剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
聋朋克乐队吗
Deaf Punk?
是傻朋克吧
Daft Punk?
这更说不通了
That makes even less sense.
但你知道它是什么
But you know what that is?
知道 是一个法国组合 我很喜欢他们
Yeah, they're a french group. I love them.
你对法国感觉怎么样呢
And how do you feel about France?
还有欧洲其他国家 也喜欢吗
And the rest of Europe? You love that too?
喜欢
Yeah.
我喜欢欧洲
I love Europe.
我刚接到某个出版社的朋友的电♥话♥
I just got a call from a friend at random house
他在找一个摇滚方面的记者
who's looking for a rock journalist
和这个乐队一起巡回演出
to go on tour with the band,
写一本幕后故事的书
and write a behind-the-scenes book.
如果职员里能有一名出版作家
Having published authors on our staff
我们的销♥售♥量能提高不少
can really drive up our readership.
-有兴趣吗 -当然了
- Interested? - Of course.
太好了 他们马上就要面试 因为
Great. They're meeting people immediately because...
巡回演出后天就开始了
the tour starts the day after tomorrow.
从柏林开始
In Berlin.
巡回四个月
Four months on the road.
听起来怎么样
Sound good?
太棒了
Sounds great.
很好
Good.
梦想似乎还是会成真的
Well, looks like dreams do come true.
别说了
Oh, stop.
我还不一定能得到这份工作呢
It's not like I have the job yet.
但你有兴趣 对吧
But you're interested, right?
你刚刚说你有兴趣的
I mean, you just said you were.
是那么说 刚刚那情况
Well, yeah. I was on the spot.
我不太好对劳伦斯说"没兴趣"
It was kinda hard to say "No" to Lawrence.
听起来像是滚床单似的
That sounds sexual.
谁说不是呢
Who said it isn't?
这时机真不好
This is kinda crazy timing.
对啊
Yeah.
但你离开波士顿四个月
But you'd be cool
没关系吗
leaving boston for four months?
事情还没定下来呢 别担心
Hey, nothing's happened yet, so let's not worry about it.
好吗
Okay?
今晚还一起吃晚餐吗
Are we still on for dinner tonight?
是的
Yeah.
我现在手头很多事
I mean, I have a lot of my plate right now.
她就一直做出一副
And she keep trying to act like
尊重我决定的样子
she respects my decision, but then she'll make
然后却说出一些消极又攻击的意见
these passive-aggressive comments.
她明显不支持我的决定
She obviously doesn't support me.
我相信萨拉受到了惊吓
Well, I'm sure Sara's scared.
她想让你马上开始化疗
She wants you to start chemo now.
我理解 但这对我意义重大
I get that, but this is really important to me.
她不同意也没关系
And it's fine if she disagrees,
我只希望她能藏好她的意见
I just wish she would do a better job of hiding it.
你告诉我你妈妈不擅长隐藏焦虑吗
You tell me that your mother's not very good at hiding anxiety?
我有点吃惊
I'm shocked.
我们会捱过去的
We will get through this.
谢谢你说"我们"
Thanks for saying "we."
最近我感到这件事里我孤身一人
I've been feeling like I'm all alone in this lately.
你并不是孤身一人 我支持你
Well, you're not alone. I'm there for you.
但仅仅因为你是我的病人
But that's only because you're one of my patients.
你亲口说过我只关心他们
You told me yourself that those are the only people I care about.
事实上 我不久就不是你的病人了
Actually, I'm not gonna be your patient for much longer.
所以我可以不用关心你了吗
So can I go back to not caring about you?
-很抱歉我那么说你 -没关系
- I'm sorry I said that. - It's okay.
那时候关于你♥爸♥爸你有很多事不知道
You didn't know some of the things you know now about your dad.
对 他让你处境难堪
Yeah, he put you in an impossible position.
