剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
No word from the "Post"?
我只是在看时间
I was checking the time.
和你的语♥音♥留言
And your voicemail.
你什么时候开始这么了解我了
When did you get to know me so well?
还没消息
No, no word yet.
我也在努力不去想它
I'm trying not to think about it, though.
那么
So...
-我们要做吗 -我想可以
- Should we do it? - I guess. Yeah.
安排好日程的性♥爱♥简直是最不浪漫的事
Scheduled sex is, like, the least romantic thing ever.
我听说中年伴侣
I hear middle-aged couples
和没激♥情♥的夫妻总是这样做
and passionless marriages do it all the time.
好吧
All right.
我现在真的不舒服
I'm really uncomfortable now.
那么来看看我们能不能不
Well, let's see if we can't...
变得舒服
get comfortable.
有种药针对化疗中的反胃
So they make drugs for nausea during chemo,
但没有任何药能保留性♥欲♥ 有意思
but nothing to maintain sex drive. Interesting.
我会转告汉伯格医生的
I'll mention it to Dr. Hamburg.
你今晚有什么计划
What are your plans for the rest of the night?
和家人吃感恩节晚餐
Thanksgiving dinner with my family.
我能去吗
Oh, can I come?
当然了 不过我要警告你
Of course. I should warn you, though,
是我妹妹和外婆做的饭
my sister and grandma are preparing it,
他们 平时并不做饭
and... they're not exactly the chefs of the family.
但她们愿意做就很窝心了
It's sweet of them to do it, though.
我确信这样能帮她们接受这件事
I'm sure it's helping them deal with it, you know?
知道她们要因此经历多少痛苦
It's really hard...
我也很难过
knowing how much pain this is putting them through.
你就不用担心我了
Well, you don't have to worry about me.
在互助小组我听他们说过
I've been hearing rumors at support group
一些
about these...
性♥爱♥替代品
sex substitutes.
能满足监护工所有需求的女人
You know, women who fulfill all the needs of the caregivers.
我能不能先回家 一小时内你再来
Hey, do you mind if I just meet you at my house in an hour?
你不喜欢替代品吗 抱歉
Was it the surrogate thing? I'm-- I'm sorry.
-我不会经常用它们的 -不 不
- I'm not gonna use 'em that often. - No no no,
我有些事情要先做
I just wanna do something first.
我们为什么不能一起走呢
Well, why can't we just go together?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
很抱歉我没打电♥话♥什么的
I'm so sorry for not calling or anything.
布伦娜告诉我了 但我就是
Brenna told me, but I just--
那晚过后 我不知道说什么 现在都是
After the other night, I didn't know what to say. I still don't.
想想我的一天
Considering the day I'm having,
你和我前男友约会已经是我最不担心的事情了
you dating my ex-boyfriend is the least of my worries.
我不会阻拦你做使你开心的事情
I'm not gonna keep you from doing what makes you happy.
所以你对我和多米尼克约会没意见了
So you're okay with me and Dominic dating?
我不会阻拦你
I'm not gonna keep you from doing it.
就让它这样吧
Let's just leave it at that.
-你还想要我的骨髓吗 -我需要它
- Do you still want my bone marrow? - I'm gonna need it.
-拿去吧 -我还需要点其他的
- It's yours. - I need something else.
我不知道今后我会怎么样
I don't know how things are gonna go for me.
这次复发
This relapse is...
不太乐观
It's really not good,
我希望
and I want--
关心关心布伦娜 好吗
Just watch out for Brenna, okay?
照顾照顾她
Take care of her.
做一个
Be the--
做一个我现在不能做的姐姐
Be the big sister that I can't be for her right now.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-真好吃 -我无法完整的拿出来
- Yum. - I couldn't get a whole one,
现在它们都干掉了
and now these are all dried out.
没事的 外婆
It's fine, grandma.
看起来像具火鸡尸体
Looks like a turkey autopsy.
