剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
他一直向我报告
for the next 40 years.
看吧
So there.
你为什么要走楼梯
Why are you taking the stairs?
你为什么要走楼梯
Why are you taking the stairs?
我需要恢复体力
I need to build my strength back.
所以不是为了躲着我
So it's not to avoid me?
好吧 也有点
Okay, maybe a little.
我不想再尴尬下去了
I just want this to stop being awkward.
我们应该可以在相同的空间里
We should be able to be in the same space.
我们能不能做个交易 停战
Can we just make a deal and call a truce?
做朋友
Be friends?
听着 阿普丽尔 之前我不能对你说这些
Look, April, I couldn't say this to you before
因为你在住院
because you were in the hospital.
你没权停战
You don't get to be the one that calls a truce.
是你出轨了
You cheated on me.
你瞒着我 你骗了我
You kept secrets and you lied to me.
然而坏人依旧是我
And yet I'm still the bad guy
因为我甩了患癌症的女孩
because I dumped the girl with cancer,
虽然是她伤了我的心
even though she broke my heart.
所以不行 我不想做朋友
So no, I don't want to be friends.
你还好吗 妈妈
You okay, Mom?
我没事 亲爱的
I'm fine, honey.
这是为了给你找最匹配的捐献人 就这样
This is about getting you the best match possible. That's it.
来了
Here we go.
你好
Hello.
请进
Uh, come in, please.
很高兴见到你们
Um, nice to see you again.
请坐
Uh, come sit, please.
你家真漂亮
You have a beautiful home.
在这里长大一定很好
It must have been nice growing up here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们俩一路过来
And thank you both for coming all this way.
你们俩想喝茶吗
Would either of you care for some tea?
-当然 -不
- Sure. - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿普丽尔 你怎么样了
April, how are you feeling?
我很抱歉你病了
I'm sorry to hear about your illness.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在缓解期 至少现在是
Um, I'm in remission, at least for now.
好消息
That's great news.
但是 就像我再邮件里提到的一样
It is, but as I mentioned in my email,
阿普丽尔很可能
there's a good chance that April's going to need
会需要骨髓移植
to have a bone-marrow transplant.
而我另一个女儿并不匹配
And my other daughter is not a match.
所以你想到了娜塔莉
So you thought of Natalie.
实际上 这是阿普丽尔的主意
Well, actually, that was April's idea,
但我建议联♥系♥你们
but I suggested we contact you.
因为你们现在需要些什么
Because now you need something.
是的 我之前
Well, yes, it's true
的确试着给你们一些空间
that I've tried to give you your space before now.
我们也的确需要些什么
And yes, it's true we do need something.
但这不代表我们不感激你们来这里
But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate you being here
和我们谈话
to talk about it with us.
如果这事发生在你们身上
If this were happening to you,
我想你们也会想从我们这里要一样的东西
I imagine you'd want the same from us.
测试都要干什么
What does the test involve?
抱歉 失陪一下
Um, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
没什么的 真的
It's nothing, really.
就是拭口腔内壁
It's just a cheek swab.
你好
Hello?
对 我就是
Yes, this is she.
等等 什么
Wait a minute, what?
不 我我...
No. I... I...
好的 我马上就去
Okay, yes, I'm leaving right now.
好的
Yes.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
布伦娜刚刚被抓到闯入了格里尔的家
Brenna was just caught breaking into Greer's house.
警♥察♥去了
The police are there.
天啊 真经典
Oh, my God. Classic.
我很抱歉 我得走了
I'm very sorry, but I've got to go.
棒 我也要走了
Sweet. I'm out of here too.
娜塔莉 等等
Natalie, wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们要起诉吗
Would you like to press charges?
等等 起诉
Wait, press charges?
她只是个做了错误决定的孩子
She's a kid who made a bad decision.
她不是个罪犯
She's not a criminal.
就我所知 未经许可入室就是犯罪
Last I checked, breaking and entering is a crime.
她翻了你家的篱笆
Okay, she climbed your trellis.
她没有闯入你家
She didn't actually break into your house.
女士 拜托 小点声
Ma'am, please, keep your voice down.
如果保安没来的话 她就闯了
She would have if security hadn't shown up.
这正是我们不让他俩见面时
This is exactly what we were concerned about
所担心的事
when we decided the girls should stop seeing each other.
警官 我觉得我们...
Officer, I think we would like to...
我们不会起诉 警官
We're not going to press charges, Officer, but
谢谢你
thank you.
晚上愉快 伙计们
Have a good evening, folks.
把这当成个警告吧
Consider this a warning.
如果布伦娜再做这种事
If Brenna pulls another stunt like this,
下次我们不会再这么慷慨了
next time we won't be so generous.
别担心 她不会了
Don't worry, she won't.
我不会让她再靠近你家
I don't want her anywhere near your family.
-妈妈 -我们走
- Mom. - We're leaving.
布伦娜 快
Brenna, now.
布伦娜现在正生我气
Brenna is so mad at me right now.
我该...我该怎么办
What was... what was I supposed to do?
那些人都疯了
Those people are crazy.
我怎么就同意让她见格里尔了呢
How can I possibly condone her seeing Greer again?
你得让布伦娜冷静冷静
You just have to let Brenna cool off.
就这样 今晚你什么也做不了
That's all. There's nothing you can do tonight.
试着别去想了
Just try not to think about it.
那我该想什么 娜塔莉和奥利维亚吗
What should I think about? Natalie and Olivia,
我已经很害怕明天还要见她们了
who I'm already dreading having to see again tomorrow?
这... 船到桥头自然直
Well, it's... things will work themselves out.
现在试着放松一下 好吗
Now just try to relax, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
不
Oh, no.
不不不
No no no.
妈妈 我以为你去看电影了
Mom, I thought you were at a movie.
我早走了
I left early,
很显然赶上了更精彩的演出
apparently for a much more interesting show.
很抱歉我没走正门
I'm sorry I didn't use the front door.
我知道这很蠢
I know it sounds silly,
但我相信如果我们要重新做什么事
but I believe if you want to do things over,
所有的方法都要改变
you need to change everything about your approach.
这是牡丹
They're peonies.
它们代表病愈
They're supposed to represent healing.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 请进
Yes, please.
我对娜塔莉昨晚的表现感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about Natalie's behavior last night.
但是到这里来对她来说并不容易
But coming here... it wasn't easy for her,
-对我们都不易 -我们知道
- for either one of us. - We get that.
开口求你们来也不容易
And it wasn't easy to ask.
-我知道事情... -是怎样就是怎样了
- I know things are... - Things are what they are.
但你们应该很高兴
But you'll be glad to know that
因为娜塔莉同意做检测了
Natalie agreed to do the test.
我劝了她一会儿 但正如你所说
I had to do a little convincing, but like you said, if...
如果这事儿发生在她身上
if this was happening to her,
我也会跟你提一样的要求
I'd be asking the same of you.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表