剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Why are you so happy all the time?
怎么了 就因为我是同性恋
What? Because I'm a lesbian,
我就该跟你一样那么愤怒吗
I'm supposed to be all angry like you?
-我不知道 -天啊
- I don't know. - Oh my gosh!
-你是在笑吗 -是啊
- Are you smiling? - Yeah.
我在模仿你
I'm imitating you.
来
Here.
我不明白他为什么骗你
I don't get why he lied to you.
我不明白我怎么能搞砸
I don't get how I messed up
这么一个重大的新闻
such a huge break...
-又一次搞砸 -不关你事
- Again. - It wasn't you.
那家伙太糟了 我不在乎他有没有癌症
The guy sucks. I don't care if he has cancer.
他没权利对别人这么混♥蛋♥
It doesn't give him the right to jerk people around.
或许他只是不再在乎
Maybe he just doesn't care
-是否会伤害别人了 -你这么觉得吗
- about hurting people anymore. - You think?
你觉得得了那样的病后就会变成这样吗
Do you think that's what happens when you get sick like that?
就不再在乎能否做好人了吗
You just stop caring about being a good person?
-我希望不会 -我真为他的家人感到糟糕
- I hope not. - Well, I feel bad for his family.
如果他对陌生人就这样
If this is what he's like to a complete stranger,
想想他在家什么样吧
imagine what he must be like at home.
我不知道我能否承受
I don't know if I could deal with that.
承受什么
With-- with what?
得了这么重病的人
Just someone that sick.
如果你跟这些人走近一些 可能会有不同的感受
Maybe you'd feel differently if you were close to them.
好吧 越来越压抑了
Okay, this is just getting depressing.
我们有个重要的抉择要做
We have an important decision to make.
在我家亲热的时候 我们要假装看哪一部
What stupid '90s sitcom are we gonna pretend to watch
90年代的情景喜剧呢
while making out at my place?
实际上 我要回家
Actually, I'm just gonna go home.
我以为你要来过夜
I thought you were coming over.
我没带换洗衣服
I didn't bring a change of clothes.
我们可以劫掠雷厄姆的衣橱 他是个素食潮人
We'll raid Graham's closet. He's a vegan hipster.
他肯定跟你穿一个码的裤子
I'm sure he wears the same size pants as you,
-可能比你还小 -不 我一早得去个地方
- if not smaller. - No, I have to be somewhere early.
妈妈
布伦娜没来探戈课
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me!
布伦娜
Brenna?
布伦娜 开门
Brenna, open up!
-你在这儿干嘛 -我在洗澡
- What are you doing here? - I was showering.
我打了两个小时网球
I just played tennis for like two hours.
你应该陪妈妈去上探戈课
You're supposed to be with mom at tango!
-天啊 -你开什么玩笑 布伦娜
- Oh my god. - Are you kidding me, Brenna?!
真抱歉 我忘了
I'm so sorry. I forgot.
-她没给你打电♥话♥吗 -我不知道
- Didn't she call you? - I don't know.
我的手♥机♥在充电 你可以去看看
My phone's charging. You can go look.
我什么事儿都不能指望你
I can't count on you for anything.
是这样 我和那女孩在做历史作业
Look, this girl and I were working on a history project,
-我们打了个赌... -别说了 行吗
- and we had this bet-- - Just stop, okay?
我不想再听你那些蹩脚的借口了
I can't deal with any more of your lame excuses.
淡定 我现在马上去那愚蠢的探戈课
Chill. I'll go to the stupid tango class right now.
算了 我去 我本来就一个人处理所有的事
Just forget it! I'll go. I handle everything else on my own,
-为什么不把这件一起办了呢 -你最近很贱
- why not this too? - You know, you've been a real bitch lately.
虽然你有工作 但这不意味着
Just because you have a job doesn't mean that your life
你的生活比别人困难多少
is that much harder than anybody else's.
我不想这么说 布伦娜 但就是
Sorry to say it, Brenna, but it is.
好吧 我错了 还有什么新消息
Okay, I'm wrong. What else is new?
你想知道新消息 我得了癌症
You wanna know what's new? I have cancer!
-这可不好笑 -是啊 不好笑
- That's not funny. - No, it's not.
真的不好笑 但如果你不信
It's really not. But if you don't believe me,
你可以给乔治叔叔打电♥话♥ 他会告诉你的
you can call Uncle George and he'll tell you!
实际上 我明天
In fact, I'm gonna go see
就要去找他做第一次骨髓切片检查
him tomorrow morning for my first biopsy,
这样他就能告诉我 我还有多大生存概率
so he can tell me exactly what my chances are of not dying!
现在如果你没事的话 我要去确保
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go make sure
妈妈在她愚蠢的探戈课上没有问题
mom's okay at her stupid tango class.
布伦娜
Brenna?
起床了啊
Oh, hey, you're up.
我要去参加个工作面试
I'm on my way to a job interview
我需要你妈妈帮我打气
and I need a pep talk from your mom.
她已经走了
She left already.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Baby, you all right?
是因为骨髓切片检查吗
Is this about the biopsy?
我取消我的面试吧
I'll cancel my interview.
-我跟你一起去 -不不
- I'll come with you. - No no,
你需要工作 我没事的
you need a job, and I'll be fine.
怎么了
What is it?
布伦娜知道了
Brenna knows.
我们吵起来了
We were in a fight
我就脱口而出了
and it just came out.
我以为一切都尽在掌控
You know, I thought I had everything under control,
现在我觉得
and now I just feel like
我什么也做不对
I can't do anything right.
我们刚刚进入你人生的这个新篇章
We're barely into this new chapter of your life.
一定会有点迷惑的
It's bound to be a bit confusing.
-还有会衰弱呢 -当然
- How about debilitating? - Of course it is,
但没有人比你更能
but there is no one more capable
战胜这情况了
of rising to the occasion than you.
相信我
Trust me.
我真希望你说得是对的
I really hope you're right,
因为现在...
because right now it...
感觉可不像
doesn't feel like it.
早上好 孩子 今天早晨怎么样
Hey. Good morning, kiddo. How you doing this morning?
等着这一切结束呢
Just ready for this to be over.
要等人吗
So are we waiting for anybody?
-什么意思 -我觉得
- What do you mean? - I didn't think
你不会想一个人经历这些
you'd want to go through this by yourself.
没关系 我没事的
That's Ok. I'll be fine.
好吧 侧躺下
Okay. Lay on your side.
蜷起腿来
And pull your legs up.
我先用麻醉剂
Just gonna numb this area
麻醉这部分
with some lidocaine first.
你可能会有轻微的刺痛和灼烧感 好吗
You might feel a slight sting and burn, okay?
好的
Okay.
我来得太晚了吗
Am I too late?
你来得正是时候
You're right on time.
你现在就要感觉到了
You're gonna feel this now, okay?
我扎了
Here we go.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表