剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
你就不能腾半个小时出来吗
Can you please just take half an hour?
不行 我要去工作
No! I have to be somewhere.
可不像某人可以悠悠闲闲过周六
I don't get to just sit around on saturdays and be hung-over.
白血病
So, Leukemia occurs
童年属于快乐 不属于癌症
其实就是骨髓开始制♥造♥
when the bone marrow starts producing
不正常的白细胞
abnormal white blood cells.
而且 这里
And-- and-- well, here.
这些糖豆代表
These jelly beans represent
三种血细胞
three types of blood cells
每天骨髓都在产生新的血细胞
that your bone marrow produces every day.
你可以看到 血红细胞最多
As you can see, the vast majority of them are red.
其他的是血小板和白细胞
The others are platelets and white blood cells.
你在听吗 阿普丽尔
You with me, April?
-抱歉 在听 血细胞嘛 -好
- Sorry. Yes, blood cells. - Okay, great.
血小板的作用
The function of the platelets,
举个例子 就是帮助血液凝结
for example, have to help the blood to clot.
白细胞负责抵御病菌
and the white blood cells fight infection.
但是白血病病变后
But with leukemia, um...
骨髓会开始过量
your bone marrow
制♥造♥不成熟的白细胞
starts overproducing immature white blood cells.
而这些不成熟的细胞
And it's these defective cells
又不能帮助身体抵御病菌
which can't fight the infection because
因为它们是癌细胞生产的
they're being produced by the cancer.
所以
So...
我们得尽快做一个骨髓切片检查
we should do a bone-marrow biopsy as soon as possible.
这样可以及早开始做化疗准备
We'll be able to formulate your treatment plan for chemotherapy.
-我下了班再来行吗 -事实上
- Can I come in after work? - Well, actually,
你直接住院是最好的
you're gonna have to be admitted to the hospital,
这样你就可以直接开始化疗
where you'll receive chemo for several days.
然后还要输血
And after which there'll be transfusions.
并且要对你做进一步检查
As well as you'll be under some observation,
以防有并发症
just in case of side effects.
非得现在就开始吗
Do I really need to start this entire process right now?
我是说 我感觉挺好的
I mean, I feel fine.
三天前我还不知道自己有癌症呢
I didn't even know I was sick three days ago.
要是我没去献血呢
What if I hadn't gone to the blood drive?
我可能几个月都不会发现这事
I may not have found out about this for months.
所以该庆幸被发现了不是吗
Thank god you did, right?
-只是现在实在不是时候 -我理解
- This is just really bad timing. - I know, I know.
这种事什么时候碰上都不好
It's never a good time to get that kind of news,
其实传达这种消息也不是好差事
or to be the one giving it.
我本来可以不告诉你的
I mean, I don't have to tell you that.
我很难想象
I can't imagine how difficult
要告诉萨拉和布伦娜会多么难开口
it must have been to tell Sara and Brenna.
我们要尽快做个
All right, well, we need to schedule a bone-marrow biopsy
骨髓切片检查
as soon as possible.
我知道现在是周末 但换做是我
And I know it's the weekend, but if I were you
我会尽快告诉上司
I'd speak to my boss.
晚痛不如早痛嘛
Sooner rather than later, 'kay?
我现在就要去上班
I'm going to the office today.
劳伦斯 您有时间和我谈谈吗
Lawrence, is there a good time today that we can talk?
现在不就在谈吗
You're talking to me right now.
我是想跟您谈私事
Um, it's kinda private.
那就待会儿再说
Then tell me later.
我有个好消息告诉你
I have good news for you.
布鲁斯·亨德利周一宣布他要竞选州长了
Bruce Hendrie's announcing his candidacy for governor on Monday.
你的专访要提前了
Gonna need your profile sooner than we thought.
-好的 -这位是洛琦
- Okay. - This is Raquel.
我们新的高级政♥治♥版专栏作家
She's our new senior political writer.
她会帮你完成亨德利的报道
She'll be helping you on the Hendrie piece.
洛琦 这是阿普丽尔
Raquel, this is April.
年轻 有野心 有点烦人
She's young, ambitious and incredibly annoying.
和你刚来美国新闻实习时一个样
Just like you were when you interned for me at abc news.
