剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我是说
I mean,
这可能是我和基兰还没做过的原因
it might be the reason I never had sex with Kieran.
很难彻底忘记那件事
It's hard to get that kind of thing out of your head.
我还一直惦记着
I still think about it.
时不时会想
Every once in a while,
要是生下来小孩现在该多大了
I think about how old the baby would be by now
现在是不是会走路了
or if he or she would be walking yet.
但这不是我喜欢你的原因
But that's not why I started liking you.
就只是因为你本人
I mean, that was just about you.
遇到你之前我人生一片黑暗
I was in a dark place before I met you,
我爸去世 阿普丽尔癌症
between my dad dying and April.
然后我就认识了你
And then I started to get to know you.
不知道该怎么说
And I don't know.
就感觉一整个月的阴雨过后总会出现阳光
It was like the sun was finally coming out after a month of rain.
对不起 这些话听起来太蠢了
Or whatever, I'm sorry. That sounded super dumb.
不蠢
No. It doesn't.
挺不错的吧 这里治安好
It's perfect, right? In a safe neighborhood,
你就看重这一点
since that's so important to you.
-你很烦人 -没有电梯 但是我们住二楼
- You're annoying. - No elevator, but we're on the second floor.
半街区外有家咖啡店
There's an unpretentious coffee shop
能满足你明显的消费欲
half a block away for your blatant consumerism.
也没有押金
And they're waiving the deposit.
-挺好的 -是不是
- I mean, it's pretty great. - Right?
-你知道要租两年吧 -是的
- You know about the two-year lease, right? - Yup.
-等等 什么 -所以才没有租金
- Wait, what? - That's why there's no deposit.
因为租约比较长
The lease is a little longer.
两年不是比较长
Two years isn't a little.
我以为是六个月呢
I-- I'd assumed, like, six months.
你为什么会以为六个月
Why would you assume six months?
大部分租约都是一年
I mean, most leases are, like, a year.
我上两次租的都是六个月
Because the last two that I signed were for six months,
之后可以一个月一个月的租
you know, with options to go month-to-month afterwards.
所以你是说你想要个短期的合约
So you're literally saying that you want a short-term commitment.
两年似乎有点太长
Two years just seems like a really long time.
谁知道我们一年后会在哪里呢
You know, who even knows where we'll be in a year?
我以为我们会在这里
I mean, I assume we'll want to be here,
一起生活 对不对
living together, right?
抱歉 我在努力了 真的
I'm sorry, I'm trying. I really am.
我只是没有在哪里长住过
I just haven't lived anywhere for this long,
自从我离开家以后
since I left home.
你知道要找一个完全符合我们要求的
You do realize that it's going to be impossible
六个月的房♥子不可能吧
to find exactly what we want with a six-month lease.
你不能确定 我们得问问
You don't know that. All we have to do is ask.
看来人们说的你们这一代人
I guess it's true what they say
是对的
about people of your generation,
一切都想按自己的来
just always wanting everything on their terms.
我这一代 格雷厄姆 你才29岁
My generation? Graham, you're 29.
有时候你表现得像23岁似的
Well, sometimes you act like a very young 23.
我说了这里可以养大型宠物吗
Did I mention we allow large pets?
萨拉
Sara.
我们得谈完话
We need to finish our conversation.
好吧
Okay.
我想知道为什么你要劈腿
I want to know why you cheated on your wife.
直奔主题啊
You're just jumping right in there.
抱歉 你想要先寒暄会儿吗
I'm sorry, did you want to have small talk?
我以为我们不用这样了
I mean, I kind of think we're past that.
好吧
Okay.
很复杂
It's complicated.
又是"复杂"
Again with the "Complicated."
没事 我们慢慢说
Yeah, all right, well, let's see.
你的需求没有被满足
Your needs were not being met,
你的男子气概受到威胁 你需要认可
your masculinity was threatened and you needed validation,
所以你就劈腿了 你留胡子也是这原因吧
so you strayed sexually. That would explain the beard.
不对
You're wrong.