相信我
And believe me,
他想做正确的事
he wanted to do the right thing,
只是他不知道什么是正确的
he just didn't know what that was.
我能理解
I could relate.
怎么回事 这是你今早在路上写的吗
What, you write this on the train this morning?
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
主要论据不足 很多流水句
Your leading was weak, there were tons of run-on sentences
而且文章没有...
and piece didn't quite have...
怎么说呢
How do I phrase this?
-直说吧 洛琦 -完全没有重点
- Just say it, Raquel. - It has no point.
你到了第二页才介绍圣·克里斯托弗
You don't even get to the St. Christopher's info until Page Two.
好吧
Okay.
我能改好的 给我点时间
Well, I can fix this. Just give me some time.
如果五点前我没拿到 就发表不了了
This story won't make it to print unless I have it by five.
已经四点了
It's already four,
祝你好运
so good luck with that.
勾心斗角真是愈演愈烈啊
These catfights just keep getting better and better.
让我的一天过得飞快
It's really making my workday fly by.
别闹了 丹尼 拜托
Not now, Danny. Please.
很好 继续运用你的怒火
Oh, that's good. Keep channeling that anger.
下次你可以撕撕衣服什么的
Maybe next time you can rip some clothes off her or something.
现在你不是该跟我说
This is the part where you're supposed to tell me
我有多恶心 而我机智地反驳吗
how disgusting I am and then I have a really witty retort.
阿普丽尔 我们怎么了
What's happened to us, April?
我怎么可能做完呢
How the hell am I gonna get this done?!
只有一个小时来重写整个故事
I have one hour to rewrite my entire story.
给 拿着
Here. Take this.
这是很激励的歌♥曲列表
It's an inspirational playlist
在哈佛期末考的时候我常常听
I used to get through finals at Harvard.
"部落融合风"
"Tribal fusion"?
想象你是一只追逐猎豹的狮子
Just imagine you're a lion hunting a cheetah,
而猎豹就是洛琦
and that cheetah is Raquel.
猎豹是最性感的动物了
Cheetahs really are the sexiest animal.
我整合了你所有的标注
I incorporated all your notes.
在一个小时内吗
In an hour?
谢谢你给我这次机会
Well, thanks for the opportunity.
我以前在书上看过
And I read somewhere that those things
那东西对你的背不好
actually aren't that good for your back.
不希望你受伤哦
I just wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
你能读唇语吗
Can you read lips?
有啥是我不会的
Is there anything I can't do?
我觉得写得很棒
I think it's brilliant.
但是我的终身目标就是
Um, but since it's my life's mission
就是不让阿普丽尔·卡佛的美梦成真
to prevent April Carver's dreams from coming true,
我认为就不要发表她的文章了
I say let's not run her piece.
这会让她得意忘形的
It would make her way too happy.
洛琦 你的裙子可以再紧一点
I think you should wear tighter skirts, Raquel.
你看起来很紧张
You look nervous.
我无法假装淡定
Uh, I can't even pretend that I'm not.
就 就快点告诉我吧
Just-- just rip off the band-aid.
但是这才好玩嘛
But this part's so fun.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我的天呐 谢谢
Oh, my god! Thank you!
你没事吧
You Okay?
没事 抱歉 我就是
Yeah, no, I am. Sorry, I'm just--
我希望能记住这一刻
I-- I wanna remember this.
你忘得会比你想象的快得多
You'll forget about it sooner than you think.
你的事业还很长
You have a long career ahead of you.
这个我拿回去了哦
I'm gonna need this back.
这显然比我想得更厉害
It's clearly more powerful than I thought.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
你想当署名作者多少年了啊
You've wanted a byline for how long?
我从娘胎里就想了
Since I was in utero.
这多少钱
How much do you want for this?
五千块
$5,000.
说到娘胎 我发现我想要一石二鸟
Speaking of in utero, I just figured I'd try to kill two birds with one stone.
十块就好了
I'll take 10 bucks.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表