-你也是实习生 -在我们这叫临时工
- So you're an intern? - We call 'em floaters here.
-太过分了 劳伦斯 -艾普丽尔
- That's just cruel, Lawrence. - April's actually
-实际上是新采访记者了 -恭喜
- a newly-minted staffer. - Oh, congrats.
所以劳伦斯的早餐炒蛋
So someone else will have to
要由别人买♥♥啦
get Lawrence's scrambled egg whites every morning?
-他喜欢炒过一点的 -很好
- Extra-dry. - Great.
你俩就算认识了 工作吧
You've bonded. Now get to work.
布伦娜 过来
Brenna, come here.
我有作业呢
I have homework.
来嘛
Oh, come on.
这是我照着新摩洛哥的食谱做的
I'm trying out my new moroccan cookbook.
是不是有点腻了
Let me know if this is too greasy.
羊肉实在有太多脂肪
Lamb can be such a fatty meat.
我吃不进
I can't.
好着呢 给阿普丽尔发个短♥信♥
Yes. Hey, would you please text April
问她回来吃饭不
and see if she's coming home for dinner?
我手♥机♥在楼上呢
My phone's upstairs.
对了 我就觉得有点不对劲呢
That's it! I knew there was something different.
你说话知道看人了
You're making eye contact.
我已经习惯说话时看不到你的脸了
I'm so used to looking at the top of your head.
你平时总是低头看手♥机♥
You're always looking down at that screen.
今天怎么这么好啦
To what do I owe this honor?
我就是想跟你说说话呗
Maybe I just wanna spend time with you.
是吗 我信了
Well, I won't argue with that.
布伦娜 电♥话♥
你怎么在给我打电♥话♥
How are you calling me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
喂 哪位
Hello? Who is this?
哪个基兰 你昨晚把你的手♥机♥
Kieran who? Did you leave your phone
忘在赈济处了吗
at the soup kitchen last night?
在查尔斯镇的派对上捡到的
At a party in Charlestown?
对 不是
Um, yeah no, uh-
你在哪里工作
Where do you work?
行 不 她现在就去拿
Okay, no, she's coming right now to get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我不认识 -别再说谎了 布伦娜
- I don't know anyone-- - Please, don't lie to me, Brenna.
我不想再听谎言了
I'm done with the lies.
你昨晚参加派对了吗
Were you at a party last night?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 我没空管这件事
You know what? I don't have time for this.
我半小时后有个病人的预约
I've got a patient in half an hour.
乘橙色线去后湾区
Here, take the orange line to Back Bay.
拿回你的手♥机♥ 直接回家
Get your phone. Come straight home.
你居然得了这么多奖
I can't believe you won all these.
我感觉自己像个书呆子
I feel like such a nerd.
我这辈子只想做记者
Journalism's all I ever wanted to do.
我也是
Me too.
我对我们的合作更加兴奋了
All the more reason I'm excited to work together.
我说合作 就真的要合作
And when I say together, I mean that.
严格地说我是你的上级
I mean technically be your superior,
但我们都效力这份报纸 我们是个团队
but we work for the same paper. We're on the same team.
别担心 我不是那种
Don't worry. I'm not one of those girls
非得跟别的女孩勾心斗角的人
that gets all competitive with other girls.
-我讨厌死那种女孩了 -我也是
- Ugh, I hate those girls. - Yeah, me too.
我们轻松甩她们几条街
We're so much better than them.
所以我能为亨德利的传记贡献微薄之力吗
So can I give you my two cents on this Hendrie profile?
行 当然
Yeah, please. Shoot.
劳伦斯说你之前在米兰达·里奇采访中
Lawrence was telling me how you scored an exclusive
取得了独家报道
with Richie Miranda the other day.
我猜你采取了某些非常大胆
And I'm guessing it involved some super-daring,
可能还违法的行动
possibly illegal activity?
无可奉告
No comment.
干得好
Good girl.
我的美德里从没有耐心
Patience has never been one of my virtues either.
但在竞选活动中不是要争取一个新闻
But on the campaign trail, it's not about one story.
而是要争取参选人的信任
It's about getting the candidate to trust you
直到选举日为止
all the way till election day.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表