好吧 或许我想知道的是
Okay. You know, maybe what I'm wondering Is
你还喜欢你老婆吗
are you still attracted to your wife?
是的 当然
Yes. Absolutely.
你还爱着她吗
But are you still in love with her?
非常爱
Very much.
可能比她了解的还爱
More than she probably knows.
在我和薇薇安结婚前
Look, before Vivian and I even got married,
我们谈论过出轨的事
we talked about cheating, how we felt about it,
如果只是肉体上的 那我们宁愿不知道
and if it was just physical, that we'd rather not know.
因为人生很长
'cse you know, life is long.
如果我们经历某个阶段
And so if we went through a phase
我们感觉有点...
where we were feeling a little--
她可能只是因为
She probably told you that
她觉得你想听才这么说的
because she thought that's what you wanted to hear.
不 萨拉
No, Sara.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
发生了什么
So what happened?
薇薇安和我一直试图怀孕
Well, Vivian and I have been trying to get pregnant
很久了
for years.
我们已经开始第四轮体外受精了
And we're on our fourth round of I.V.F.
我们不再做♥爱♥了
We never have sex anymore.
做也是为了医学原因
And when we do, it's so clinical.
这压力让我们
And the stress has just made us
需要独自的空间
need some space from each other.
但我相信我们会找到方法解决它
But I do think that we're going to find a way to make it work
回到比较好的位置
and get back to a good place, though.
当我们做到时
And so when we do,
我觉得薇薇安不知道的事也不会伤害她
you know, I think what Vivian doesn't know won't hurt her.
就我所知 她也在这么做
And for all I know, she's doing the same thing.
你真的不想知道吗
And you really wouldn't want to know?
到最后 这对我有什么好处呢
Well, at the end of the day, what good is that going to do me?
如果你在你丈夫
I mean, if you had found out
一出轨的时候就发现
that your husband was cheating on you right after it happened,
你的生活会好很多吗
do you think your life would be better?
感谢你们来筹款会帮忙
Thank you guys so much for helping out with the fundraiser today.
列奥在那里跟我们见面吗
Is Leo meeting us there?
不会吧 我也不知道
Um, I don't think so. I don't know.
挺令人郁闷的 实际上
It's kind of a bummer, actually.
我去开
I'll get it.
格里尔
Greer?
-布伦娜 -你妈妈打电♥话♥给我们了 布伦娜
- Brenna. - We got a call from your mother,Brenna.
她说你在这儿
She said you were here.
你们可以打电♥话♥的 我们...
You could have called first. We were just--
这跟布伦娜没关系
This has nothing to do with Brenna.
不管你们信不信 我可以为自己思考
Believe it or not, I can actually think for myself.
你的判断可真不令人满意
We're not impressed with your judgment.
你当然不满意 我做什么也无法令你满意 妈妈
Of course you're not. Nothing I do ever impresses you, mom.
你就无法被愉悦
You're impossible to please.
从小到大觉得自己什么也做不好
And you know, it's really hard growing up
非常艰难
thinking nothing I do is good enough.
大家都是
Welcome to the club.
收拾你的东西 我们回家
Get your things. You're coming home.
不 你们不可能离开家 然后回来
No. You can't just leave town and then show up
假装对我的人生了如指掌
and pretend you know anything about my life.
停止吃药了 而你们根本没注意到
Like, I went off my meds and you didn't even notice.
你们让保姆和精神病医生养育我
You let nannies and psychiatrists raise me
因为你们不知道怎么做父母 你们是烂父母
because you don't know what to do. You suck as parents.
顺便提一句 妈妈 我绝对不会
Oh, and by the way, mom, there is no way
去上寄宿学校的
I'm going to boarding school.
她在说什么
What's she talking about?
-一会儿谈 -来啊
- We'll talk about it later. - Go ahead,
威胁不给我钱
threaten to withhold money from me.
我会想出办法 我要和布伦娜在一起
I'll figure something out. I'll be staying with Brenna
直到你们学会尊重我
until you learn how to treat me with some respect.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想玩孤儿安妮 我们不会阻止你
If you want to play little Orphan Annie, we won't stop you.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表