剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, look, Raquel's doing her midday office stretches.
我赶稿呢
I'm on a deadline.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
亨德利退出竞选
作者:阿普丽尔·卡佛
你刚刚跟我说话这件事
The fact that you just started a conversation with me,
让我觉得中东还有救
makes me feel like there's hope for the middle east.
是啊 有的救
Yeah, totally.
你是怎么改变布伦娜的
So... how did you turn Brenna?
你知道同性恋不是这样的 是吧
You know that's not how gay works, right?
她跟你说过我们在交往吧
But I guess she told you we're seeing each other, huh?
我很高兴说出来了
And I'm really glad it's out there.
我想让你知道
And I just want you to know,
我很尊重你和布伦娜的友情
that I totally respect your friendship with Brenna
我不想让你感觉是第三者
and I'd never want you to feel like the third wheel.
实际上 我想把你把你介绍给一个很棒的人
Actually, I have this great guy I want to set you up with,
他叫PJ
his name's P.J.
他作为一个男孩 真的很可爱
He's really cute, for a boy.
是啊 好 行吧
Um... yeah, cool, maybe.
你今晚来布伦娜家吗
Are you coming to Brenna's tonight,
来参加阿普丽尔的派对
for April's party?
你现在什么都参加了吗
So you're invited to everything now?
我们在交往 交往就是这个样子
I mean, we're dating, that's kind of how it works.
听着 福德
Look, Ford,
我们可以做朋友
we can be friends,
我知道我们可以的
I know we can.
就算这会害死我们俩
Even if it kills us.
可能会的
It might.
邮件发送
这是你自己的订书机还是报社的
Is that your stapler, or are you still on office supplies?
是我自己的
It's mine.
就是问问
Just checking.
你知道吗 洛琦
You know, Raquel,
你是这里唯一一个知道我患了癌症
you're the only person here who knows I have cancer
但没有对我不一样的人
and didn't treat me any differently.
你对我很坏 但还是...
I mean, you treated me badly, but still...
至少正常
at least it was normal.
如果我病了 我也希望别人这么做
That's what I'd want people to do if I was sick.
真能把我患癌症的事儿说成是你的事儿
Way to make my cancer about you.
等着 你会收到书约的
Watch, you're gonna get a book deal out of this.
每次一有人得癌症写书
And every time someone has cancer and writes a book about it,
就会成为卖♥♥得最好的书
it's like a bestseller.
这可不是说你很幸运
I'm not saying you're lucky, per se.
这些粉色的是什么花
What are those little pink flowers?
是心
They're hearts.
-看起来不像心吗 -不像 像肾
- Don't they look like hearts? - Nah, kidneys.
不 别 肾...
Oh, no, don't-- kidn--
贝思 帮帮我
Beth, help me.
-怎么了 -我画得不对
- What's up? - I'm not doing this right.
我用得太多了
I've got too much stuff.
真好看 她会喜欢的
These are so cheesy, she's gonna love it.
我感觉像是在幼儿园似的
I feel like I'm in kindergarten.
我去
I'll get it.
你好
Hi.
我想给你姐姐送点东西
I wanted to drop something off for your sister,
我开了那个玩笑后感觉很糟
I felt bad after I made that stupid joke.
我知道有点逊 但是...
I know it's kind of lame, but...
不 很棒 她会喜欢的
No, it's great. She'll love it.
看起来你有什么安排
Looks like you got something going on.
我以为你不会想来
I didn't think you would want to come,
格里尔在
Greer's here.
她父母出城了
Her parents are out of town,
所以她一直住在这儿
so she's been staying over.
我不介意见格里尔 如果你不介意我见她的话
I don't mind seeing Greer, if you don't mind me seeing her.
真可爱 很好
Oh, that's cute. Great.
-乔治 乔治 -怎么了
- George, George. - What?
不 拜托 好吧
Oh, no, please. Okay.
很好
Oh, that's good.
阿普丽尔
Oh, April!
她来了
There she is.
谢谢你们
Oh, thanks, you guys.
