剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I, uh...
打电♥话♥是想道歉
was calling to say that I'm sorry.
抱歉我使你在工作中
For putting you in such a...
陷入这么糟糕的局面
horrible position with your job
抱歉我那晚说了胡话
and for the crappy things I said that night and...
抱歉我最近这么混♥蛋♥
for just being a jerk in general lately.
你经历了很多事情
You've been going through a lot.
至少我妈是这么告诉我的
At least that's what my mom told me.
我不是故意隐瞒你
It wasn't like I was keeping that from you intentionally.
我只是不知道怎么告诉你
I just didn't know how to talk to you
我正在经历的这些
about what's going on with me right now.
你正在经历什么
What is going on with you?
我倒希望我知道
I wish I knew.
但我知道一点 我想你
But I know I miss you.
我也是
Me too.
那我晚点给你打电♥话♥
So I'll call you later?
没问题 下次我一定接
Sure, next time I'll pick up.
最近说起大学申请
When it comes to college applications these days,
学生需要修到一定年级
a kid needs to have the grades,
需要考试成绩
the test scores,
以及课外活动才有可能
and the extracurriculars to have a shot
被顶级大学录取
at a top-tier school.
你们有多少人加权平均绩点达到了3.8
How many of you have at least a 3.8 G.P.A.?
有多少人修了四门及以上的先修课程
And how many have taken four or more A.P. Classes?
很好
Okay, good.
你们当中有多少人在非营利组织担任志愿者
Now how many of you are volunteering at a non-profit,
或者可能有更好的
or better yet,
自己开办了非营利组织
starting your own?
怎么了
What?
有些城里的孩子想学编织
Some inner-city kids want to learn how to knit.
很好 那么下一步
Cool. So the next step is
就是列出理想大学的名单
making your dream list of where you want to go to college.
列出你最喜欢的十所大学
Your own top 10.
家长们 读一读这个名单
Parents, read that list
弄明白孩子们该怎么安排时间
and know how your kids are spending their time.
他们现在高二了
They're juniors now.
他们今天犯下的错误到大学做决定的那一天
Mistakes they make today may not be fixable
也许无法弥补
by the time schools make their decisions.
然后他就说
And then he goes...
"我知道一点 我想你"
"I know I miss you."
我该怎么处理这种事
And I'm like, what the hell am I supposed to do with that?
贝思 你在听我说话吗
Beth, are you even listening to me?
在听 列奥就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, Leo's a total douche.
抱歉 杰克琳让我招聘一个人接替我的工作
Sorry, Jacqueline wants me to hire a replacement
然后发来越来越多的招聘要求
for myself and keeps sending me more and more requirements.
要漂亮 聪明 时尚
She has to be pretty, intelligent,
-有条理的女生 -你当时怎么应聘上的
- fashionable, organized. - Hmm, how'd you get the job?
真好笑
Hilarious.
抱歉 我忘了告诉你
Oh, um, sorry, I forgot to tell you,
我告诉格雷厄姆可以参与我们的约会
I told Graham he could crash our date.
我因为工作放了他好几次鸽子
I keep bailing on him because of work.
姑娘
Hey, girl.
-你真是太好了 -是吧
- Oh, that's so sweet. - Right?
我昨天是不是在你家看见过它
Didn't I see these at your place yesterday?
对
Yes.
随便了
Whatever. You know,
精简 重复利用 循环
reduce, reuse, recycle. It's not even like Dominic
反正多米尼克不想要 他才收到的
wanted them anyway. He just got 'em.
他为什么要买♥♥自己不想要的花
Why'd he buy flowers he didn't want?
怎么了 我没关系
What? It's fine.
一个女孩子送给他的
A girl sent them to him.
真的吗 是谁
Really? Who?
我不知道 他不肯告诉我
I have no idea. He wouldn't tell me.
他在隐瞒什么
The dude has been hiding stuff.
你们知道他那本关于关于傻朋克的书要出版了吗
Did you guys know his Daft Punk book's about to come out?
