剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh my God, I forgot to tell you.
我终于和洛琦睡了
Raquel and I finally slept together.
什么
What?
我倒是想
Man, I wish.
查尔斯咖啡吧
让我看看她的照片
Let me see her picture.
你是嫉妒了吧
Someone's jealous.
确实是
Uh, yeah, right.
我肯定见过她
Oh, I've totally met her.
你确定她是直的吗
Are you sure she's straight?
我发誓上次在美术馆
I swear she flirted with me
她和我调情了
last time she was at the gallery.
你都那么对我了 还要哪壶不开提哪壶吗
You're actually going there after everything you put me through?
算了吧你 移情别恋比谁都快
Oh, come on. You moved on pretty fast.
我真高兴我们能谈论这件事
I'm so glad we can talk about this stuff now
-而且不会太诡异 -我也是
- and it's not weird. - I know.
我们非常成熟
It's very mature of us.
你的妹子怎么样 格里尔马上就回来了吧
What's up with your girl? Greer's coming back soon, right?
对 明天回来 谢天谢地
Oh, yeah. Tomorrow, thank God.
感觉跟过了一年似的
Feels like it's been a year.
无论如何
Whatever.
她回来就好
All I care about is that she's coming back.
她爸妈就爱咋咋地吧[字面意:亲吻某人屁♥股♥]
Her parents can kiss my ass.
他们才不会亲你屁♥股♥ 他们花钱请人干
Oh, I'm sure they don't kiss asses. They hire people for that.
你是想让我被炒鱿鱼吗
Okay, are you trying to get me fired?
我告诉过你了 他只吃大豆皮包的寿司
I told you, he only eats his sushi with soy paper.
确认一下蛋黄酱是去脂的
And make sure that the mayo is reduced fat.
不是无脂 也不是全脂
Not fat-free, not full-fat.
相信我 他能分辨
Trust me, he'll be able to tell.
你是亚伦的助理吗
Are you Aaron's assistant?
我是阿普丽尔·卡佛 他的正式记者之一
I'm April Carver, one of his staff writers.
我刚休完病假回来
I just got back from medical leave,
我想问问
and I was wondering...
这里是亚伦·菲利普的办公室
Aaron Phillips' office.
他正在开会 稍后回电♥话♥
He's in a meeting. He'll call back.
这里是亚伦·菲利普的办公室
Aaron Phillips' office.
他正在开会 稍后回电♥话♥
He's in a meeting. He'll call back.
我想预约与亚伦见面
I'd like to make an appointment with Aaron.
他接下来的一两个小时中有安排吗
Does he have anything in the next, like, hour or two?
一两个小时 接下来八天都有安排
In the next hour? More like in the next eight days.
不好意思 但我是这里的职员
I'm sorry. I work here...
这里是亚伦·菲利普的办公室
Aaron Phillips' office.
你说什么不合适
What do you mean it doesn't fit?
那个橱柜是专门为那台电视打造的
The cabinet was custom-made for the television.
不好意思 那样不行
I'm sorry, that's not going to work.
所以你还不相信
All right, so you're not totally convinced
你的新上司确实存在
that your new boss actually exists.
我不觉得这是个问题
I don't really see how that's a problem.
重要的问题是
What I need to know is
你还在昏迷中的男朋友怎么样了
how is the boyfriend in a coma?
其实已经不算昏迷了
Uh, technically not in a coma anymore,
只是还没有反应
but still not responding,
而且他不是我男朋友
and not my boyfriend.
等他能说话了
I mean, who knows if he'll even remember who I am
他都不一定记得我是谁
when he finally talks.
可能他醒来就变成另一种人格
You know, maybe he's a completely different person,
就像新闻里报道的
like those people that you read about
那些头部受伤醒来之后
when they wake up after a head trauma
突然能说流利的德语
and they can suddenly, like, speak fluent German
或者突然变成音乐天才
or, I don't know, suddenly musical geniuses.
可能他能写出一支交响乐献给你
Maybe he could write a symphony in your honor.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这说明了什么
What does that say about me?
我人生中最浪漫的境况
The most romantic situation in my life
是与一个对任何刺♥激♥毫无反应的男人有关
involves a guy who is unresponsive to stimuli.
