剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I didn't come here to find a new best friend.
我已经有了一个 我的姐姐阿普丽尔
I already have one-- my sister April.
我本打算问你愿不愿意做个检测
I was gonna ask if you would get tested
看看能不能成为她的骨髓捐献人
to be a possible bone marrow donor for her.
但我现在见到了你
But now that I've met you,
我意识到你这么自私不可能做这种事
I realize you are way too selfish to ever do anything like that.
你这件事可算说对了
Well, you got one thing right.
顺便问一句 萨拉怎么样了
How's Sara doing, by the way?
我有一段时间没见到她了
I haven't seen her in a while.
你不知道你妈妈知道我的存在吗
Oh, you didn't know your mom knew about me?
我们见过面
Well, we've met.
看来你的家庭也不像你想象的那么完美
Guess your family's not as perfect as you thought.
私生子得一分
One point for the bastard.
凯莉知道我发生了什么事 但是...
I mean, Carrie understood where I was coming from, but...
我还没... 我还没准备好开始一段新的感情
I wasn't... I wasn't in a place to start a new relationship.
在发生了那事之后
You know, after what had happened.
过去这几年真是...
These past couple of years have been...
相信我 我明白的
Believe me, I know.
我非常抱歉 萨拉
I'm so sorry, Sara.
为了什么
For what?
当时是我在开车
Well, I mean, I was driving.
乔治 那是个意外
George, it was an accident.
我知道 但是我...
I know, but I--
你一直埋怨我
You always blamed me.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
没有为这埋怨你
Not for that.
只是...
It's just...
我知道了他出轨那事还有娜塔莉
I find out about the affair and Natalie
我很受伤
and I was hurt.
而你们两个都瞒着我的事...
And the fact that you had both kept it from me...
尤其是... 我们俩认识很久了
Especially-- I mean, you and I go way back,
甚至比我认识托马斯时间还长
even before I met Thomas.
是啊
Yeah.
我不埋怨你
I don't blame you.
真心地
I mean that sincerely.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但这依旧改变不了我埋怨我自己的事实
Still doesn't change the fact that I blame myself.
别这样 乔治
Don't do that, George.
你不能一直背负着这负担
You cannot keep carrying that weight around.
那会毁了你的
It'll crush you.
惊喜 还有奶昔...
The surprise, and the milkshake...
街头有个餐馆
There's a diner down the street.
太好了 你们来吗
Sweet. You guys coming?
不了 我得留下打扫干净
Uh, no, I've got to stay and clean up.
我向经营这儿的人保证过
I promised the guy who runs the place.
我留下帮忙
Uh, I'm gonna help.
好吧
All right.
今晚还不错
So tonight ended up being nice.
很好 我很开心你能玩得愉快
Good, I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself.
愉快是个很重的词
Enjoy is a strong word,
但能看到杰克逊这么开心真好
but it was amazing to see Jackson so happy.
所有人都很开心
And everyone else.
就好像现在所有人都能平静地跟他道别了一样
It's like, everyone can be comfortable saying goodbye to him now.
计划正是如此
That was the plan.
你不像你表现的那么混♥蛋♥
You're not as much of an ass as you pretend to be.
该死
Damn it.
秘密泄露了
The secret's out.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for helping me
所有的一切
with everything.
这样帮助别人
Helping people like this...
是发生在我身上最好的事
It's the best thing that could have happened to me.
这给了我一些什么 你明白吗
It gives me something, you know?
一份遗产
A legacy.
等我死后 我就不只是
When I die I won't just be
布鲁斯·亨德利死去的富二代儿子
Bruce Hendrie's dead rich-kid son.
我会是列奥·亨德利
I'll be Leo Hendrie,
那个让人在走到生命尽头前开心快乐的人
the guy that got to make people happy before their time ran out.
一个帮助别人意识到
And a guy that helped people realize
生命中最重要的事的人
the most important thing in life.
毫无遗憾地离开这个世界
To leave this world with no regrets.
我有个问题
So I have a question.
谁来实现你最后的愿望
Who's gonna grant your last wish?
谁说不是你呢
Who's to say it wasn't just you?
我很难接受
You know, it's been really hard
人们这么随意直接地
for me to accept people being so casual
面对死亡
and direct about death.
你感觉如...
How do you--
我是说... 你是个晚期病人
I mean... you're terminal.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
如果我让我自己那么想的话
If I let myself go to that place,
我...
I...
我不想那么想
It's just not a place I like to go to.
我直到最近才开始让自己这么想
I hadn't let myself go there till recently.
现在我觉得死亡无处不在
And now I just feel like death is everywhere,
不可避免
It's inescapable.
就好像癌症可能会杀死我
It's like the cancer might kill me
或者骨髓移植会杀死我
or the bone marrow transplant might kill me.
一切都那么冒险
Everything just feels so risky.
就像如果我做了就死定了 如果不做还是死定了
It's like I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.
我完全理解
I totally get that.
所以我才不做手术
It's the reason why I'm not getting the surgery.
手术
Surgery?
是啊 移除肿瘤的手术
Yeah, to try and remove the tumor.
你可以做吗
You can do that?
并不一定100%有效
Well, it's not 100% effective.
有很严重的风险
I mean, there's some major risks involved.
还有什么比你死去更严重的呢
What could be more major than dying from it?
这个...
Well, um...
比如醒来成为植物人
Waking up a vegetable,
接下来四十年都不是自己
not being myself for the next 40 years,
永远陷入昏迷
lying in a coma forever.
所以"一定要活下去先生"就这么放弃了
So-- so Mr. You-gotta-live is just giving up?
阿普丽尔 你现在应该了解我了
April, you know me by now.
你真的觉得我成为一个
Do you really think I would do well
医院的脑死亡病人
as a brain-dead hospital patient
命运掌握在医生
whose fate gets decided by doctors
或是我父母或是某个法庭手里会好吗
or my parents or some court?
抱歉 我不会让这些发生的 我...
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna let that happen.I'm--
我要按我的方式死去
I'm gonna die on my own terms
有尊严 这里保持完整
with dignity and with this-- fully intact.
你所做的事是放弃
What you're doing is quitting.
我不要放弃
And I'm not gonna quit.
我要反抗
I'm gonna fight.
很好
Well, that's good for you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
没有之前好
I've been better.
谢谢你昨晚把我照顾得那么好
But thanks for taking such good care of me last night.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我至少应该那么做
It's the least I could do.
发生了这事 我感觉很糟
I feel terrible that that happened.
格里尔 布伦娜 你们俩觉得
Greer, Brenna, how'd you two like
我昨晚的主题演讲怎么样
my keynote address last night?
非常得棒 奥斯托沃斯基先生
It was phenomenal, Mr. Ostrowsky.
我完全不知道海洋酸化对于海洋生物有那么多坏处
I had no idea how harmful ocean acidification was on marine life.
法国探险家 海洋及海洋生物研究学者
你非常有雅克·库斯托的风范
You were very... Jacques Cousteau-like.
谢谢 格里尔
Thanks, Greer.
在镜子前练习
Practicing in front of a mirror
绝对有用
definitely helped.
好了 大家伙 我们走吧
Okay, everyone, let's get moving.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表