剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
但我肯定得告诉 我打算明天说
But I have to. I'm going to... tomorrow.
你们是怎么处理的
How did you guys do it?
有谁在谈恋爱的时候
Were any of you in relationships
发现自己得这病了
when you got diagnosed?
我告诉我男朋友我得了癌症
When I told my boyfriend I had cancer,
他当天就逃跑了
he ran away that same day.
和他网上找到的脱衣舞男走了
With a stripper he found online.
对了 好笑的是 那人有疱疹
Yeah, joke's on him, though. That guy had herpes.
至少癌症是不会传染的
At least cancer isn't contagious.
我不知道他是脱衣舞男
I didn't know that he was a stripper.
我一直想要试试
I've always wanted to try that.
怎么了 听起来很有趣啊
What? It sounds fun.
不管你怎么告诉他 过程都会很艰难
It's gonna be hard no matter how you tell him.
但你必须得说
But you gotta do it.
因为一旦开诚布公了你会感觉很好
You'll feel better once it's all out in the open.
所以大家都得展现自己的真面目
That's when people show their true colors.
不然我为什么单身呢
I mean, why do you think I'm single?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
阿普丽尔 我不会当你孩子的爸的
No, April, I will not father your child.
但我受宠若惊 谢谢
I'm really flattered. Thanks.
是工作上的事
It's a work thing.
你浪费了太多宝贵时间在工作上
You're wasting precious time on work.
要把握每一天
Seize the day already.
在我这是 把握每半天
Or in my case, seize in the middle of the day.
就是开个小玩笑
A little seizure humor for you.
我花了整整一天
So I just spent all day
读了有关圣·克里斯托弗会的内容
reading about the St. Christopher's society.
他们最近遇到了很多麻烦
They've been getting in a lot of trouble lately.
在北卡罗来纳州那次事件
At a chapter in North Carolina,
成员运用网络暴♥力♥欺负一个女大学生
the members cyber-bullied a girl on campus
直到她精神崩溃
until she had a total nervous breakdown.
圣·克里斯托弗啊
Ah, St. Christopher's.
你♥爸♥爸是创会会员之一
Your dad's one of the founding members.
你想写篇新闻吗
And you wanna do a story on it?
如果你同意的话
Only if you're okay with it.
我知道你和你♥爸♥有问题
I mean, I know you have issues with your dad,
-但他还是你的... -听我说
- but he's still your-- - Look,
布鲁斯做了许多我觉得
Bruce has done plenty of things
有违道德的事情
I find morally questionable...
选民有权利了解这些
and the voting public has a right to know.
所以...
So...
你同意了吗
can I have your blessing?
是的 祝你好运
Yes, you have my blessing.
去写你的大新闻吧
Go and write your big story.
希望能登上报纸
I hope it makes it in the paper.
-谢谢 -我也希望
- Thanks. - And I hope that
这能让你开心起来 就像你想的那样
it makes you as happy as you think it will.
因为 如果不会的话...
Because if not, well...
再怎么办呢
Then what?
你们怎么样呀
So, how you guys feeling?
他只差了一个数字
He was only off by one number.
实际上 他差点就选了
He almost picked it, actually,
但最后一刻 他妻子让他选
but at the last second, his wife said that they should pick
-他儿子生日的数字 -保罗
- their son's birthday-- - Paul.
你愿意读篇讲有人
Would you read a story about someone
差点中彩票的报道吗
almost winning the powerball?
那可是7500万...
It was for 75 mil--
我继续想
I'll keep thinking.
我出城的时候你们就是这样的吗
Is this what happens when I go out of town?
因为 听到目前为止 我女儿写的
Because, so far, my daughter's pony blog
小马驹文章也比你们说的有看点
has harder hitting stories than this.
你说得对 劳伦斯
You're absolutely right, Lawrence.
我肯定会对我们的作者进行一次培训
And I will definitely have a tutorial with our writers
教他们怎么写故事
about what passes for a story here.
我能说点什么吗
Can I pitch something?
