剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
But I really thought we were moving past this.
要是四个月前 昨晚一定会过得很愉快
Four months ago, last night-- it would have been so much fun.
就像是一次很棒的约会
It would have been like the perfect date.
而现在 连待在你身边都感觉很难
And now it's-- it's hard to even be around you.
我不知道是不是对你也觉得很难
And I'm not sure it's hard for you at all.
你们俩 现在到我办公室
You two, my office now.
我和癌症福利主办方进行了
I just had the pleasure of talking to the host
愉快交谈 她叫莫妮卡什么的 人挺好
of the cancer benefit, Monica something-- nice lady--
她还向我询问了你俩
And she asked me about you two,
就好像你俩是一对 她说你们关系僵硬
as if there were a you two. "Tension," she said.
绝对看得出你俩关系僵硬
There was definitely tension.
以后不会再这样了
It won't happen again.
什么不会再这样了
What won't happen again?
怎么了 你俩谈恋爱了吗
What's going on? You two dating?
-曾经是 -但是现在分了
- We used to. - But it's over now.
彻底分了吗 因为显然昨晚没分彻底
Totally? 'Cause it clearly wasn't over last night
不然也就不会弄成现在这样
or this wouldn't have happened.
对了 我不喜欢你回答问题磨磨蹭蹭
And by the way, I don't like how long it's taking you to answer this.
所以到底是断了 还是没断
So is it over, yes or no?
断了
Yes.
回去干活
Back to work.
我先去过一遍报道
I'll take first pass at the article.
如果你有啥改动 邮件发给我就行
If you have any edits, just email them to me.
多米尼克 等等
Dominic, wait.
-我... -你怎么
- I-- - You what?
我现在就把修改版发给你
I'll send you the edits right away.
但当时我想说的是
But what I wanted to say
待在你身边我也感觉很难
is that it's hard for me to be around him too.
但这样对多米尼克和列奥都不公平
But that's not fair to Dominic or Leo.
你不会告诉列奥的 是吧
Well, you're not going to tell leo, are you?
因为我觉得他没必要知道
'Cause, I mean, he really doesn't need to know.
我知道 但我就是觉得从现在开始
I know, but I just, from now on,
我想成为在和别人交际时
want to be the kind of person that tells
告诉对方一切真♥相♥的人
the truth when they're in a relationship,
尽管有时真♥相♥很残酷
even when it's painful.
但你不会现在就对我这么做吧
Oh, you won't start doing that with me, though, will you?
不会 我会只说你想听的话
Oh, no, I'll keep telling you what you want to hear.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我已经受够了我的新室友直言不讳了
I'll be getting enough honesty from my new roommate.
你已经见过她了呀 怎么样
Oh, you met her? What's she like?
会强迫自己锻炼身体
She works out compulsively,
讨厌电视
she hates television,
我敢肯定她在打什么算盘
I'm pretty sure that she's on something,
而且连家务分工表也邮件发给我了
and she already emailed me a chore calendar.
怎么说呢 我走投无路了 所以...
But, I don't know, I'm desperate, so...
你已经明确告诉她能住下来了吗
Have you actually told her she's got the apartment yet?
还没 我打算今晚打电♥话♥告诉她
No, I'm going to call her tonight.
那就先别急
Hold off on that.
我先带你去见个人
I want you to meet someone first.
真是太奢侈了
This is such an indulgence,
居然请了一位专业大厨为我烹饪告别晚餐
having my farewell dinner prepared by a professional chef.
这位专业大厨刚意识到自己极不专业地
A professional chef who realizes that he unprofessionally,
又很尴尬地发现忘了带蛋奶酥容器了
embarrassingly forgot his souffle dish.
稍等一会
Oh. Oh, wait a second.
我记得我们家好像有
I think we might have one of those.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我们刚结婚那会儿 你♥爸♥非要
Your father insisted that we register for one
我们买♥♥一个存着 到现在都没用过
when we got married, and then never used it.
好极了
Perfect.
所以你们俩 不是夫妻吗
So you two, you're not married?
不是 乔治是...是我亡夫的...
