剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Let me know what your wife thinks.
等等
Hey, hold up.
这篇是关于什么的
What's this one about?
并不完全满足你的要求
It's not exactly what you asked for.
可能会让你老婆哭 也可能会让她笑
It might make your wife cry, might make her laugh.
我只知道我最近
All I know is that recently
一直在问自己 如果我没得癌症的话
I have been questioning what my life would have been like
我的人生会变成怎样
if I never got cancer...
然后我意识到我错过了许多
and I am realizing all I would have missed out on.
比如说
What's that?
看了你就知道了
Just gonna have to read it and find out.
乔治
George.
很高兴能约你出来喝一杯
So glad I was able to convince you to sit down for a drink.
其实我最近
Yeah yeah. Truth is I've been
也感觉自己有点不专业了
feeling restless professionally for a while.
我觉得我也是时候换下环境了
I think maybe it's time for me to move on to the next thing.
恰好我飞回旧金山的航♥班♥
Well, lucky for you, my flight back to San Francisco
还要再过几小时才飞
doesn't leave for another couple of hours.
聊聊薪酬吧
How about we talk numbers?
好 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
我骗护士说有人在拖她的车
I told the nurse someone was towing her car.
大家都对这种事很紧张
People are really nervous about that sort of thing.
在你因我破坏访客规矩而生我气之前
And before you get mad at me for breaking visitor rules,
我只想告诉你我没跟踪你
I just wanna say that I'm not stalking you,
我没疯 也没幻想
and I'm not crazy and I'm not projecting.
我什么都没说
I didn't say a word.
我尊重你不想让
Look, I respect that you don't want people
你不了解的人看着你康复
you don't know watching you recover.
可我了解你
But I know you.
也许你不记得了
Maybe you don't remember,
可我们是癌症病友啊
but we were cancer friends.
在我痛苦煎熬的时候
And when I was the one that was suffering,
是你陪着我
you were there for me.
我得不停地
I-- I have to be the girl
祈祷能找到骨髓匹配捐献者
who hopes and prays that she'll find a bone marrow donor.
未来充满了不确定
Yeah, the future is totally uncertain--
也许你的肿瘤会复发
maybe your tumor will come back,
也许我的癌症也会
maybe my cancer will too.
我只知道
All I know is...
一想到你会被肿瘤夺走
the thought of losing you to the tumor...
就很悲伤
was tragic.
可是有这种失去你的想法真是太愚蠢了
But the thought of losing you like this is just stupid.
就这些
Okay, that's all.
我说完了
Speech over.
你只是特别不爽不在名单上吧
You just really hate not being on lists, don't you?
我天生就独享特权
I was born to be a V.I.P.
所以你打算不再耍脾气
Does this mean you're done being melodramatic
允许我探望你了吗
about letting me visit?
我才没耍脾气
I'm not melodramatic.
你当时的留言可不是这样
Your voicemails beg to differ.
你才是那个一直爱哭的人好吗
You're the one who calls crying from chapels, all right?
不管了 反正你喜欢听我的留言
And whatever. You loved my voicemail.
估计运动的时候也放着我的留言听了吧
It's probably on your workout mix right now.
说到运动
Speaking of working out,
你是打算就傻坐在那
you're just gonna sit there
还是把球丢给我
or are you gonna throw me the damn ball?
接得好
Good catch.
体征正常 细胞数量也很不错
Your vitals are good and your cell count is great.
体内没有残留药物 没有疾病
No drugs in your system, no diseases,
也没有遗传病或抗体需要担心
genetic disorders or antibodies to worry about.
你现在非常健康
You are in perfect health.
看来啤酒还是很有效的嘛
Guess beer does the body good.
也就是说我可以捐献吗
Does that mean I'm good to donate?
没错
That's right.
需要你的时候 你就可以捐了
When the time comes, you're the man.
现在祝你们回佛罗里达一路平安
In the meantime, you two have a safe trip back to Florida.
就我一个人回家
Oh, I'm the only one going back home.
娜塔莉决定再在这住几天
Natalie decided to stay for a few more days.
真的吗
Really?
波士顿是个很棒的城市
Well, Boston is a great city,
而且你在这也有家人了
and you already have family here,
那可真是好极了
so that's fantastic.
是啊
Yeah.
再看吧
We'll see.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表