
现在我只希望你能帮我把它遮盖住
Right now I just need you to help me hide it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-就这件了 -真的吗
- That's the one. - Right?
多米尼克今晚会魂不守舍的
Dominic is going to lose his mind.
你知道吗 最棒的就是他今晚不会去
Actually, that's the great thing -- he's not gonna be there.
多米尼克看不到你打扮这么漂亮怎么会是好事
How is Dominic not seeing you in this get-up a good thing?
多米尼克不知道我有癌症 列奥知道
Dominic doesn't know I have cancer. Leo does.
我最不希望看到的就是他们俩见面
The last thing I need is them meeting
-分享故事 -那倒是
- and sharing stories. - Yeah, a good call.
你还是得小心点
Still, though, you'd better watch it.
你穿这条裙子的样子 让我都想扑倒你
In that dress, even I want to jump you.
你也来了
I guess you found your in.
多米尼克 你来了
Dominic, you came.
我的编辑非要我来
My editor insisted.
很显然 人字纹带又流行回来了
Apparently, it's breaking news that...
是个爆♥炸♥新闻
herringbone is making a comeback.
现在我看到你也来了 我很高兴编辑非要我来了
Now that I see you're here, I'm glad that it is.
你看起来美极了
You look amazing.
-我要去喝杯酒 -好啊 那儿有吧台
- I'm gonna get a drink. - Sure. There's a bar right here.
-我听说这个吧台排队人少 -听谁说的
- This one has a shorter line. That's what I heard. - From who?
我们又见面了
Well well well, we meet again.
列奥 你好 这是多米尼克
Leo. Hi. This is Dominic.
-男朋友吗 -同事而已
- Boyfriend? - Um, no. No, co-worker.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 多米
- Nice to meet you, man. - nice to meet you too, Dom.
抱歉 我能直接叫你"多米"吗
Sorry. Can I call you "Dom"?
你的酒窝让我立即
Just-- those dimples made me feel
感觉对你很亲近
just so immediately comfortable with you.
又出现了
Bam! There they are again.
你们怎么认识的
How do you guys know each other?
布鲁斯·亨德利是我父亲
Well, let's see. Bruce Hendrie's my father,
她去采访我爸 我们因此见面
so that's how we met.
然后我们又再次碰到彼此
And then we ran into each other again --
也许她跟你提过了吧
maybe she told you about that?
没有 她什么都没跟我说
No. Didn't tell me anything.
我得说
Well, let me say
那是在最诡异的地方了
it was at the weirdest place.
五金店
The hardware store.
没错 她当时在买♥♥一个
Yeah, she was -- yeah, she was buying a...
链锯
chainsaw.
真不知道她要那干吗
Don't really know what that's about.
但我要是你 我睡觉时可要小心了
But if I were you, I'd start sleeping with your eyes open.
不过如果你们只是"同事"的话
But if you're just "Co-workers,"
那你就不用担心了
I guess you don't have to be worried about how you're sleeping.
列奥 你什么时候想
Leo, when did you want to
坐下完成我们说好的采访
sit down and do that interview we talked about?
待会儿 我保证
After. I promise.
很高兴见到你 多米
Nice to meet you, Dom.
你要采访列奥·亨德利
You're interviewing Leo Hendrie.
-是他主动提出的 -天呐
- It was his idea. - Wow.
我是阿普丽尔·卡佛 我美丽动人
I'm April Carver. I'm adorable
人们都会主动送上门
and people just throw exclusive interviews at me.
-让我独家采访他们 -模仿的不错 惟妙惟肖
- I don't even have to try." - Spot on impersonation.
-请给我一杯水 -你会从什么角度采访
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表