No, George is-- was my-- my husband-- my--
是她小叔子
Brother-in-law.
对
Yes.
多谢告知
That's good to know.
我在餐厅里常会注意到你
I've always noticed you in my restaurant.
很显眼 一位美女独自用餐
You stand out-- a beautiful woman dining alone.
我们可以先上沙拉了 各位去餐桌坐好吧
Uh, we could start the salad course if you'd all like to take your seats.
昆奇很明显是在和你调情啊
Uh, Quincy is totally flirting with you.
别瞎说
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
布伦娜说得没错
Brenna's right.
他挺帅气啊
He's cute.
而且还是大厨
And he cooks.
可他却忘记带蛋奶酥容器了
Yeah, but he forgot his souffle dish.
听着不靠谱 说不定还吸毒
Sounds irresponsible. Probably uses drugs.
快点 乔治叔叔 替我们说两句
Come on, Uncle George, back us up here.
其实我有几句话想说
Yeah, I got a little something I can say.
别紧张 就说几句
Don't panic. It's gonna be quick.
好了...
Okay, so, uh...
说得婉转些
Well, to put it mildly,
我会想念这个大家庭的
I'm going to miss this family.
显然你们在我心中有一席之地
You've of course always been very close to my heart,
但绝不像这几个月那样亲近
but never as close as in these last few months.
我们一起经历了许多事
And we've been through a lot together.
距离远了总会不方便
And the distance will be difficult,
但我不觉得距离会将我们永远分开
but I don't think the distance will be enough to break us apart.
我已经开始想念你们了
I miss you already.
一点奶油
It's just a little cream
加点糖
and sugar,
三到五分钟 很容易的
Three to five minutes. It's so easy.
真搞不懂为啥大家都要去超♥市♥买♥♥掼奶油
I don't understand why anyone buys whipped cream at a store.
抱歉我就是这样
Oh, no! Guilty.
不是有意说你
Sorry.
他俩凑一对挺不错的 你觉得呢
They're pretty cute together, don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
你能这样为你妈着想真是不错
It's sweet how you look after your mom like that.
她有时候倒挺笨的
Well, she can be pretty clueless sometimes.
向我保证我走后你要继续照顾好她
Just promise me you'll keep looking after her when I leave, huh?
我保证
I promise.
就这样摆着就好 你来尝尝
Okay, just let this sit. Here, try it.
好了
Okay.
-好吃 -很好吃吧
- So good. - It's good, huh?
挺不错的嘛
Sweet place.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿普丽尔跟我说了你和那酒保的事
April told me about what happened with that bartender guy.
我就事先讲清楚
So, you know, just to be clear,
你不必为了能住在这 而得和我上♥床♥
You don't have to sleep with me to stay here.
你想多了
Well, then never mind.
你的卧室在那 厨房♥在那
Your room's that way, kitchen's there.
我们可以挑些共用的摆中间
We can split utilities down the middle.
在你找到更好的地方可以住之前
And, you know, you can just pay month to month
-可以一个月一付房♥租 -不错
- until you figure out your living situation. - Cool.
我也从没考虑过一个月后的事
I can't plan more than a month ahead anyway.
好极了
Perfect.
那我先去收拾一下
Okay, so I gotta go finish getting ready.
我一会要出去
I'm going out in a bit.
我喜欢出去
I love going out.
无时无刻在外玩耍
Like, all the time.
我也感觉到了
Yeah, I had a feeling.
话说你要去哪
Where are you going anyway?
我得先去我老板那
Oh, I have to stop by my boss's place
然后再去见男朋友
and then I'm meeting up with my boyfriend.
你们俩去哪好玩的吗
You guys going somewhere fun?
就去查尔斯酒吧
We're just going to the Charles.
你说不定能在那见到我
Well, you may see me there.
我得跟那酒保好好谈谈了
Gotta have a talk with bartender dude.
跟他说我不只是搬出去
Gotta tell him that I'm not just moving out,
而是彻底和他无关了
I'm moving on.
可你却穿这一身去吗
But that's what you're wearing?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我觉得你这样很难让他彻底断了
Let's just say you're not exactly going to be making it easy
约你的念想啊
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表