甜心 我知道你以为你自己今晚有很多要做的
Sweetheart, I know you think you have a lot to do tonight
为明天做准备 但你错了
to get ready for tomorrow, but you would be wrong.
请看证物A
Allow me to direct your attention to exhibit A,
医院服装 由贝思和她的小的们做的衣服
hospital wardrobe, custom made by Beth and her minions.
也就是我们
That would be us.
我的目标就是把你变成癌症病区最辣的姑娘
And my goal was to make you the hottest girl in the cancer ward.
无菌的 不会腐烂的花
Germfree, nonperishable flowers
让你的房♥间更漂亮
to make your room pretty.
还有包含我们所有人的相册 可以放在病房♥里
And a photo album of all of us to keep in your room.
-那是什么 -布伦娜...
- What is that? - And Brenna...
我给你收拾了包 放了游戏机和几双毛绒拖鞋
I packed your bag. I put Boggle in it, some fuzzy slippers,
还有...
and...
这是用来对付烦人护士的
for annoying nurses.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
看 都好了
See, you're all set.
现在你今晚唯一要做的就是好好玩了
Now all you have to worry about tonight is having fun.
这就是你在做的吗
Is that-- is that what you were doing here?
你觉得奇怪吗
This weird for you?
我说我不在乎 但我不知道 或许我在乎
I said I was cool with this, but I don't know, maybe I'm not.
跟我来
Come with me.
我再说一遍 我非常非常抱歉...
Can I just say one more time, I'm so so sorry about...
不不不 是我很抱歉
No, no, no, I'm sorry.
我觉得你是帮了我一个忙
I think you did me a favor.
你不用这么说
You don't have to say that.
不 我不是只是说说
No, I'm not just saying it.
不管我喜不喜欢 这就是发生在我身上的事
This is happening to me whether I like it or not.
我开始感觉到 生病让我
And being sick, I'm starting to realize,
从一种跟别人不一样的角度看事物
let's me see things in a way that most people can't.
我最终就是这么写我的文章的
That's what I ended up writing my article about,
这也奇奇怪怪地算是份礼物吧
how this is kind of, weirdly, a gift.
一份如果可以 我会在两秒钟内全额退回的礼物
A gift I would totally return for a full refund in two seconds
但我不可以退
if I could, but I can't.
所以 我就要受着
So, I gotta own it.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
我希望我能联♥系♥到多米尼克
I just wish I could get a hold of Dominic.
我给他打了一天电♥话♥了
I've been trying to call him all day,
我不想让报社的人来告诉他
I don't want somebody from the paper to tell him,
也不想他从报纸上读到
or for him to like read about it first.
今晚我还想帮你做一件事
Hey, there's one more thing I want to do for you tonight.
来吧
Come on.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了 我以为我们不是专一的
What? I thought we weren't exclusive.
是啊 你需要他做什么 要我做什么
Yeah, what do you need him for?Or me?
你有格里尔 她是你的爱人
You have Greer, she's your lover
也是你最好的朋友 都合为一人了
And your new best friend all rolled into one.
我没有用格里尔来替代你的位置
I'm not like replacing you with Greer.
随便吧 你都没告诉我你们两个人在一起了
Whatever, you didn't even tell me you guys were hooking up.
我还得猜
I had to friggin' guess.
我不知道你会做什么反应
I didn't know how you would react.
是吗 如果你想两个都要
Yeah, well, if you want to be all,
"看啊 我是双性恋" 很好
"Hey, look at me, I'm bi," awesome.
但是伙计 她很逊而你也知道
But dude, she's so lame and you know it.
和别人的男朋友搞在一起
Oh, and hooking up with other people's boyfriends,
这就不逊了吗
that's not lame?
男朋友
Boyfriend?
这是个标签吗
Isn't that a label?
她很显然不知道自己想要什么
She doesn't know what she wants, clearly.
我不需要本应是我最好的朋友的人
You know, I don't need this from someone
来跟我说这些
who's supposed to be my best friend.
或许我不再喜欢那个称呼了
Maybe I'm not so into that label anymore.
我以为我能应付这事儿的 抱歉
I thought I can deal with this, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表