星期六晚上有个签售会
He's having a book signing saturday night.
不知道
No.
很好 不止我一个人不知道
All right, good, I'm not the only one.
他可能告诉这个送花的女孩子了
He probably told this mystery flower girl.
他们不停发短♥信♥
They text nonstop.
昨天我们在医院时
He was getting text messages
他也收到短♥信♥了
when we were at the hospital yesterday.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
医生有99%的把握我没事
The doctor's like 99% sure it's nothing, so...
太好了
Okay, good.
我想这也算让人安心了
I guess that's somewhat reassuring.
-也算 -格雷厄姆
- Somewhat? - Graham...
我只是说 从统计学上来说
I'm just saying, statistically speaking,
1%只是帮助人理解
1% is only helpful in understanding the likelihood
某些事会发生的概率
that something will happen.
如果这1%确实发生在你身上
If you're the 1% that it happens to,
对你而言 癌症复发的概率就是100%
then for you, the cancer's totally 100% back.
-只是理论上说 -你说得对
- In theory. - Yeah.
这就是我在担心的事情
That's kind of what I'm worried about.
看吧 她已经开始担心了
See, she was already worried.
你好
Hello?
汉伯格医生 你好
Um, Dr. Hamburg, hi.
阿普丽尔 你还好吗
April, is everything okay?
还好 我没事
Uh, yeah, totally.
我有个非常小的问题
I had a super quick question.
我在手臂上发现了一块淤青 我相信没事
Uh, so I found this bruise on my arm, I'm sure it's nothing.
我本来都不打算给你打电♥话♥
I wasn't even gonna call you about it,
特别是还这么早 但我想
especially not this early, but I figured, you know,
你在野营 可能早起看日出 对吗
You're camping, probably up to see the sunrise, right?
并没有
Not exactly.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但既然电♥话♥通了
But since I have you now,
我怎么分辨这个淤青是普通淤青
how do I tell if this bruise is a regular one
还是癌症引起的淤青
or a cancer bruise?
它是有点蓝有点紫又有点黄的颜色
It's sort of blue and purple-y and yellow.
这是不是意味着出什么问题了
Does that mean something's wrong?
淤青的颜色不能说明任何问题
Well, the color of your bruise doesn't tell me anything
但是这次对话让我知道你很焦虑
But this conversation tells me that you have anxiety.
但是阿普丽尔 你必须与这种
But, April, you're gonna have to deal with the possibility
在余下的生命中复发的可能性相处
of relapse for the rest of your life.
你必须学会控制自己的焦虑
You have to learn how to control your anxiety.
怎么控制
How?
有人使用抗抑郁药物
Some people use anti-depressants,
有人使用药用大♥麻♥
other people use medical marijuana.
有人在运动中消磨它
Some people work it out through exercise,
瑜伽或冥想
yoga, meditation.
有人找到了精神寄托
Some people find spirituality.
如果它们都不奏效怎么办
What if none of those things work?
你又焦虑了
There's that anxiety again.
何不从运动开始尝试呢
Why don't we start with exercise?
立马出门 呼吸新鲜空气
Get out right now, go get some fresh air.
我很高兴你加入我的这项活动
I love that you're joining me for this.
哪怕只是遵从医嘱
Even if it had to be doctor's orders.
你想告诉我她还说了些什么吗
You wanna tell me more about what she said?
我觉得谈论我的焦虑
I feel like talking about my anxiety
可能无法帮我减轻它
is probably not gonna help me have less of it.
我们应该谈些别的
We should talk about something else.
你的工作怎么样
How's work?
你真想知道吗
You really wanna know?
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
Why? Did something happen?
对 确实发生了一些事
Yes, something definitely happened.
我
I, um...
你们经常用的那个词是什么来着
What's the word you girls always use?
我和工作上的一个男人勾搭上了
I... I hooked up with a man at work.
天呐 真的吗
Oh my god. Really?
等等 是你的患者吗
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表