不是要放在《问问玛罗琳》上
It's not for "Ask Mallory",
但我觉得有新闻价值
but I think it's totally newsworthy.
我们的性♥爱♥专栏作家要在
Now my sex columnist is pitching a story
我们的记者面前讲故事了吗
before my reporters?
世界末日真的来了啊
The apocalypse has officially arrived.
我在市法♥院♥有线人
So, I have a source at the municipal courthouse
他告诉我南哈德利有一位女士
who informed me that a woman in South Hadley
因为偷窃精♥子♥
is being sued by her ex-boyfriend
被自己的前男友起诉
for sperm-napping.
现在我记起为什么
Now I remember why
我不让性♥爱♥专栏作家写故事了
I don't let sex columnists write stories.
我是认真的 确实有这事
No, seriously, it's a thing.
有人偷了另一个人的精♥子♥
It's when someone steals another person's sperm
导致意外怀孕
to accidentally get knocked up.
不告诉自己的男朋友
I mean, planning to have a baby
然后自己偷偷怀孕这种事
behind your boyfriend's back?
有谁会这么做
Who does that?
好吧
All right.
听起来值得调查 玛罗琳
Sounds like it's worth exploring, Mallory.
还有谁有故事吗
Anyone else?
我有
Um, I have a pitch.
事有关圣·克里斯托弗会的
It's about the St. Christopher's society.
我们不报道兄弟会的事
We don't do stories about fraternities here.
圣·克里斯托弗不是兄弟会
St. Christopher's isn't a frat.
是富二代的俱乐部 非常富的二代们
It's a rich kids' club. Like really rich.
入会条件是买♥♥一张不可退款的去东京的机票
To get in, they make you buy a non-refundable ticket to Tokyo
然后撕碎来证明你不缺钱
and rip it up just to prove that you can.
布鲁斯·亨德利是建会元老之一
Bruce Hendrie is one of the founding members,
这和他"人♥民♥之子"的
which is rather inconsistent with his whole
竞选口号♥相悖
"Man of the People" campaign.
继续跟进
Run with it.
洛琦来监导
Raquel will supervise.
如果这个报道能刊登
If we end up running the story,
这将是你的第一篇署名文章
could be your first byline.
有那么多的事可以选
So many adventures to choose from.
历史俱乐部居然选了葛底斯堡战役
Did you see the history club's going to Gettysburg?
还能再俗点吗
Could they be more cliche?
我现在忙着环保俱乐部的事呢
I'm kind of in the middle of eco club stuff.
好吧
Okay...
我刚加入环保俱乐部
I just joined eco club.
-现在我们能谈谈吗 -这是俱乐部的事
- Now can we talk? - It's club business.
真的吗 我很忙
Seriously? I'm busy.
我要策划我们的整个旅程
I'm like organizing our whole trip.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我只想告诉你
Look, I just wanted to say
那晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened the other night.
那样做太奇怪了
That was totally wierd.
-奇怪 -是啊
- Wierd? - Yeah.
我也不知道 我感觉很糟
I don't know. I just felt bad.
没关系 派对嘛
It's fine. It's a party.
人们亲热 很正常
People hook up. That's what happens.
还有什么事吗
Or was there something else?
没有了
No.
你就要刊登第一篇署名文章了
So, you're about to get your first byline.
话别说得太早 要先过洛琦一关
Don't jinx me. It has to get by Raquel first.
我一点都不担心 你总有办法实现你的愿望
I'm not worried. You got a way of getting what you want.
上一周你拿到了利奥·亨德利的采访
I mean, you get a story from Leo Hendrie one week,
下一周又拿到了他爸爸的采访
the next week you take his dad down.
他肯定很生气
He must be pissed.
其实 利奥没生气
Actually, Leo's fine with it.
我猜他因为上次让我难堪
I guess he feels bad about
而感到抱歉
making me look like an idiot last time.
他对你的态度180度大转弯啊 伙计
Man, that guy pulled a total 180 for you.
多米尼克
Dominic.
你有没有听说过
Have you heard of, um...
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表