妈妈发短♥信♥说她和乔治马上登机
Mom texted, she and George are gonna be boarding soon.
终于有了点好消息
Oh, finally, some good news.
外婆 这是填料吗
Grandma, is that the stuffing?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
明天之前
Well, is there-- is there anything else
你还有什么需要的吗
that you need before tomorrow?
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
我使你有压力了是不是
I'm suffocating you, aren't I?
我猜我一向是被担心的那个
I guess I've never been on the other side of this.
我一向是要去医院的那个
I've always been the one going to the hospital,
而不是留在家里的那个
not the one being left behind.
比我想象的要艰难
It's harder than I thought.
你从未做过担心失去谁的那个人
You've never had to be the one thinking about losing someone.
我不会失去你
I'm not losing you.
萨拉 我真的要说
Sara, I really gotta say I'm-- I'm--
我很惊喜
I'm so impressed.
-对什么惊喜 -就是
- With what? - Well, just...
之前你处理阿普丽尔的事时
the way you handled April earlier.
你看起来真的处理得很好
You seem to have really risen to the occasion.
也不是第一次了
Well, it's not my first rodeo.
我要快点学会 并没有其他的选择
I had to learn fast. I don't have much of a choice.
我只是没想到
Well, I just didn't think
你要独自做这么多事
you'd have to do so much of it... alone.
你知道
Uh, you know, when April...
阿普丽尔向你承认她生病时
admitted to you all that she was sick, that--
我以为直到她治好我都会和你们一起
I imagined I'd be the one with you until she was cured,
而不是住在旧金山
not living in San Francisco.
不 你已经做到你应做的了
No, you did what you had to do.
对 我做了我曾经以为我应该做的
Yeah, I did what I thought I should do.
那不一样
There's a difference.
你后悔了吗
You having regrets?
看着大家脱离我向前走了不太好受
It's not easy seeing everybody move on without me.
感觉自己是多余的
Just feeling... unnecessary.
不 你不是多余的
No, you are not unnecessary to us.
那就是我一开始飞来克利夫兰的原因
That's why I flew to Cleveland in the first place.
我不希望我们之间的事
I don't want what happened between us
使你远离这个家庭
to keep you away from the family.
或是我
Or... from me.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
飞往波士顿的航♥班♥1282次
who are flying flight 1282 to Boston,
由于机械故障
we have some bad news. Due to mechanical failure,
被取消
this flight has been cancelled.
-不 -真的吗
- No! - Seriously?
不
No.
明天见 费恩
So we'll see you tomorrow, Finn?
好的 迫不及待
Uh, yeah, can't wait.
其实我可以等 但我说话没什么用
Actually, I can, but I don't really have a choice.
这种精神状态非常好
That's the spirit.
对了 恭喜你得到捐赠
And... congrats on your donor, by the way.
谢谢 世道真的慢慢对我越来越好了
Thanks. You know, things are really starting to look up for me,
这很好 因为春天就要开始田径训练了
which is good, 'cause track trials are starting up in the spring,
-我已经准备好大赢一场了 -很好
- and I'm ready to kick a little ass. - Yeah.
骨髓移植后 需要几个月才能完全恢复
Well, after transplants, it can take months to fully recover
-适应你新的免疫系统 -知道了
- and get used to your new immune system... - Yeah.
或者是几年
...if not years.
如果有人愿意
Hey, if there's someone out there
给我第二次机会活下去
willing to help me get a second chance,
我就不会浪费它
then I'm not gonna waste it.
-再见 -有点怀疑你啊兄弟
-See ya. - Really doubt you, bro.
填料吃起来像轮胎
The stuffing tastes like tire.
安静点吃你的轮胎行吗
Be quiet and eat your tire, okay?
我爱我的轮胎
I love my tire.
外婆 发生什么事了
Grandma, what's going on?
是你妈妈
That was your mom.
他们的航♥班♥被取消了
Their flight was cancelled,
但他们会
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表