说明你该做♥爱♥了
That you need to have sex
找个清醒的人做
with someone who's conscious.
我喜欢现在这样两个有工作的女孩一起吃午餐
I love this. I love that we're now two working girls who lunch.
我不清楚私人助理算不算一份真正的工作
I don't know if personal assistant really counts as a real job.
-你总得干点什么 -我明白
- You've got to start somewhere. - Yeah, I know.
你想在时尚产业工作
I mean, you want to work in fashion
你的老板又是一位很棒的设计师
and your boss is a great designer.
让她赞扬你可爱的打扮
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before she starts complimenting your cute style
到时候你就能告诉她
and you offer to show her...
我空闲时间花了多少个小时
How I spend hours of my free time advising my roommate
建议我的室友去那些愚蠢的约会时如何穿着
on what to wear on her stupid dates.
摩根还是那么疯狂吗
Morgan is still crazy?
在如此绝望并充满不安的人周围
It's just... it's so hard being around someone
很艰难
who is so desperate and insecure.
你正在对一个担忧昏迷男人的女人说这话
She says to the girl angsting over a guy in a coma.
-所以 -天啊
- So... - Oh my God.
重大的日子
Well, what a big day.
怎么样
How was it?
事情有点多
A little overwhelming,
-但能回去感觉很棒 -我能想象
- but really good to be back. - Yeah, I can imagine.
工作一向都能让你有活力
You've always found work so energizing.
你还是化疗前那个书呆子
Yeah, you're still the same huge nerd you were before chemo.
谢天谢地你还是这样
And thank God for that.
对
Yes.
假发不舒服吗
Is the wig bothering you?
有点痒 我会适应的
It's just itchy. I'll get used to it.
干嘛不摘掉
Why don't you take it off?
在家只有我们几个人
You're in the house, just us.
没关系 我很要面子
Oh, that's okay. I'm way too vain.
那是遗传我的
You take after me.
各位
So, guys, I...
汉伯格医生昨天说一些话
Dr. Hamburg said something yesterday
我一直在想
and I keep thinking about it.
这是记忆变好的好兆头
Well, that bodes well for your memory.
-我写下来了 -她说了什么
- I wrote it down. - What did she say?
她说妈妈不是移植手术
She said that Mom isn't the most ideal half match
最理想的不完全匹配者
for my transplant.
她说最好能找到
She said that it would be better
一位更年轻的匹配者
if we could find someone younger.
而且我的癌症复发几率很高
And since the chances are pretty high of my cancer coming back,
我们想找到尽可能完美的匹配者
we just want to find the best match possible.
我们应该请娜塔莉接受测试吗
Should we ask Natalie to get tested?
可能这想法很蠢 别理我
Maybe that's stupid. Never mind.
不 等等 如果这是个更好的选择
No, no, wait a second. Maybe we should consider it
也许我们应该考虑一下
if it's really a better option.
乔治 这是真的吗
George, is that true?
如果她也是不完全匹配者的话 确实更好
If she's a half match, yes.
但我们还不确定她是不是
But we don't even know if she is.
她才不会做呢 她完全是恶魔
She'd never do it. She's, like, evil.
你明确问过娜塔莉愿意测试吗
Did you ever actually ask Natalie to get tested?
没有明确问过
I mean, not really.
问问又能怎么样
So what's the harm?
她对格里尔下药
She drugged Greer.
你无法确定是她下的
You don't know that for sure.
但她还是很自私
Still, she's selfish.
相信我 值得吗
Just trust me. Is it really worth it?
值得
Yes, it is.
我们要尽可能找最完美的匹配者
We should get you the best donor possible.
也许我应该去联♥系♥奥利维亚
Maybe I should approach Olivia.
萨拉
Sara...
妈 真的没关系
Mom, seriously, it's fine.
如果必要我会联♥系♥娜塔莉
If anything, I could get in touch with Natalie.
不 我不想在这件事上绕过她母亲
No, I don't want to go around her mother on this.
我们处理托马斯的房♥产时
I managed to avoid meeting Olivia
我设法避免与她见面
when we had to deal with Thomas's estate.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表